Transfer Madness

13»

Comments

• Rundfahrt
    Rundfahrt Posts: 551
    Ddraver- I suggest you research xenophobia, since your post makes it clear you have no clue.

Rich- It's interesting how you keep focusing on America and pick the only part that is American to respond too, avoiding the other parts and avoiding my question. It's not surprising based on the rest of your posts in this thread.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Rundfahrt wrote:
    Ddraver- I suggest you research xenophobia, since your post makes it clear you have no clue.

Rich- It's interesting how you keep focusing on America and pick the only part that is American to respond too, avoiding the other parts and avoiding my question. It's not surprising based on the rest of your posts in this thread.
    What's the question you want answering? I'll answer it.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    RichN95 wrote:
    Rundfahrt wrote:

:D

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey
  • Rundfahrt
    Rundfahrt Posts: 551
    RichN95 wrote:
    Rundfahrt wrote:

Since it is beyond you, I'll give you a hint: a sentence that ends with a question mark is called a question! See if you can follow. It's odd that you struggle so much with this topic but seem fine in every other one.
  • RichN95.
    Rundfahrt wrote:
    RichN95 wrote:
    Rundfahrt wrote:

Since it is beyond you, I'll give you a hint: a sentence that ends with a question mark is called a question! See if you can follow. It's odd that you struggle so much with this topic but seem fine in every other one.
    You written a lot on this thread, so if you would be so kind could you repeat the question to avoid any misunderstanding.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    From WikiP - Xenophobia is defined as "an unreasonable fear or hatred of foreigners or strangers or of that which is foreign or strange."[1] It comes from the Greek words ξένος (xenos), meaning "stranger," "foreigner," and φόβος (phobos), meaning "fear."[2]

Are you suggesting I'm so afraid of foreigners I moved to a different country to escape them?
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • RichN95.
    Timoid. wrote:
    RichN95 wrote:
    inbetweeners_gilbert.jpg
    Quick off the cuff quiz: What is the connection between the photo above and Pro Cycling?

Its Rick Dad?

While that may well be true, the correct answer is that the name of that character in The Inbetweeners is Phil Gilbert.
  • July is always a wonderful time of year on this forum :D .
    Take care of the luxuries and the necessites will take care of themselves.