ProBikeKit - my experience

13»

Comments

• Ditto, spill the beans cat...
    Current bike: 2014 Kinesis Racelight T2 - built by my good self!
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Flasher wrote:
    Mad_Malx wrote:
    The Unhappy Shopper does have a lot of bad luck though
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40020&t=12831510

Yet another classic, good find :D

I have to admit to quite enjoying that one :mrgreen:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • team47b wrote:
    I bought a Joeblow track pump from PBK great price great delivery time BUT the first time I used it...

...it blew up two of my tyres :shock:

I'm such a cretin LOL hahahahaha

Rick - is it ok to descend into self critisism, as a psychological trait engaging in self-criticism tends to show an activated dorsolateral prefrontal activity or will this simply lock the thread automatically by osmosis? :D

LMAO :D
    Very funny!

Loving this thread - thanks NapD

Amongst all this frivolity, I forgot to say that I ordered some stuff from PBK and I'll be damned if it didn't arrive the next day and blow me down, I didn't have to return it either....
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091
    Until further notice I hereby license every forum member on Bikeradar to criticise, abuse, mock, defame, libel or take the p1ss out of me, should they feel the need to do so, in any way, shape or form they so desire.

In so doing I would request that the Mods do not take any action against any such forumite or lock or delete any thread containing any of the aforementioned abuse against me unless it compromises any other forumite who has not given such a license or any other house rules.

That's a weight off my shoulders...bit like a living will really.

Yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :

Right you skulking, festering, sycophantic, self flagolating, masochistic and miserable excuse for a second hand loafer...

I ordered a Pro-bike kit and I got two thongs, a wig, some chest 'enlargers', a vibrator (with batteries), some KY Jelly, lipstick, a studded whip and some lacey tights. Great company. Since then, I have been making a fortune especially off the back benchers of the Tory party living it up at the London Hilton.

PS Someone should sell tickets for this thread.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Mad_Malx wrote:
    Travelled all the way over from the darkside to view these threads. Excellent stuff.

When you are done playing with your troll, can you send it our way please? We've not had a good one in ages.

I'm feeling a bit MTBi-curious: can you point me to any classics on the other side?

I'm rather sorry to say our trolls are relatively tame, they stagger into a thread, knuckles scraping the ground, get put in their place, threaten to "av all ur mumz" then vanish.

Best threads that come to mind are:

Road bike vs MTB in a sprint

Oxygen Thief

The Truth!

There are a few more along the same lines of blaming wiggle and being warned, but nowhere near as amusing.

The single greatest thread I've ever read though is the Picolax thread over on STW a few years back. It's a long one, but well worth a read if you've got nothing better to do for a bit.

I find that there are some excellent 1-liners over in MTB, but it does tend to descend pretty quickly into "you're a prlck" responses. We seem to lack the propensity for extended bouts of witty replies.
  • Until further notice I hereby license every forum member on Bikeradar to criticise, abuse, mock, defame, libel or take the p1ss out of me, should they feel the need to do so, in any way, shape or form they so desire.

In so doing I would request that the Mods do not take any action against any such forumite or lock or delete any thread containing any of the aforementioned abuse against me unless it compromises any other forumite who has not given such a license or any other house rules.

That's a weight off my shoulders...bit like a living will really.

Yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :

Right you skulking, festering, sycophantic, self flagolating, masochistic and miserable excuse for a second hand loafer...

I ordered a Pro-bike kit and I got two thongs, a wig, some chest 'enlargers', a vibrator (with batteries), some KY Jelly, lipstick, a studded whip and some lacey tights. Great company. Since then, I have been making a fortune especially off the back benchers of the Tory party living it up at the London Hilton.

PS Someone should sell tickets for this thread.

so, no change there then :wink:

Anyone ever order anything off the internet which didn't arrive and was then gang raped by the internet supplier for having the audacity to complain?...just thought I'd try to establish some perameters for the venn diagram I'm putting together on my bedroom wall.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • I wanted a prostitute on two wheels dressed up in a 70's Norwich away strip - I am very disappointed with this company.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • I wanted a prostitute on two wheels dressed up in a 70's Norwich away strip - I am very disappointed with this company.

