Question Time-Cake Stop stylee. LeicesterLad

Comments

• jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    Aggieboy wrote:
    jim453 wrote:
    Ah of course. My '4 for' are for Jim 453, I do like the cut of his jib.

1. If you had to share a cell for 5 years with someone else, who would you least/ most like to be cooped up with?

2. What is your favourite book?

3. If you had a £1,000,000 to make an indecent proposal, who would it be to?

4.What is the best view in the British Isles?

How terribly flattering. I hardly know whether to do the decent thing and take this seriously or to treat it with utter contempt and take the pi@@.

In any event, it's late and I don't have the time to answer right now. Please allow me to get back to you over the next couple of days. I expect I'll probably be taking the pi@@ though.

In the meantime I'd like to post the same questions to Matt C59

Your prerogative Jim, but I must say I'm enjoying seeing how people genuinely answer these questions.

Ok, fair enough.

1. I'd least like to be imprisoned with my mum. I wouldn't like to see her incarcerated and (more selfishly) I find it pretty hard to talk to her at the best of times so don't imagine the vibe would be that great.

2. I tend to read more non-fiction and biography books recently. However, the book I have read the most and was really into lot of years ago is (predictably) The Lord of The Rings. Haven't read it for a few years but just thinking about it makes me want to pick it up again.

3. If I had £1000000 to make an indecent proposal then I would be propositioning my wife. It's the right thing to do and we could use the cash to be honest. Also, if we were hypothetically talking about some Hollywood film star, Uma Thurman for instance, then £1000000 is not even close to enough cash to cover the level of indecency which would be involved.

4. There are so many incredible views in the British Isles that it is almost impossible to single just one out. Being a Yorkshireman I am tempted to name any of the unbelieavable vistas available in the Dales. Or perhaps a view of Exmoor where I now live and do most of my riding, the view of Lynmouth as you descend from the coast road at sunset is incredible for instance. However, as I have spent most of my life living in the city (Manchester and Leeds) I find myself missing the victorian industrial edifices of the North. In the early nineties when I moved to Manchester you used to be able to walk past the old victorian firestation bounded by London Road and Whitworth Street and on tip toes I could look up and through a gap in one of the vast gates. Inside you could see enough to make out an enormous courtyard overlooked by row upon row of iron railed balconies, all derelict. The view over that gate is one of my favourites. They don't make buildings like that anymore.

Same questions to Matt C59, no doubt he'll be along shortly.
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    Knitting radar, as if. I have been on AngryB'stard.com venting my spleen, primal scream therapy seminars and salvation army jamborees. It hasn't been easy, missing, the "girls in..." threads, teagar, Aggie, Frank, Ekimike, Spen666 etc, but I have been strong, motivated and keen. Plus I have stopped riding Ti and got a carbon Felt so I can also be in the road carbon gang. trying to be a cakestopper again is meat and drink to me and I have been too hungry, too long. :D

5 questions please ?

Sorry, this is the 4 Question Thread :roll:
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    random man wrote:
    Knitting radar, as if. I have been on AngryB'stard.com venting my spleen, primal scream therapy seminars and salvation army jamborees. It hasn't been easy, missing, the "girls in..." threads, teagar, Aggie, Frank, Ekimike, Spen666 etc, but I have been strong, motivated and keen. Plus I have stopped riding Ti and got a carbon Felt so I can also be in the road carbon gang. trying to be a cakestopper again is meat and drink to me and I have been too hungry, too long. :D

5 questions please ?

Sorry, this is the 4 Question Thread :roll:

Now your not reading posts are you?? See above. :lol::lol:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Crapola.........4 questions, 5 would be better but I just want IN, not much is it, ask me anything. I will be truthful, honest.

If wanting to be asked 4 questions is a crime, then I'm guilty M' lud, pleeeeeeeeeeeeezzzeeee, ask me, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, pick me. :D
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Crapola.........4 questions, 5 would be better but I just want IN, not much is it, ask me anything. I will be truthful, honest.

If wanting to be asked 4 questions is a crime, then I'm guilty M' lud, pleeeeeeeeeeeeezzzeeee, ask me, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, pick me. :D

You're startin' to sound a teeny weeny bit desperate, "ahem" it really is no big deal ya know. :lol:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • Aggieboy

You're startin' to sound a teeny weeny bit desperate, "ahem" it really is no big deal ya know. :lol:

Easy to say when you've been a 'chosen one' :wink:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Frank the tank
    Aggieboy wrote:

Easy to say when you've been a 'chosen one' :wink:

That was my point. 8) I'm in the 8) club thank you Aggie.
    Tail end Charlie

• MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    edited April 2012
    jim453 wrote:
    Ah of course. My '4 for' are for Jim 453, I do like the cut of his jib.

