Ban the person above you....

Comments

• slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    Banned for shifting perceptions that the scottish eat chips and deep fried mars bar's and can even name a fish, other than cod.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    Banned for thinking that I am be silly enough to even try to shift the perceptions of a nation of in breds*.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Banned for unnecessary use of an asterisk.
  • slowmart
    Banned for not pointing out the poor use of grammar as well as excessive use of one asterisk
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Banned for not using punctuation.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,659
    Banned for not coming up with a better reason than punctuation pedantry to ban him/her.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • ballysmate
    Banned for implying Slowmart is transsexual.
  • slowmart
    Banned for making me delete my initial post and reposting again.

Desmond Tutu
  • Manc33
    Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    Banned for reposting.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,600
    Banned for thinking that a draw with Cambridge Utd means you support a good footy team.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • slowmart
    Banned for constantly polishing Jose's bellend

Desmond Tutu
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Banned for not pausing to at least admire your reflection in it, if it is indeed so well polished.
  • Manc33
    Banned for narcissism.
  • ballysmate
    Banned because nobody loves you, not even yourself.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    Banned because coridor dan was suggesting slowmart was narcisistic and manc33 got it wrong, which you didn't pick up and also being a fox with alopecia.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Banned for knowing a lot more about automotive repairs than someone who shall remain nameless does - that person has worked in the industry for 16 yrs :oops:
  • Manc33
    Banned for having a tall sig.
  • ballysmate
    Banned for having a sig. Some don't need them.
  • tlw1
    Banned for dissing the bike details
  • ballysmate
    Banned for speaking like a teenager.
  • tlw1
    Banned for a point well made dude
  • ballysmate
    Banned for... whatever.
  • veronese68
    Banned for being a curmudgeonly old slaphead that's trying get down with the kids, but doesn't know that whatever is sooo last week.
  • slowmart
    Banned for unnecessary cruelty. ballbag has lost his hair, his youth and the memory of his teen years is a hazy horlicks thick fog and doesn't need reminding his terminology is outdated and sounds like a Gary Glitter esk attempt at grooming

Desmond Tutu
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Banned for sounding like a perfumed ponce.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Banned for contributing to Eastern European inflation.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Banned for not wanting to be inflated by gorgeous Eastern Europeans.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • veronese68
    Banned for stopping an Eastern European inflating you by asking her to marry you.
  • Stevo_666
    Banned for being married for a long long time.
  • Banned for being cruel and rubbing it in