Absoloutly crap.

124»

Comments

• nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    ps Don't eat those friggin pot noodles, they'll kill you. ALDI - 1kg of pasta for under a quid... hey wait a minuit thats an idea.

or 50kg+ of honey? Your mate Bhima probably has some left you could have....

( viewtopic.php?f=40042&t=12650146 )
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    nweststeyn wrote:
    ps Don't eat those friggin pot noodles, they'll kill you. ALDI - 1kg of pasta for under a quid... hey wait a minuit thats an idea.

( viewtopic.php?f=40042&t=12650146 )
    We now know why Bhima is quick up the C+F. He's riding away from a swarm of bees!!
  • willhub
    willhub Posts: 821
    I don't have any idea about some deleted post because I've not reported anything at all, I don't even know what the post was about since I stopped reading and started skimming because people assumed I was just sitting on my arse getting JSA and playing computer games.
  • snoopsmydogg
    snoopsmydogg Posts: 1,110
    willhub wrote:
    I don't have any idea about some deleted post because I've not reported anything at all, I don't even know what the post was about since I stopped reading and started skimming because people assumed I was just sitting on my ars* getting JSA and playing computer games.

Dont think anyone had you down as claiming JSA.................

Figured you were too lazy to get off your ass and do that too :wink:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,098
    nweststeyn wrote:

My mate Bhima ?! Bhima is this elusive almost phantom like bloke who lives on honey, is faster than fast as fupp and no-one really knows him.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    I have a theory that Bhima and Willhub are one and the same ;)
  • shouldbeinbed
    shouldbeinbed Posts: 2,660
    willhub wrote:
    I don't have any idea about some deleted post because I've not reported anything at all, I don't even know what the post was about since I stopped reading and started skimming because people assumed I was just sitting on my ars* getting JSA and playing computer games.

Easy tiger! Some of us have tried to be helpful in your various JSA & job posts even if you haven't agreed with what has been suggested. If this is how you respond in real life then I strongly suggest you do a bit of work on your thin skin and the chip on your shoulder before getting out into the big bad competitive world of work that does not owe you a living & hasn't been sat around desperate for you to grace it with your presence.
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    From what we've seen in here, Will wouldn'tast 5 minutes in the Forces, so count that one out.

How about heading out to South East Asia, learning to dive and working in a dive school - I guy I know left the UK with nothing is now a partner in the largest dive school company in Vietnam. Paid for my 3 months of McJobs in the UK - marquees, pulling pints, cash in hand labouring, selling everything that you don't need - that sort of stuff.

Alternatively, as above - TEFL, working in hostels, freelance travel writing, all that jazz.

Essentially you have nothing to lose (apart from Manchester and deep fried Mars Bars) so give it a bash. If it all goes shyyt shaped then wander home, but at least you'll have done something, got a sun tan and some life experience.