1. If you had to share a cell for 5 years with someone else, who would you least/ most like to be cooped up with?

2. What is your favourite book?

3. If you had a £1,000,000 to make an indecent proposal, who would it be to?

4.What is the best view in the British Isles?

How terribly flattering. I hardly know whether to do the decent thing and take this seriously or to treat it with utter contempt and take the pi@@.

In any event, it's late and I don't have the time to answer right now. Please allow me to get back to you over the next couple of days. I expect I'll probably be taking the pi@@ though.

In the meantime I'd like to post the same questions to Matt C59

Phew.......... got here at last, somewhat flattered that you thought of me Jim !!!! :wink:

Right then:

1) Tommy Cooper, that probably count's as most and least, I suspect he'd be fascinating, but eventually somewhat irritating as well !
    2) The Beano. Not a huge reader to be honest, I mainly read factual books or Biographies. That said, ‘With the Old Breed’ by Eugine B Sledge, is a fantastic read.
    3) Rosie Huntington-Whiteley………… nuff said !!
    4) Looking south east from the top of Pavey Ark in the Lake District, on a Sunny day. You can see Windemere in the distance and to the south, if the weather's really good, you can see Morecambe Bay.

So, questions for Gizmodo……….

1) Excluding anything to do with bikes, what’s the ultimate holiday ? Cost is irrelevant, but it doesn’t have to cost the earth.
    2) Will we discover life outside from anywhere other than Earth ?
    3) Which public figure, be they celebrity, politician or what ever, talks the most sense ?
    4) Do I blow through my budget for my Enigma and put some really nice kit on it ?

edit: a fifth question; Why is right cheek (on my face) twitching, slightly to the right of my mouth and why has it been doing so for three days now (it's beginning to rritate me !!!!!!!!! :evil: )
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • MattC59
    So, questions for dmclite............ actually, maybe not :wink:
  • Aggieboy
    MattC59 wrote:
    So, questions for dmclite............ actually, maybe not :wink:

Oooooooooooh, that's the closest he's got. :lol:
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Conversation tonight at Franks House.

Dmclite "So how are you Frank?"

Frank " Fine thanks"

Dmclite " When's the Op?"

Frank " Tomorrow maybe"

Dmclite " I brought lambrini that Okay ? "

Frank " Yer fine"

Dmclite " No questions for me Frank?"

Frank " No mate not really"
  • Aggieboy
    tim wand wrote:

Frank " Fine thanks"

Frank " Tomorrow maybe"

Frank " Yer fine"

:lol:

dmclite - " No questions for me Frank?"

Frank - "What for?"

dmclite - "Well, 5 preferably"
  • Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    MattC59 wrote:

1) Excluding anything to do with bikes, what’s the ultimate holiday ? Cost is irrelevant, but it doesn’t have to cost the earth.
    3) Which public figure, be they celebrity, politician or what ever, talks the most sense ?
    4) Do I blow through my budget for my Enigma and put some really nice kit on it ?

edit: a fifth question; Why is right cheek (on my face) twitching, slightly to the right of my mouth and why has it been doing so for three days now (it's beginning to rritate me !!!!!!!!! :evil: )
    First of all I have to say it is an honour to be asked, thanks Matt. I have been reading this thread, dreading the day when my turn might come. Next I have to say it takes fekin ages to work out who has been asked so far so as not to ask the same person again :?

1) My ultimate holiday (excluding bikes) would have to be skiing in the alps with a group of elite skiers and partying even harder.

2) Deep Matt, deep. I don't think that there will be human like bipeds on another plannet, but I think there has to be some form of life somewhere, even if it's not even carbon based.

3) This one is the most difficult as I don't pay much attention to people in the public eye. Celebrity doesn't impress me. But if I have to pick someone it would have to be Ian Hislop, I think he's as skeptical about people as I am.

4) That one is easy, yes. You only live once, spend now and enjoy your riding. It's pointless leaving a load of money behind when you die. Get out there and enjoy it, as long as the crippling debt doesn't make you miserable.

A nervous twitch Matt, perhaps worried about how much to spend on your Enigma.

OK, pass the parcel time, my questions for dm..... sorry NapD.

