Tour of Britain Stage 6 *spoiler*

Comments

• frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    edited September 2012
    Contador is the Greatest
  • RichN95 wrote:
    There's an 8 year old kid on the train talking on the phone loudly criticising Sky's tactics yesterday.

That would have been Rick Chasey :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • tumblr_ma6xudv2gN1rqitmxo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ma6xudv2gN1rqitmxo2_1280.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Loving the pink kicks...

tumblr_ma33sgBXDG1qfzotpo1_500.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • tumblr_m9vt3f5yuh1rstzfno1_500.png
    tumblr_m9vtlx57FI1qhdcwuo1_500.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • tumblr_m9v4kmtijx1rb0aj3o1_400.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Gi, thanks. Chipper so that was fine. I just couldn't think of any...any others?

2005 Dauphine
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • dsoutar
    dsoutar Posts: 1,746
    tumblr_ma8o9n62pq1r95n8co1_1280.jpg

Great photo - where / when was that taken ?
  • Contador is the Greatest
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,181
    Some crap examples of 'climbing' by some spectators on the easy way up Caetphilly from Thornhill. All the gear but wearing out their cleats walking :lol:

Parking as bad as last year with cars half on the road on a crest with double white lines - won't do cycling any favours with the plod.
  • So - is anything happening in the race?
  • same 6 guys still out in front, lead now 4:30. 68 miles done
  • same 6 guys still out in front, lead now 4:30. 68 miles done

..as of 10 mins ago...
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    So wiggo has a bad tummy does he.... Poor lamb. Hope it's not stress related from yesterday.
    Was going to turn out tomorrow in devon to pay homage to team sky, wiggo and cav etc. But to be honest if they can't be arsed then I'm not sure that I can
  • Turfle
    Turfle Posts: 3,762
    Backstedt is slightly bigger than Briggs
  • Gazzetta67
    Gazzetta67 Posts: 1,890
    I wonder if they had'nt lost the race yesterday with their pish poor tactics would wiggins still not be in the race ?? I think it's just an excuse..dunno who's worse wiggins or midgetdish when the toys come out the pram.
  • Turfle
    you big drama queens.
  • Turfle wrote:
    Backstedt is slightly bigger than Briggs

cyling math: 2 x Briggs = 1 x Maggy
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,454
    You win Paris-Nice, the Tour of Romandie, the Dauphine Libere, the Tour de France and the Olympic TT but because you don't take your own country's king of the chippers race seriously you are some kind of disgrace?

You couldn't make this up.
  • ha! race radio warning of sheep on the road

welcome to Wales
  • Gazzetta67 wrote:
    I wonder if they had'nt lost the race yesterday with their pish poor tactics would wiggins still not be in the race ?? I think it's just an excuse..dunno who's worse wiggins or midgetdish when the toys come out the pram.

Damn it, they owe you!
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • Turfle
    andyp wrote:
    You win Paris-Nice, the Tour of Romandie, the Dauphine Libere, the Tour de France and the Olympic TT but because you don't take your own country's king of the chippers race seriously you are some kind of disgrace?

You couldn't make this up.

He still hasn't been round to thank me personally.
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,454
    What a cad!

welcome to Wales

Ewe'd certainly need to have your wits about your on those roads.
    Cube - Peloton
    Cannondale - CAAD10

welcome to Wales

:lol: lol.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Turfle
    Crosswinds!
  • peloton blown to pieces
  • hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    Just been looking that the ToB tracker. Worked out who RC1 and RC2 was, BW was well down on those. Given you lot saying he's got a dicky tummy I though Wiggo was well down....... until eventually the tracker highlighted that BW was broom wagon!

I take it he's not that ill!
  • The real Pros come to the front again.
    Crosswinds, echelons & bang!
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • Lovely roads.

JTL in the group of about 20 riders. Racer that guy is - Contador will get him for Saxo by the end of next year.
    Contador is the Greatest