Could have been worse. They could have sent you a prossie in a 1980's Coventry away kit. It would have looked like a scatfest.

Anyone know if the Sale of Goods Act and Statute of Limitations apply to puberty? I've just remembered that my dick and balls were ok up until about the age of 12 but for the last 30+ years hair has been growing out of them. Who should I complain to?
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • Just read the original PBK thread. Bloody hilarious.

Are we all absolutely certain that bigbee knows how to use a post box?
    Basso Astra
    Principia Ellipse SX
    Kinesis Racelight 4S
    Kinesis Crosslight Pro Disc
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Mad_Malx wrote:
    Travelled all the way over from the darkside to view these threads. Excellent stuff.

When you are done playing with your troll, can you send it our way please? We've not had a good one in ages.

I'm feeling a bit MTBi-curious: can you point me to any classics on the other side?

I'm rather sorry to say our trolls are relatively tame, they stagger into a thread, knuckles scraping the ground, get put in their place, threaten to "av all ur mumz" then vanish.

Best threads that come to mind are:

Road bike vs MTB in a sprint

Oxygen Thief

The Truth!

There are a few more along the same lines of blaming wiggle and being warned, but nowhere near as amusing.

The single greatest thread I've ever read though is the Picolax thread over on STW a few years back. It's a long one, but well worth a read if you've got nothing better to do for a bit.

I find that there are some excellent 1-liners over in MTB, but it does tend to descend pretty quickly into "you're a prlck" responses. We seem to lack the propensity for extended bouts of witty replies.
    OrienteerStu still hasn't made it back to continue with "the truth"
  • pinno
  • Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,160
    Thanks Cat, enjoyed those; Oxygen Thief :shock: was my favorite.
    Definitely a common theme of OPs with who can't believe that anyone could possibly have an opinion different to their own.
  • pinno
    Dear bigbee and one or two others*,

Please do not stop posting on bikeradar. Without your valuable input and balanced, well rounded opinion, we would not be able to have such catfights, pearls of wisdom and eye watering, cheek splitting moments of first class hilarity.

I'd like to continue with this gushing letter of appreciation and admiration but I want to underline and highlight the things that you seem to take into consideration every time you post a comment:

Bottom Bracket is likely to be offensive, humerous and not at all serious. They kicked us out of CakeStop and stuffed us in the basement because we wanted to air opinions that could be construed as bigoted, racist, sexist and definately non- PC, by the well-to-do, squarepants droning/moaning purveyors of banality. (Plus that and Aggieboy going a bit silly once or twice and he has been a casualty of the too serious and too PC brigade, but we try not to dwell on that).

I am a complete and utter trolling dipstick of the highest standard and I welcome anybodies thoughts and opinion, because I don't really have one of my own so your more than welcome to have a proper rant at me and it will be appreciated, noted and acted upon.

and one last little question for you to ponder:

Did anyone f*cking die ?

Yours

Princess pinarello the turd.

*Including the very humerous bloke who wrecked the Lord McAlpine thread and piddled on my chips in the process.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Dear thebigbee,

Could you explain how you manage to be such a mook ? Actually, don't worry about it, just keep it up; your inane, I'll-informed and delusional ramblings are most amusing.

Best regards,

MattC59
    xxx
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • flasher
    flasher Posts: 1,734
    There's no point in trying to bait him into posting, he'll be back posting once the ECT treatment has run it's course.
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 19,542
    Flasher wrote:
    There's no point in trying to bait him into posting, he'll be back posting once the ECT treatment has run it's course.
    That's really quite insensitive and offensive, you know.

It should be "once the ECT treatment has run its course".

Please consider the feelings of sad hopeless pedants when making postings.
  • Just been through the first post .... most entertaining reading.

PBK excellent firm for any google reviews

VH
    Enigma Esprit Di2 - Go tI ! Summer !
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    I don't buy it... It has to be a joke. HAS to be!