List of useless w+nk*rs

woody1545
woody1545 Posts: 322
edited October 2012 in The bottom bracket
This week I have mostly been receiving terrible customer service from:

1. Santander
2. 3 mobile

The details aren't very interesting so I won't bore you with them. You'll just have to take my word for it. They are useless w+nk*rs.

That is all.

P.S As you've taken the trouble to read this have some boobs as a thank you.

boobs.jpg

Comments

• keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    HMRC.

I think I have finally finished my correspondence with them, and once the cheque has cleared I'll be writing to complain about their consistent ineptitude in handling what should have been a simple reimbursement of overpaid tax.

No tits in my post; I think they all work for HMRC.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Santander are terrible.

Thanks for the surprise boobs
  • HMRC.due to their wrong coding of last year lands me with a tax demand of £350, it makes me wonder what amount of bike bling I could buy for that amount
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,163
    Blokes with no hands are useless w*&nkers
  • Another -1 for Santander and their predecessor, Abbey. Spent months trying to switch from them and their ineptitude drove me & the mrs to distraction. Useless w+nk*rs.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • pdstsp
    pdstsp Posts: 1,264
    iTunes support - totally useless w#nkers in my experience. But really friendly too.
  • pdstsp wrote:
    iTunes support - totally useless w#nkers in my experience. But really friendly too.

haha they are really really nice but absolutely useless....come to think of it so are my testicles. :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    My Manager at work..... The biggest W*nker of em all.

I really didnt know that this sort of person existed...

Beggars belief it really does...
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    BT in all its manifestations-partic on the net.Skynet gone bad.
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • Andy140
    Andy140 Posts: 130
    HMRC.due to their wrong coding of last year lands me with a tax demand of £350, it makes me wonder what amount of bike bling I could buy for that amount

+1 for HMRC - wrong coding of last year dispute questioning the code!!!
  • beams87
    beams87 Posts: 151
    Pross wrote:
    Blokes with no hands are useless w*&nkers

I am new to this thread - oh wow! I see why it comes with a HazMat label.
    "A beaten path is for beaten men"
  • beams87
    beams87 Posts: 151
    Andy140 wrote:
    HMRC.due to their wrong coding of last year lands me with a tax demand of £350, it makes me wonder what amount of bike bling I could buy for that amount

+1 for HMRC - wrong coding of last year dispute questioning the code!!!

+1 HMRC - bunch of w@nk€ers
    I am still waiting a rebate of £1600 overpaid tax from 2 1/2 years ago! Such beurecratic incompetence can send a man demented
    "A beaten path is for beaten men"
  • Footballers
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    HMRC. Is this now just about HMRC. I spent 15 minutes just getting through to someone - who told me they couldn't do anything abot my over-payment of PAYE. :roll: :roll:
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Does that lady work at HMRC. I think not.
  • d87heaven
    d87heaven Posts: 348
    Colchester NHS. Quote from the consultant when trying to ask questions about my forthcoming knee op ' I don't have time to discuss, go and educate yourself about it on the internet'...... Silly me I hadn't thought of that you twunt.
    Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals! Except the weasel
  • essjaydee
    essjaydee Posts: 917
    Estate agents :evil:

Outrageous fees for diabolical service :!:

Scum, the lot of em
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    Parcelforce, getting signatures from random people doesn't constitute delivering me a package. Fcukstains.
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 4,023
    essjaydee wrote:
    Estate agents :evil:

Outrageous fees for diabolical service :!:

Scum, the lot of em

Had a fantastic 'discussion' with one once in the pub, he got a bit tetchy after I repeatedly asked him how hard filling out forms, answering the phone and photo-copying could be. He was a twunt, no question.
  • Another -1 for Santander and their predecessor, Abbey. Spent months trying to switch from them and their ineptitude drove me & the mrs to distraction. Useless w+nk*rs.
    Story is: for months & f**cking months the supposed "fill one form and it's all done" went on and on. They had written down my dob wrong. But they would not accept that. I had to shout at them in the bank "Look, I know when I was born, do you?"
    Bank answer? Yes, do you?
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • My university halls of residence maintenance team.
  • May as well add my self to this list.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    beams87, shouldn't you be reading the double edged shaving thread?
  • I'll join in the HMRC bashing..

