How to climb a hill faster

13»

Comments

• ineedalager
    ineedalager Posts: 374
    I've praticed hills a lot and do ok now. I find because I ride with a club on weekends I tend to do much more out of the saddle climbing because everyone else does it. I get up them quicker as I always at the front. If I stay seated I will get passed by others in the group so out of the saddle is faster!
  • Ringo 68
    Ringo 68 Posts: 441
    I've praticed hills a lot and do ok now. I find because I ride with a club on weekends I tend to do much more out of the saddle climbing because everyone else does it. I get up them quicker as I always at the front. If I stay seated I will get passed by others in the group so out of the saddle is faster!

For you.
    Cube Agree GTC Pro
    Boardman Comp
    Carrera Subway Hybrid
  • ineedalager
    Ringo 68 wrote:

For you.
    :roll:
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522

May be try and build some leg strength
  • P_Tucker
    P_Tucker Posts: 1,878
    ShutUpLegs wrote:

:lol: Or do some core strength work. That way, if you get bored of cycling you can always go and work at seaworld
  • ineedalager
    ShutUpLegs wrote:

:roll: