If you ride like this....

13»

Comments

• People just need to slow their lives down, stop worrying so much about other what other people are doing, and focus more on themselves. Two abreast should be no reason to be angry, nor should someone using their whole space they are entitled to. This all just comes down to people not accepting the fact they don't want to be held up in life at all, and any small 20 second inconvenience sends them flying through the roof.

I take the space I feel comfortable using when out on the bike. If car drivers have a problem, oh well. I'm allowed to be on the road, and just because I don't have a motor doesn't mean I am to be treated to being forced onto the side of the road where glass shards are, or where the road surface is even poorer than normal. You wouldn't flip out about a motorbike riding in the centre of the lane, so why should you about me on a bike?

Oh well, I won't change the world. If I get a few honks from someone who is pissed off they had to slow down for 15 seconds to wait to pass me, oh well. It's simply not worth it!