Ban the person above you....

Comments

• Banned for using the word "logic" in reference to *anything* on BB, ironically in a phrase that makes no grammatical sense. :D
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,604
    Banned for posting on this forum at ridiculous hours (being Australian is no defence in law).
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    Banned for not realising the literacy levels in HM largest open air prison are woeful so the ability to tell the time is even below that low bar.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    Banned for breaching the Rehabilitiation of offenders act 1974.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • slowmart
    Banned for suggesting rehabilitation works when we all know a bullet in the skull of the offender would be more effective and economical :wink:
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • pinno
    "The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (c.53) of the UK Parliament enables some criminal convictions to be ignored after a rehabilitation period. Its purpose is that people do not have a lifelong blot on their records because of a relatively minor offence in their past."

Banned for being a fundamentalist.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Banned for using a 5 syllable word on bottom bracket, simply intolerable :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    Banned for mincing the poor resident vermin's heads.

Take it easy on the crudders, they don't know one dirty hole from another. They are the lost children of the bike apocalypse and they need some place where they feel normal to hang out. You also have to remember that the one's here are the rejects from crudcatchers - now that's an oxy moron if ever there was one. We'll put up with them, for now.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Banned for being so delusional you seem to feel you are in some way superior to those that aren't afraid to get their bikes muddy.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Banned for having the audacity to mention bikes and mud ( whatever that is) in the same sentence :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Banned for having no clue about the fun bits of biking.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    banned for thinking mountains are something to go down, not up.
  • Stevo_666
    Banned for not thinking through what you have to do when you get to the top of a mountain.
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Banned for needing a van just to get to the top of a mountain.
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • slowmart
    banned coz you're a manc

Desmond Tutu
  • Manc33
    Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    edited December 2014
    Slowmart wrote:
    banned coz you're a manc

Permabanned!

Reason 1: Using an "Americanism" in your user name.
    Reason 2: Bullying Mancunians.

Whoever posts next is gonna have a field day. :mrgreen:
  • qube
    qube Posts: 1,899
    Banned for thinking "gonna" is a word.
  • Manc33
    Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    Banned for spelling kube wrong.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Banned for having less than 1,000 posts
  • banned for being online as I ban you
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Banned for not being online whilst I ban you.
  • slowmart
    Banned for a distinct lack of imagination.

Desmond Tutu
  • pinno
    Banned for having even less imagination (652 posts; 0.96 posts per day).
  • Stevo_666
    Banned for doing an even bigger bah humbug job on Christmas than me.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Banned for fecking up at work :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Banned for assuming I ****ed up :wink:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    banned for not realising you did
  • Stevo_666
    Banned for not knowing how to blame minions :twisted:
  • slowmart
    Banned for having the authority but taking no responsibility.

Desmond Tutu
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Banned for bringing this forum to the attention of GCHQ