Alex Dowsett - stupid comments

124»

Comments

• slim_boy_fat
    slim_boy_fat Posts: 1,810
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Erm ... I've just flicked through five pages of this mindless and utterly pointless tittle tattle and I'm kind of wondering why you guys haven't got anything better to do with your lives.
    Probably same reason you've got time to read it all.
  • Squaggles
    Squaggles Posts: 875
    Armstrong is a legend - Sky rider

Love the tabloid headline there BBC
    The UCI are Clowns and Fools
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Erm ... I've just flicked through five pages of this mindless and utterly pointless tittle tattle and I'm kind of wondering why you guys haven't got anything better to do with your lives.
    Probably same reason you've got time to read it all.
    xekPr.gif
  • slim_boy_fat
    slim_boy_fat Posts: 1,810
    Squaggles wrote:
    Armstrong is a legend - Sky rider

Love the tabloid headline there BBC
    I've noticed this more and more over the past few months with the BBC. Tabloid crap creeping into their reporting. Not needed.
  • Pharmstrong is a Leg End.................
  • amd-sco
    amd-sco Posts: 94
    http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0 ... 70,00.html

Strange interview above with Wiggins, is it me or does he forget something about 2.25 in.

Q - did you ever race against Lance? A - That's a myth, I never raced against Lance (mentions Dauphine) never in the TDF.

Strange that Brad has forgotten 2009 when he kept him off the podium, has he forgotten that? Why is he quiet about this, I'd be furious? Also reminds me of the answer to the earlier question that if they were all doing it (dope) who suffered? Well Bradley for one. More seriously Christophe Bassons and Fillipo simeoni both shamelessly bullied and chased out of the sport by amongst others LA, and Graham Obree who quit the a euro pro team after weeks due to pressure to dope. Don't forget the rash of deaths in Cycling caused by EPO back in 87-91 when around 18 pro's died in their sleep. Doping is not a victimless crime.

Anyone notice that part of the interview?
    ‘There is No Try. There is only Do. Or do not.’
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Dowsett has clarified via twitter that he meant his charity work made him a legend but the doping not so much...
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Sorry about my little rant last night. I think I get the point now! X
  • NapoleonD wrote:
    Dowsett has clarified via twitter that he meant his charity work made him a legend but the doping not so much...

Jimmy Savile did an awful lot of charity work, would Dowsett consider him a legend.