1) If you were to come back as another animal after death, what would you want to come back as and why?
    2) You're at the dentist having root canal work, you close your eyes and imagine you are somewhere else to forget about the current situation. Where are you in your mind?
    3) What is your earliest memory?
    4) You have the chance to ride with any current Pro Cycling Team you want. Which team would you choose?
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Gizmodo wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:

First of all I have to say it is an honour to be asked, thanks Matt. I have been reading this thread, dreading the day when my turn might come. Next I have to say it takes fekin ages to work out who has been asked so far so as not to ask the same person again :?

1) My ultimate holiday (excluding bikes) would have to be skiing in the alps with a group of elite skiers and partying even harder.

2) Deep Matt, deep. I don't think that there will be human like bipeds on another plannet, but I think there has to be some form of life somewhere, even if it's not even carbon based.

3) This one is the most difficult as I don't pay much attention to people in the public eye. Celebrity doesn't impress me. But if I have to pick someone it would have to be Ian Hislop, I think he's as skeptical about people as I am.

4) That one is easy, yes. You only live once, spend now and enjoy your riding. It's pointless leaving a load of money behind when you die. Get out there and enjoy it, as long as the crippling debt doesn't make you miserable.

A nervous twitch Matt, perhaps worried about how much to spend on your Enigma.

OK, pass the parcel time, my questions for dm..... sorry NapD.

1) If you were to come back as another animal after death, what would you want to come back as and why?
    2) You're at the dentist having root canal work, you close your eyes and imagine you are somewhere else to forget about the current situation. Where are you in your mind?
    3) What is your earliest memory?
    4) You have the chance to ride with any current Pro Cycling Team you want. Which team would you choose?

1 - Probably a Liger
    2 - The doctors having a rectal probe, or any other happy thoughts.
    3 - Getting bollocked by my mum for faffing with the decorative brass scales on the hearth in our house on Falkirk Drive, Breightmet when I was 3.
    4 - Oooh, ermmm, oooh... Errrrm... BMC. They have the blingingest bikes and the rider that I most used to hate but since his attack in the 2009 worlds, love, Evans.

Questions for amaferanga

1 - If you were pro, struggling to pay the mortgage and support new baby and were offered the chance of doping with some new 'undetectable' illegal product thus guaranteed some big wins, would you?

2 - What decision have you made in your life that you most wish you could change?

3 - What would be your first purchase if you won BIG on the lottery?

4 - If you could have been part of one major event in history, what would it be?
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • Anonymous
    I have answered some questions on a rival thread ( 5, actually if you must know), but I now think you are all taking this too far. I mean you tease me with "what if's" and "maybes2 and then nothing, just dancing on your keyboards and laughing at me.

Any more taunts on this thread and I haven't been asked my proper OP questions I'm gonna get my mate the Mod, the forum expert, MR Rickchasey himself to sort this out cyber-stylee, oh yeah, watch out you bunch of b'stards. :D
  • Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    I have answered some questions on a rival thread ( 5, actually if you must know), but I now think you are all taking this too far. I mean you tease me with "what if's" and "maybes2 and then nothing, just dancing on your keyboards and laughing at me.

Any more taunts on this thread and I haven't been asked my proper OP questions I'm gonna get my mate the Mod, the forum expert, MR Rickchasey himself to sort this out cyber-stylee, oh yeah, watch out you bunch of b'stards. :D
    ferraritoys.jpg
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,692

profimedia-0008766377.jpg
  • Anonymous

Thats what I'm talkin' about. :D :evil:
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,540
    You're not likely to get Rick on your side by downgrading him to moderator status, he's an admin now you know! ;)
  • Aggieboy

Don't be fooled into a false sense of security and start supporting him! Don't forget how he was when you had your previous 'unusable'animated-smileys-cheeky-030.gif name.
  • amaferanga
    amaferanga Posts: 6,789
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Questions for amaferanga

1 - If you were pro, struggling to pay the mortgage and support new baby and were offered the chance of doping with some new 'undetectable' illegal product thus guaranteed some big wins, would you?

2 - What decision have you made in your life that you most wish you could change?

3 - What would be your first purchase if you won BIG on the lottery?

4 - If you could have been part of one major event in history, what would it be?

1. Yes.

2. Studying astrophysics at uni - wish I'd done something more useful....

3. A lodge in Luagwa Valley, Zambia.

4. Dunno really. Kind of wish I was an 19th century explorer though.
    More problems but still living....
  • Anonymous
    tim wand wrote:

Frank " Fine thanks"

Frank " Tomorrow maybe"

Frank " Yer fine"

Me "Timwands a funny guy, isn't he ?"

Frank, "nope"

Me "aggieboys alright as well ?"

