Right or wrong

13»

Comments

• tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,314
    Jake a bit busy

New Bond film.

These facts must be connected.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    Jake a bit busy

New Bond film.

These facts must be connected.

and explain the deployment to the Carribean a few months back :lol:
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • jonny_trousers
    jonny_trousers Posts: 3,588
    edited October 2012
    I'm quite sensitive about the subject.

Posting on the internet asking randomers what they think probably isn't a good idea then.

^This is the truth.

I made the mistake of asking web forum members their opinions on a morally sensitive relationship issue in the past and it didn't turn out particularly pleasantly.

In your situation patience, empathy and sensitivity are key.

Good luck!
  • bobtbuilder
    bobtbuilder Posts: 1,537
    I'm quite sensitive about the subject.

Posting on the internet asking randomers what they think probably isn't a good idea then.

^This is the truth.

I once made the mistake of asking web forum members their opinions on a morally sensitive relationship issue in the past and it didn't turn out particularly pleasantly.

In your situation patience, empathy and sensitivity are key.

Good luck!

Thank you. I asked the initial question as I wanted some objective opinions solely on the visiting her at the house question. I was naive to think that it wouldn't lead to other questions & I am sorry for any over-reaction on my part.
    ahhh complicated lives indeed. Going through some smillar stuff at the moment and it's one hell of a confusing time.
    All I can say is, if it's worth it then ride it out and be paitent and you will win through eventually, but it will take up a lot of mental energy

Thanks Ngale - I know it will be worth it. She is the one for me and worth all the current stress & metal exhaustion.
  • NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    ahhh complicated lives indeed. Going through some smillar stuff at the moment and it's one hell of a confusing time.
    All I can say is, if it's worth it then ride it out and be paitent and you will win through eventually, but it will take up a lot of mental energy

Thanks Ngale - I know it will be worth it. She is the one for me and worth all the current stress & metal exhaustion.

I'm learning something about paitence myself at the moment and dealing with a whole load of complex issues. Hopefully it will all be worth it.
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 16,961
    Thank you. I asked the initial question as I wanted some objective opinions solely on the visiting her at the house question. I was naive to think that it wouldn't lead to other questions & I am sorry for any over-reaction on my part.
    You got some objective opinions, you just didn't like them.

Your original post was "is it okay to do X because of reasons blah, blah and blah". Most of the "blah" was not relevant and the answer to the question is, not really no.

Had you not included the blah blah blah then no one would have commented on it.

Its not exactly the worst crime in the world, but on the face of it no seems to come out of it that well. But hell, setting aside the whole marriage thing, and the whole children thing, and the house thing, we've all been there.