Ban the person above you....

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Banned for questioning our beloved leader.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    Banned for not banning the knuckle dragging, wife beating, beer swilling, loudmouth Aussie for all the reasons previously stated.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Banned for not banning Seano for thinking Piña is our leader. He can barely lead himself.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    Banned for a particularly weird letter substitution. WTF is that all about?

Banned for not going native:

Englishman: "Sex, fish and chips"
    Wallaby: "Six fish and chips"
    Kiwi: "Sux, fush and chups"
    seanoconn wrote:
    Banned for questioning our beloved leader.

Banned for being loyal subject in cesspit of Western dogs. Come home to Pyongyang soon, most masterful spy.
    Slowmart wrote:
    Banned for not banning the knuckle dragging, wife beating, beer swilling, loudmouth Aussie for all the reasons previously stated.

No he isn't - as proved above, he can't speak oz. Wheelspinner is a big woman's blouse in a land of convicts.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Banned for not banning Seano for thinking Piña is our leader. He can barely lead himself.

Banned for the use of the word 'barely'.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • slowmart
    Banned for being Alex Salmond, a scottish meglomaniac banning everyone the colonial Neanderthal missed out
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Banned, so you don't feel left out, poor precious.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Manc33
    Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    Was going to ban you, then I looked at the bikes in your sig and didn't have the heart... so banning Slowmart again instead.
  • Banned for reminding me to update my sig... it's a bit outta date, 4 of those are gone, replaced by 4 different ones.. :D
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Banned for being a bike tart and forgetting to show off about it
  • veronese68
    Banned for reminding spinner that the former bike tart can only ride recumbents and dutch bikes nowadays due to injuries.
  • Manc33
    Banned for lacking empathy with an injured cyclist.
  • veronese68
    Banned for not realising BB is the place to take the muck out of each other, much as you would with your mates in a pub*, there is no place for empathy here.

* you should get some like minded mates and try it some time.
  • Manc33
    Banned for thinking I am being serious.

I don't drink since it kills brain cells, kills people, damages organs and causes violence. First thing I would do is make alcohol illegal if I was in charge. Either that or make all the safer drugs legal, one or the other as opposed to the diabolical hypocrisy we have at the moment.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,195
    Not Banned for pure entertainment value.
  • pinno
    Banned for not sticking to the rules of this thread even though I agree with you.
  • Manc33
    Banned for clicking an audio link, just lol.

Just lol at how he says "just lol". :o
  • pinno
    Banned for having an inexplicable squeak on your bike. (More realistically, it is probably the machinations in your head),
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,600
    Banned for being tense and nervous about tomorrow afternoon's game.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • slowmart
    Banned since no one else can be bothered to ban you.

Desmond Tutu
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Banned for giving a f*ck about Stevo
  • Stevo_666
    Banned for exactly the same reason you banned Slowmart - otherwise you wouldn't have posted it.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Banned stopping a bloke getting on the underground. :D
  • Stevo_666
    Banned for having an uncharacteristic burst of wittiness.
  • slowmart
    Banned for downhill grooming with the promise of uplifts without effort. Dark, dark soul.

Desmond Tutu
  • Manc33
    Banned for trying to get closer to 1000 posts.
  • slowmart
    Banned coz i can :wink:

Desmond Tutu
  • Manc33
    Banned because no one has been banned for three days straight.
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Banned for posting in a thread that wasn't top of the page!
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • Manc33
    Banned for not realizing I had done egosearch.
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Banned for speaking American
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.