Other half is self assessed and has been battling for about a year now that he didn't pay enough tax about 4 yrs ago, something to do with a previous employer putting him on the wrong tax code or something like that..

Anyway.. He gets a letter to say he owes more money, then generally about two weeks later they will send another to say he has overpaid and is due a refund. At one point and this is completely true, they wrote and posted 3 yes 3!! Letters in one day all saying different things!

No-one he speaks to when finally getting through seems to be able to help him and now he's been sent letters saying they will start charging interest on what he owes despite no-one being able to say how they have arrived at this figure.

No wonder there is a major budget deficit with these muppets in charge of collecting the money. We could probably all have tax cuts if they could do their job properly!!
  • woody1545
    woody1545 Posts: 322
    I like it when the complaints department, people who are paid to quell the anger of disgruntled customers, make things worse.

I've spent the last 10 days whinging and sending emails to 3 about my phone breaking and not being issued a loan phone and therefore being phoneless. I put my SIM card into a friends phone to check my messages. Guess what? 2 messages and 2 voice mails from 3 calling to discuss my complaint! Er....my complaint is I don't have a mobile phone so why are you ringing it you useless w+nk*rs!

Some bright spark from the complaints department eventually called my home phone and told me my phone would be waiting for me at the 3 store. I drive down there, my phone isn't there......Sales assistant asks...."did we text you to tell you it's fixed?"... :twisted:
  • TheStone
    TheStone Posts: 2,291
    Couldn't agree more on HMRC. I'm sure they used to be quite good.

I'd add the NHS. Haven't had to use them much, but jaw opening mismanagement, incompetence and laziness at all levels.

All delivery firms seems rubbish. Sh*ttyLink getting a special mention.
    And Post Offices. Other than posting stuff, what's the point.

Airport security and immigration.

Politicians.

... I'll think of some more.
    exercise.png
  • <bad mood>

My colleagues in Indian - couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery (or at least run a test webex session with the customer prior to asking me to help the customer out)

</bad mood>

And what makes it worse is it's a nice day now so could have gone fro a ride at lunch to vent anger but didn't bring bike in. :evil: :evil:

Nice boobs by the way
    Trainee BC level 2 coach ... and that's offical (30th June 2013)

Scott Addict R4 (2008)
    Scott Genius MC30 (2006)
    Quest carbon circa 1994 - winter bike
    Fuji Track Comp 2010
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    Bad week for Santander then. One from me, for them not telling me that simple xfer of funds from A to B would take a week to do electronically. I could have scooped up a wheelbarrow full of cash and delivered it personally in the time it took them to let me know it would be a week.

A week? It's 2012 for heaven's sake. 0/10. Must try harder.
  • Virgin Media. And not just because the farking V= box crashes with monotonous regularity.

Workmen arrive to prepare driveway for monoblocking, and are shown precisely where the VM cable enters the property. They then promptly put a spade through it severing all communication with the outside world. Phone VM Service dept on mobile to book an engineer, and tragically get the Indian subcontinent instead. Cue nearly an hour of;

Me: the cable is completely severed, can you send an engineer to repair it please?
    VM: certainly sir, but first can you tell me what the lights on your modem are doing?
    Me: there are no lights on my modem, the cable is completely severed
    VM: have you tried switching it off and on again sir?
    Me: which part of "the cable is cut clean through therefore there is no service" is not getting through?
    VM: I understand sir, but I need to know first what the lights on the modem are doing
    [loop]
    Me: (grinds teeth, shouts down phone line)
    [/loop]
    VM: before I can book an engineer sir, I need to know what the lights on your modem are doing.....
    Me: THERE. ARE. NO. LIGHTS. ON. THE. F*CKING. MODEM. YOU. MORON.
    VM: there's no need to get upset sir, if we can just establish what the lights on your modem.....
    Me: (hangs up, writes incendiary letter of complaint to Richard Branson, gets no reply)

Clearly there was a script to follow, and come hell or high water my Indian friend was NOT deviating from it, no matter what the actual problem/question was.

Now with Sky. Who are frankly not much better.
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    the power light?