Rule 7 is an ar$e

13»

Comments

• Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    daviesee wrote:
    I point you in the direction of this thread -
    viewtopic.php?f=40012&t=12899984

If it is okay for commuters to talk completely meaningless tosh, why is it not okay in the bottom bracket?

Serious question.

That wasn't meaningless tosh. It was one member's thinly veiled attempt to flame another member.

Yossie's thread was meaningless tosh which, although breaking the rules, was clearly just a bit of fun and should have been allowed to die a natural death....

I actually find this comment quite offensive to be truthful.

Firstly, who has the right to say that it was meaningless tosh? I thought it was inspired and, incidentally, some parts were quite funny. At the least it was better than 100% if the trash in the communter section. My Dickens compared to their McNab.

Secondly, who says that it have died a natural death? The Yossies have had several meals since then we could have written about, let alone other things that Yossie and I get up to each day. We could have stretched it out for days. Months. Years in fact, if not decades until I ended up with a post count of 238,876,310,965 (or the IQ of Deep Thought - whichever I reached first). At least.