Well Done Commuters

124»

Comments

• Jez mon
    Jez mon Posts: 3,809
    iainment wrote:
    Ben6899 wrote:
    It seems there are teachers telling kids at a very impressionable age you should be able to get through life and expect not to be offended in anyway what so ever.

They've been teaching some kids that for the past 20/30 years, judging by the evidence in these very fora.

I know, objecting to jokes about raping 8 year olds and using children to masturbate you is so outre these days.

Jog on dopey, your are holding onto this like a fat kids grip on the last piece of pie. :roll:

As someone who was a fat child, this offends me. Please desist with these cruel and hurtful jokes.
    You live and learn. At any rate, you live
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Jez mon wrote:
    iainment wrote:
    Ben6899 wrote:
    It seems there are teachers telling kids at a very impressionable age you should be able to get through life and expect not to be offended in anyway what so ever.

They've been teaching some kids that for the past 20/30 years, judging by the evidence in these very fora.

I know, objecting to jokes about raping 8 year olds and using children to masturbate you is so outre these days.

Jog on dopey, your are holding onto this like a fat kids grip on the last piece of pie. :roll:

As someone who was a fat child, this offends me. Please desist with these cruel and hurtful jokes.

The term fat child is also offensive to some. I prefer "Salad dodger", much more succinct. Now grow a pair you big fat cry baby. :D:wink:
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    iainment wrote:
    Ben6899 wrote:

Basically.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • Jez mon
    Jez mon Posts: 3,809

The term fat child is also offensive to some. I prefer "Salad dodger", much more succinct. Now grow a pair you big fat cry baby. :D:wink:

Oops! It's so difficult to know the correct term for things these days!
    You live and learn. At any rate, you live
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    siamon wrote:
    The irony is that MattC59 also loves to jump into threads that folk are having a good laugh at and soil it for everybody. He, caroline and iain are peas in a frigging pod. They are welcome to each other.

DMClite is bang on, if a little blunt.

Cleats Fry quote is also completely apt.

I believe I've done that once, and got royally spanked. So bite me !
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,094
    This Cummuter-gate scandal just won't go away, bit like the bankers and all the manifestations of the Leveson enquiry.

"Cakestop experienced boom time for a while. Now its the recession and we have all hit rock bottom bracket..." read the rest of my column on page 94.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    ddraver wrote:
    ...Well to be fair Matt, you ve got them over here....

Ironically they re posting in the Death Zone not the uber Safe CS zone...

You have my sincere apologies, or not, which ever doesn't invoke their wrath.
    :lol:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • iainment
    iainment Posts: 992
    iainment wrote:
    Ben6899 wrote:

I only respond to what's there - if you want it to stop that's up to you and the others on here.
    Old hippies don't die, they just lie low until the laughter stops and their time comes round again.
    Joseph Gallivan
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,094
    Just had a butchers at Cummuter chat, didn't post nought, an unfamiliar world: there were girls (honest) and strange smells. Bit spooky and there's millions of them, we are totally outnumbered.

PS Anyone seen Aggieboy? Has his basement got the better of him? Has he been crushed by a captive munter who's squashed him in an ironical climax to his existence? Did it flood and he's now sitting in an upturned dustbin lid floating out into the Atlantic?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!