List of useless w+nk*rs

13»

Comments

• Levi_501
    Levi_501 Posts: 1,105
    British Airways, I have been complaing about a flight we took in August, we are still at the at the cut and paste blanket email response with the good old cliché

I do hope this will not deter you from choosing British Airways in the future

If no resonable response is received by end of Oct, I think I will have to log a formal complaint with the CAA
  • anj132
    anj132 Posts: 299
    + Santander
    + Barclays
    + BT
    + Argos
    + The recent locom doctor I saw.... LOOKS LIKE I DID BREAK MY WRIST YOU STUPID BINT.
    + all walkers
  • lucan2
    lucan2 Posts: 293
    People who can't spell* but still think it's OK to post on the Forum.

* or perhaps can spell but don't have the respect for others to read their post before hitting the 'submit' button.

Don't make me name names!
  • NHS - I usually don't like to have a go at these guys because they are there to help us. However, my own experience of them this year, i have lost confidence & trust in them.

I badly injured my ankle whilst on duty & the police doctor said i had to go to hospital straight away for a scan. I could not put weight on foot & it had doubled in size & gone half purple. Not good i thought.

Have x rays at Royal Free hospital in London & am told that i am lucky it is just a sprain. Sent away on crutches & told i will be back at work in 2 weeks. Get in!

Two days later. Get a call from consultant radiologist who said they had missed TWO fractues in my ankle & i had to come back for a cast. IDIOTS!!!

Four & a half months later i am still way off being back to normal owing to massive damage to my lugaments which were torn.

IDIOTS!!!!