Anyone used a boris bike for a date before?

13»

Comments

• gtvlusso wrote:

Is there a whole roasted chicken in the bin by the bike on the right?

If so, and the OP has no luck in 'feeding the ducks', he could always feed the chicken
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    gtvlusso wrote:

Is there a whole roasted chicken in the bin by the bike on the right?

If so, and the OP has no luck in 'feeding the ducks', he could always feed the chicken

I always thought it was choking the chicken....

IGMC.
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills
  • jejv
    jejv Posts: 566
    im still confused by the subject header, why would you want to date a boris bike?
    Just remember to keep it greasey.
    And don't plook too hard.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    jejv wrote:
    im still confused by the subject header, why would you want to date a boris bike?

I'm confused too. Plook?
  • Greg66 wrote:
    WTF?

You've "visited the park", "fed the ducks", and broached the subject of the Oxo Tower already.

And you're concerned about whether to incorporate a Boris Bike into the date?

For God's sake, man, stick a recording of stage 11 of the Tour on the telly and resume the carnal activities! Stop poncing around with Boris Bike fantasies.

Or did you not quite tune in correctly to the entendre in "I'd like some riding on our next date. You know, like a bike. Nudge, nudge".

Ye Gods. I swear some of you youngsters need a bloody map, written instruction *and* subtitles...

Translation:

"Foreplay? What bloody foreplay?"

Get to my age, laddie-me-boy, and ye'll find time becomes remarkably precious...

As for you, spasypaddy, the sooner you expedite yerself to seventh base (banging the shìt out of her relentlessly), the happier yer'll be.

ETA: here's one I wrote earlier:

[Swiss Tony]

Well, Biondino, riding a bicycle is very much like making love to a beautiful woman. You've got to check her over by eye before you start. Make sure she's properly pumped up, and don't forget some lube at the back end. Grasp her firmly at front, then swing your leg over her and mount her gently. Ease her into the rhythm of the ride, gradually increasing the tempo until you're fit to burst.

And when you're done, make sure you wipe her down, and leave her out of sight of passers by.

[/Swiss Tony]
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • jejv
    jejv Posts: 566
    jejv wrote:

I'm confused too. Plook?
    You'll love it!
    It's a way of life.