Frank, "Nope",

Me " This is getting to be like asking to see some laser cut decals from Eazyrider, isn't it Frank ?"

Frank, " Nope, better".

My own psyche is out to get me, at least Giantmike and JohnFinch have my back, yeah. :D
  • Frank the tank
    dmclite-2.0 this can't go on.

I'm sure (althoughI can only speak for myself) all us cake stoppers LOVE YOU. xxx :D
    Tail end Charlie

• Aggieboy

I'm sure (althoughI can only speak for myself) all us cake stoppers LOVE YOU. xxx :D

Questionable.
  • Anonymous

Aww, thanks Frank.
    When is your op scheduled for now ?
  • Anonymous
    Aggieboy wrote:

Questionable.
    you could even ask me 4 rhetorical questions, if you want. :(
  • Aggieboy
    Ok,Ok, I give in. Whiny posts and pm's are enough, but texts that would embarrass even Ashley Cole are too much.

Questions for dmclite -

1. Would you like to know the day you are going to die?

2. If you could have one autographed item of sportswear/equipment etc from any sports person past or present, what would it be?

3. Would you rather spend your life in prison or be executed?

4. Money no object, describe your perfect day. Where you'd be, who with etc, and what you'd do until sleepy time.

amaferanga - don't know where you've gone, but please feel free to post up your questions to someone of your choice on your return.
  • MattC59
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Ok,Ok, I give in.

pussy :wink:
  • Anonymous
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Ok,Ok, I give in. Whiny posts and pm's are enough, but texts that would embarrass even Ashley Cole are too much.

Questions for dmclite -

1. Would you like to know the day you are going to die?

2. If you could have one autographed item of sportswear/equipment etc from any sports person past or present, what would it be?

3. Would you rather spend your life in prison or be executed?

4. Money no object, describe your perfect day. Where you'd be, who with etc, and what you'd do until sleepy time.

1. Nope.

2. A signed set of Muhammed Ali's gloves.

3. Executed, no way could I spend the rest of my life behind bars. Read Mitchell Stone's novel, "Stone City" if you ever need convincing.

4. Get up refreshed after a good sleep in my Tuscan villa holiday home, have a fry up cooked by Micheal Roux Jr with my family and then have a nice massage by Susannah Reid. After that, have a nice bike ride on my new Colnago C59, ripping the legs off Italian 55kilo climbers and then have a nice cakestop and latte, then another massage by Claudia Winkelman. Lunch with my family back at the villa, cooked by Anton Mosiman, then jump in my Ferrari to a nice 5 star hotel where Tory lane and 2 good mates are waiting in the penthouse with champers and coke and we have 2 hours of pat-a-cake. After a brief nap, head back to villa, running every red light in my ferrarri, in time for dinner with my family, cooked by Gordon Ramsay (who we heckle all the way thru cooking) and then eat, drink good wine and listen to Nick cave and the Bad seeds who are playing a subdued set for us by the pool. Tuck the kids in, big hugs, then me and mrs dmclite go to bed, muchas smoocheroo and then sleepytime.

Shallow, I'm afraid so. :wink:

amaferanga - don't know where you've gone, but please feel free to post up your questions to someone of your choice on your return.

Questions for Rick Chasey..........

1. You have to make one wish, but you cannot benefit from the wish, what would it be ?

2. If you could go back in time, where and when and why ?

3. Whats your favourite colour ?

4. What is your ideal job, anywhere in the world ?
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,692
    Questions for Rick Chasey..........

1. You have to make one wish, but you cannot benefit from the wish, what would it be ? Oo tricky one. Trying to think up some kind of smart arse answer but can't. Without wanting to sound like a Miss World contender (but doing so anyway), probably wish that everyone could be free of unnecessary violence or something.

2. If you could go back in time, where and when and why ? Tricky. From the little I know of history the past always seems worse than now. Maybe I'd like to go a few years back so I could be a grad coming out of uni in the '05 /06 boom years. Would have saved me a lot of hassle and grief.

3. Whats your favourite colour? erm, not sure? Giro pink?

4. What is your ideal job, anywhere in the world ? Oo so many to pick. Would love to be THE pro-cycling journo go to man. Those economist roles at big banks sounds nice - indulge your own economic curiosities and get paid a fortune. No-one seems to pay attention if you're wrong. Not much travel, home at the same time most nights. [/b].

Questions for DMC:

1 - favourite place in the world you've visited that's not home.

2 - Worst place you've visted in the world outside of the UK.

3 - what one material thing would you want in life if you could have any?

4 - your ideal job.