Interview with Cav in today's Telegraph

13»

Comments

• RichN95 wrote:
    He's going to be on Radio 5 Live in about ten minutes (2.15)

13 mins in so far and the interviewer has not asked one question unrelated to doping

Mind you, Cav has just shut him up by predicting that all/other sports are going to have similar scandals as Pharmstrong in the next few years
  • mike6
    mike6 Posts: 1,199
    Ye daft strap on.

LOL :mrgreen:

Quality insult TBH.

+1. Still laughing.

Nothing worse than someone who takes themselves much too seriously.
  • Insideinfo wrote:
    Jez mon wrote:
    Insideinfo wrote:
    1. Cav was told before he went to Sky it wasnt a good move as everyone knew they were a GC team so he cant moan about that. He keeps trying to push this 'i wasnt supported' lark but he wasnt their No.1 rider, Wiggins was, so i wish he would stop bleating this poor old me routine, its getting a bit tiring.

2. Theres only so many times you can keep plugging yourself as the fastest guy and keep promoting it and using it as the excuse it should all be about you. Sagan and co are about now and Cavs track record against him in the tdf wasnt great as he lost the green jersey. Cav won f*ck all this year, so how fast is he really? Seems there are just as fast guys out there now.

3. I cant go on anymore, Cav bores the tjts off me these days.....

Didn't really think it was a great interview. But really!

1) Erm, well was told by internet forum peoples, his side of the story is that Sky told him they would support him and go for both jerseys, they didn't. Should he have believed Sky, possibly not.

2) F all? Third most victories amongst the pros, not a great season by Cav's standards perhaps, but hardly f all.

Maybe you're just unhappy because you didn't guess his next move correctly and made you look a bit of a fool?

1. Brailsford said said a couple of years ago they wanted to be a GC team within 5 years and win the tdf. They did it in three. If i knew that last year why didnt Cav??
    2. Yes f*ck all. Please tell me what he won of any significance? Green jersey? Nope..red jersey? Nope...the Worlds? Nope...Olympics even, lets try and rescue your argument...oooh, noo. Nope, no Olympics either. So i will say it again. f*ck all. Got it? Sunk in? :roll:

Not unhappy at all, im a self made millionaire. :D

You know sweet F A , you continue to want prove it to for some reason , you're also a massive bullshi.tter aswell .

Ye daft strap on.

Says 'Walter White'..the guy who hides behind a made up name.

Look, come and say hi in the pub if youre hard enough. Im the 6ft 3, ex-Royal Marine, you cant miss me. But please, bring a pack of wet-wipes, you'll need them for when i turn nasty and you sh*t yourself.

Now, please. SHUT THE F*CK UP you daft useless c*nt, and go and ride your Rayleigh Chopper around the block for a bit yeah.
    F*cking tjt.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    Insideinfo wrote:
    Insideinfo wrote:
    Jez mon wrote:
    Insideinfo wrote:
    1. Cav was told before he went to Sky it wasnt a good move as everyone knew they were a GC team so he cant moan about that. He keeps trying to push this 'i wasnt supported' lark but he wasnt their No.1 rider, Wiggins was, so i wish he would stop bleating this poor old me routine, its getting a bit tiring.

2. Theres only so many times you can keep plugging yourself as the fastest guy and keep promoting it and using it as the excuse it should all be about you. Sagan and co are about now and Cavs track record against him in the tdf wasnt great as he lost the green jersey. Cav won f*ck all this year, so how fast is he really? Seems there are just as fast guys out there now.

3. I cant go on anymore, Cav bores the tjts off me these days.....

Didn't really think it was a great interview. But really!

1) Erm, well was told by internet forum peoples, his side of the story is that Sky told him they would support him and go for both jerseys, they didn't. Should he have believed Sky, possibly not.

2) F all? Third most victories amongst the pros, not a great season by Cav's standards perhaps, but hardly f all.

Maybe you're just unhappy because you didn't guess his next move correctly and made you look a bit of a fool?

1. Brailsford said said a couple of years ago they wanted to be a GC team within 5 years and win the tdf. They did it in three. If i knew that last year why didnt Cav??
    2. Yes f*ck all. Please tell me what he won of any significance? Green jersey? Nope..red jersey? Nope...the Worlds? Nope...Olympics even, lets try and rescue your argument...oooh, noo. Nope, no Olympics either. So i will say it again. f*ck all. Got it? Sunk in? :roll:

Not unhappy at all, im a self made millionaire. :D

You know sweet F A , you continue to want prove it to for some reason , you're also a massive bullshi.tter aswell .

Ye daft strap on.

Says 'Walter White'..the guy who hides behind a made up name.

Look, come and say hi in the pub if youre hard enough. Im the 6ft 3, ex-Royal Marine, you cant miss me. But please, bring a pack of wet-wipes, you'll need them for when i turn nasty and you sh*t yourself.

Now, please. SHUT THE F*CK UP you daft useless c*nt, and go and ride your Rayleigh Chopper around the block for a bit yeah.
    F*cking tjt.

You know someday, someone will post on the internet that they are a 6'3" ex Royal Marine turned self-made millionaire and it will be true.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Christ, there's a worrying outbreak of Tourettes around here
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    I think we may be seeing the last if Inside Info once Chasey get's off work...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    It's OK people, no need to fear, I'm a 7'3" serving marine (seconded to the SBS of course) who's a self-made billionaire. What's more, I can reveal exclusively that Wiggins will be riding for DTPC next year. Or something like that.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Insideinfo wrote:
    says the person hiding behind multiple User accounts.

Bye Bye.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • ddraver
    What? Oh come on who else was he??
    - @ddraver
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    ddraver wrote:
    What? Oh come on who else was he??
    does not matter and that has gone aswell.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • nicklouse=Man of Action
  • ddraver
    Ah you're so mean ;)
    - @ddraver