Chelsea!

rick_chasey
rick_chasey Posts: 72,612
edited April 2012 in The bottom bracket
Now. I really hate Chelsea.

But even I was cheering them on. What a match!

Well done - even if you do make my commute home & Fulham rubbish when you have a match on.

Comments

• ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,388
    I very rarely watch girlball but GET IN CHELSEA!!! FU<KING AWESOME!!!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    What a superb 90 mins of football.. its just a shame that some of those who have worked so hard to get them in the final won't be playing.

and Ramires' goal was just incredible... who needs Messi (who still hasn't scored against Chelsea!) when you've got Ramires?
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Peel me off the ceiling! What a night, Munich here I come. :D
  • Rigga
    Rigga Posts: 939
    I normally can't stand Chelsea either but my god when Torres scored that goal i was screaming!
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    :cry::cry::cry::cry:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • cornerblock
    :cry::):D:lol:

Come on now.....
  • Rigga
    Rigga Posts: 939
    What the hell was Terry thinking though? Missing the final over something as stupid and petty as that!
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    That noise Gary Neville made when Torres scored will haunt me in my dreams for some time to come.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    F*ck 'em. Hope they loose the final and glad JT is a tw@t and not playing. That is all.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • cornerblock
    Inspirational captaincy! Gets himself sent off so all the others have to work that bit harder! Really though it was a crazy thing to do in such a big game, now he'll pay the ultimate price and miss the final. After tonight I now believe we can win it, with or without him.
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    afx237vi wrote:
    That noise Gary Neville made when Torres scored will haunt me in my dreams for some time to come.

I'm looking forward to sampling that on Youtube.. unfortunately the 40 Chelsea fans (or at least fans for the one game) i was watching with drowned it out.
    Aggieboy wrote:
    F*ck 'em. Hope they loose the final and glad JT is a tw@t and not playing. That is all.

I agree that JT is an idiot -> he's going to feel disgusting after missing the penalty in the 2008 final.. and now all but ruining his team's chances for this year's final.
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Yeah,Ok,but were there podium girls?
    Pfft.
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Aggie, with you all the way just glad that c*nt Terry isnt going to get a sniff at the final.

Thought Fat Frank was trying to get himself sent off too so he could get home early and check JT hadnt climbed on top of Christine.

I ve stopped hoping that England might one day win the World Cup because if the squad had JT and Cashley Cole in it they might be Knighted, in which case I d hand back my gongs to HRH.

Fair play to Dematteo , hes a good guy and deserves a shout.

Unlucky JT no final for you this year, Hopefully next year you can play in the Final between Wormwood Scrubs and Pentonville you C*nt.
  • cornerblock
    and now all but ruining his team's chances for this year's final.

We'll see, we will see.
  • cornerblock
    Deep breaths Tim. :lol:
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Well done Chelsea.

John Terry=W@nker I assume he's banned from the final, if not I wouldn't pick him anyway.

I assume the game was exciting, I didn't see it, not got sky and I wasn't going to my local to watch though a lot walked past my window that were. :D

Well done, if you're a Chelsea fan....................enjoy!
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • cornerblock
    Cheers Frank.
  • tim_wand
    Cornerblock, I m sure we've clashed on my feelings about Mr Terry in the past so I won't go there again.

That aside Congratulations to Chelsea and good luck in the Final. To beat Barcelona at the Camp Nou is nothing short of amazing and gives hope to us all ( especially me I m a Gooner, Spanking my savings to see them beat us in Paris and Henry bottle it, meant I ve been married 2 years less than I would have been)

So well done Chelsea and good luck.

Both Roy Keane and Paul Scholes missed finals, but I respect them, Mr Terry no such sympathy.
  • I am still in shock, and will find it hard to sleep tonight (even after a skinfull). 2-0 down, with both centre halves off the pitch, and to come back to draw the game and actually win the tie, was nothing short of heroic from the players, especially those that knew they would be banned for the final. Get in!
  • cornerblock
    tim wand wrote:
    Cornerblock, I m sure we've clashed on my feelings about Mr Terry in the past so I won't go there again.

