13»

Comments

• fast as fupp
    fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
    there arent any adverts on the bbc
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • takethehighroad
    takethehighroad Posts: 6,810
    I ummed and aahed about getting Sky for ages, then finally did. I've only got a moderate package so pay about the same amount as having freeview and additional phone line and internet etc.

The thing that I can't abide is how expensive the Sports is. I get my worth out of it, but it is hard to justify the extra £2a month. The way I finally did it was to work out how much I was spending in the pub watching football, which worked out a lot more.

Sky+, in my opinion, is one of the best inventions of my quarter century on this earth.
  • fast as fupp
    fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
    $ky didnt invent the pvr- they just did what they do with premium tv 'events' that were once free to everyone i.e. buy the rights and then charge suckers to watch.
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    Porkyboy wrote:

I agree, the HD stuff is fantastic and SD looks like a really poor relation now. I found the easiest thing to do was to set up all the HD channels in the "Favourites" listing, it soon becomes the default place to look for the channel you want and you only list all the HD channels, works for us!

Q

Im going to give that a go mate,Thanks for the heads up .
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.