I want a tattoo (Cycling)

13»

Comments

• Eich
    Eich Posts: 13
    ThomThom wrote:
    Do not get a penis tattooed on your forehead. I repeat; Do not get a penis tattooed on your forehead.
    It's so unnecessary..

PMSL
    ====================
    defender of the adverb
  • Davdandy
    Davdandy Posts: 571
    Anyone watch the program last week called `I am a tattoo addict`?

It showed some from the holiday resort of Aya Napa and the a-holes who want a tattoo because they are either pished or trying to be a big man.Some real knobs thinking they are clever.

I love tats but only those that have real meaning or someones passion and not some dumb ass piece of crap that will bite them in the `arris when they get older.
    Cannondale CAAD 8 105
    Rockrider 8.1
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    ThomThom wrote:
    (Everybody wants to know what I'm on) What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day.

Ah, Lance Armstrong said that quote in an advert.... http://youtu.be/MIl5RxhLZ5U .I bet Lance is now glad he hasn't had that quote and "7 TDF wins" tattooed on himself.

Here are my favourite tattoos (not actually on me but they make me smile)....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcST-o0kBmQePAieGlTB1Cpi58HYfgpPr8XdonQVIEoU89kxHZ0x4p6tXG_6

bad1.jpg

6a00d834520b4b69e2012877377c8c970c-320wi

really-bad-baby-tat.jpg
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    jedhouse1tv.jpg
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    rozzer32 wrote:
    lance-tattoo.jpeg

This isn't my tattoo. But it looks awful and now bet the guy hates it.

I don't mind people who have tattoos for a reason, like a family member passing, a turning point in their life etc. But these people who get it because they fancied it or thought it looked good, like people who just get stars on their wrist or something, those are the ones that I think look awful and tacky.
    jeezus that's just ridiculous, not only is it not very good likeness, but now? Wonder what he thinks of it now? Hilarious ... and that's the main problem with tattoos, they're kinda permanent and life just isn't ...
  • ben@31
    giant man wrote:
    rozzer32 wrote:
    jeezus that's just ridiculous, not only is it not very good likeness, but now? Wonder what he thinks of it now? Hilarious ... and that's the main problem with tattoos, they're kinda permanent and life just isn't ...

True, I bet most people out there wouldn't be able to tell it was Lance Armstrong (I'm not 100% sure myself). The blue background ruins that tattoo.

Reminds me of when a Newcastle United fan honours his hero Andy Cole, by getting a massive tattoo of Andy on his thigh, hen the player left the club for Manchester United. In the case of Manchester City fan Chris Atkinson. The 25-year-old, back in 2009, was so convinced that Brazilian star Kaka was jointing the club that he committed the World Cup winner's name to his chest. He didn't sign, of course, opting to stay with AC Milan.

Or the fan gets a huge tattoo of their football teams logo across their back, then next week the team changes the logo.
  • Davdandy
    Names and photos like that make me laugh,especially the football stuff.But then again football fans are not reknown for having brains are they? :roll:
    Cannondale CAAD 8 105
    Rockrider 8.1
  • Eich
    Eich Posts: 13
    Tatts are sort of like getting married. They seem like a good idea at the time.
    ====================
    defender of the adverb
  • Davdandy
    I love tats but in the right place and for the right reasons.I hate tats on the face and neck though and not too keen on the legs neither but thats just me.
    I have them on both my upper arms and wouldnt change them for the world.

002.jpg

014.jpg
    Cannondale CAAD 8 105
    Rockrider 8.1
  • ben@31
    Davdandy wrote:

014.jpg

I'm sure I keep on seeing that guy who's in your tattoo, every time I cycle into work. He keeps on following me around pointing at me.
  • Davdandy
    He will be out in force tomorrow,at 11am.

Your all doomed. :mrgreen:
    Cannondale CAAD 8 105
    Rockrider 8.1
  • Kona21
    Kona21 Posts: 107
    Can't see these as tacky (neither are mine)

t4.jpg

t2.jpg
    Opera Super Leonardo
    Campag Super Record 11
    Corima Aero + wheels
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... t=12777242
  • [/quote]really-bad-baby-tat.jpg[/quote]
    .......Ray Winston?
    Kuota Kharma Race [Dry/Sunny]
    Raleigh Airlite 100 [Wet/Horrible]
  • big_p
    big_p Posts: 565
    bails1310 wrote:
    really-bad-baby-tat.jpg[/quote]
    .......Ray Winston?[/quote]
    more like.......26210_matt_lucas_.jpg
  • Davdandy
    Before i had my reaper tattoo i almost went to the artist who did this stunning jobbie.

I think you will agree................wow.

shittyGrimreaper.jpg
    Cannondale CAAD 8 105
    Rockrider 8.1
  • smoggysteve
    smoggysteve Posts: 2,909
    Simmotino wrote:
    Can't believe this little beauty hasn't been recommended to you!:

A13QXcBCcAEr2vy.jpg

:lol:

Have you got "Property of Rupert Murdoch" Tattooed on your arse cheek as well?