That aside Congratulations to Chelsea and good luck in the Final. To beat Barcelona at the Camp Nou is nothing short of amazing and gives hope to us all ( especially me I m a Gooner, Spanking my savings to see them beat us in Paris and Henry bottle it, meant I ve been married 2 years less than I would have been)

So well done Chelsea and good luck.

Both Roy Keane and Paul Scholes missed finals, but I respect them, Mr Terry no such sympathy.

Nice one Tim. Must admit I really did not think we would get through over the two legs, always felt we could beat them at The Bridge, but tonight after Cahill and Terry went off I feared the worst. The Missus has just realised that our savings will be getting dipped into for a trip Munich! Could not afford Moscow a few years ago, so can't wait.
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Sell the family silver if neccessary fella, games like that come along once in a lifetime (if you follow Chelsea) :wink:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Cornerblock - take your boots, they're a bit short for the final :lol:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • tim_wand
    3000 euros, £2100 at the time to Watch Eto do what Henry didnt have the bottle to in Paris,

Put my Wedding back TWO years.

But do you know what, met AJ (Tony Mcoy) and Ian Poulter on the flight back and ended up getting comp tickets to the Ryder cup at Celtic manor 2010 and in the Grandstand at the Cheltenham Gold cup in 2007 thanks to those two.

Priceless, Do it , you cant put a cost on such things.
  • cornerblock
    Prost..

porst_ddp1_gr.jpg
  • CambsNewbie
    CambsNewbie Posts: 564
    tim wand wrote:
    Aggie, with you all the way just glad that c*nt Terry isnt going to get a sniff at the final.

Thought Fat Frank was trying to get himself sent off too so he could get home early and check JT hadnt climbed on top of Christine.

I ve stopped hoping that England might one day win the World Cup because if the squad had JT and Cashley Cole in it they might be Knighted, in which case I d hand back my gongs to HRH.

Fair play to Dematteo , hes a good guy and deserves a shout.

Unlucky JT no final for you this year, Hopefully next year you can play in the Final between Wormwood Scrubs and Pentonville you C*nt.

Brilliant result! Chelsea make the final and JT has to watch from the sidelines. Never thought I'd say this but come on Real or even the Germans!

If I was a Chelsea player I'd be worried where JT is when I'm in Germany for the final. Don't let those wives and girlfriends out of sight!

jT is everything I hate in today's footballers, moderately talented, vastly over-paid, greedy (Allegedly charged £10k for a tour of the training ground) and lacking in any form of deceny (getting pissed and mocking American tourists at heathrow after 9/11) and jumping on your best mates girlfriend. And an alleged racist.. A particularly vile human being in my opinion.
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,954
    If they win it but finish outside the top 4 does it mean the 4th league place loses it's CL prize as Chelsea have to re-enter as holders?

It was the kind of game which reminds you why football can be so fascinating. I'll have to throw my hat into the pleased Terry is missing out camp, I just can't help it, he's a turd.
  • CambsNewbie
    CambsNewbie Posts: 564
    If they win it but finish outside the top 4 does it mean the 4th league place loses it's CL prize as Chelsea have to re-enter as holders?.

Yes you are right, it will be top 3 and Chelsea as winners..

But that won't happen!
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,954
    If they win it but finish outside the top 4 does it mean the 4th league place loses it's CL prize as Chelsea have to re-enter as holders?.

Yes you are right, it will be top 3 and Chelsea as winners..

But that won't happen!

The same was said about them beating Barcelona...
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    As a Chelsea fan: IN YOUR FACE BARCA.

Fantastic result - he we come. We're gonna win the final and the FA Cup and all will be well.

We're in the final, we've crushed Barca and Terry the vile oaf racist oik scum tw$t douche bag son of drug dealing scum won't be playing - how fantastic - its almost perfect (just need the wind to drop and all will be well)
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,612
    Have to say, it puts Chelsea's performances before AVB left into sharp contrast, and not in a good way.