Question Time-Cake Stop stylee. LeicesterLad

Comments

• tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Okay I m going to go for Dieseldog, I think this thread needs a Womans touch after all they have all the answers?

Q1. Whats the most romantic thing another person has done for you?

Q2. Which person or character living/ dead or fictional's philosophy do you most prescribe to in life?

Q3. Other the OMAHB, the house is burning down what do you grab on your way out and why?

Q4. What is you favourite memory from childhood ?

If you dont like these please feel free to answer some of your own! (sorry Aggie/ Cleat I know its a game changer but its a ladies perogative to change her mind!)
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    tim wand wrote:
    Okay I m going to go for Dieseldog, I think this thread needs a Womans touch after all they have all the answers?

Q2. Which person or character living/ dead or fictional's philosophy do you most prescribe to in life?

Q3. Other the OMAHB, the house is burning down what do you grab on your way out and why?

If you dont like these please feel free to answer some of your own! (sorry Aggie/ Cleat I know its a game changer but its a ladies perogative to change her mind!)

So, the suffragette movement was all in vain. :roll: Anyway, there's no reason not to answer - women have an answer for everything. Although it's usually wrong, obviously.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • tim_wand
    Aggie, your just peeved that I held back from asking her about the fantasy threesome question?
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    tim wand wrote:

Hmmm,

Q1: KFC at Gretna Green. (I'm cheap) Plus it will be our reception scoff. That and accept my proposal of marriage.
    Q2: Homer Simpson. Nuff said...
    Q3: The Fuji, actually scrap that, OMAHB would have grabbed that before me so DD and his "brother" because after OMAHB they love me no matter how I screw up, in their fluffy between the ears world, I'm perfect.
    Q4: Getting my own pony, because the "rich girl" in the village didn't have one. (Yes I am that shallow).

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • Aggieboy
    johnfinch wrote:

OK, my questions are for the one and only willhub

1. What's your biggest ambition in life?
    2. What's the funniest thing ever to have happened to you?
    3. What's the best meal you've ever cooked?
    4. Who do you trust more than anybody else in the world?

Calling Willhub, calling Willhub.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • tim_wand
    Aggieboy wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:

Hes out training with Bhima on the Cat n Fiddle, we may never see him again :?:
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    tim wand wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:

Hes out training with Bhima on the Cat n Fiddle, we may never see him again :?:

I say give him 24hrs then if no reply Aggie (as thread originator) elects someone else to answer the four incisive questions of doom.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • willhub
    willhub Posts: 821
    johnfinch wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:

Questions for Rick Chasey -

1. You can live anywhere in the world, where? Pretty happy where I am now. If I had to pick somewhere else, probably either the Hague or Amsterdam (though the Jordaan area).

2. What is your most prized/sentimental personal possession? Not very sentimental about possessions really. Something someonne bought me.Probably the espresso cups my 'rents bought me from Venice. But like I said, I'm not that attached to stuff.

3. What skill/hobby would you like to learn/have? Would love to be able to write & produce my own records.

4. What is your most embarrassing moment? A lot to choose from (unsurprisingly)! I was a terrible teenager. Around 15 I was going to go on a school trip with another school. Through the grapevine me and my friends had heard that one of the girls going was apparently very fit. Anyway, when we met her, I managed to come out with "we heard you were fit but you're obviously not". Anyway, we're friends now (took a while though - I wonder why? and she is quite fit), and I still get really very embarrased about that.

I'd like to ask Johnfinch the same questions :P

1. Anywhere in the world would be Slovenia, although I'd have to be able to take my family with me.
    2. My most prized possession would be my bed, cos it's the first time I've ever had a bed that isn't too small for me. Not that I'm seeing much of it at the moment - I'm voluntarily sleeping on my inflatable mattress so my snoring doesn't prevent my pregnant wife from sleeping. :cry:
    3. Skill - I'd like to be able to ride a bike. :lol: Actually, I'd like to be able to kite-surf.
    4. Most embarrassing moment - having just bought some roller blades, I attempted to go downhill without bothering to check out the technique beforehand. The hill looked very shallow, and I thought if anything went wrong I'd just skate towards the grass bank and fling myself down on there. So anyway, down I went, accelerated horrifically quickly, couldn't slow down. Headed for the grass bank, but my skates got their before my body, I bounced off the kerb and went shooting off the other way. I eventually came to a halt by losing my balanced and slamming arse-first on to the concrete path. I couldn't sit down for a fortnight afterwards.

1: My ambition? I'm not so sure, I'd just like to be able to earn a decent living, have a nice house one day, be happy, and maybe make a good road racer or time trialist one day.

2:Can't remember, not much funny happens in my life.

3: Best meal? Pasta bake.

4: I don't know, I'm careful who I trust and I don't trust many people at all. People lie a lot, and people make stuff up a lot. I take most things with a pinch of salt.

I know I'm supposed to ask questions back, but I can honestly not thing of anything at the moment.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    thats-just-like-your-opinion-man%5B1%5D.gif
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Frank the tank
    Given Willhubs answers I think we ought to all go round to his so he can pick a shoulder to cry on. :wink:
    Tail end Charlie

• nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    I could sort out that pasta bake for one-too much salt.
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • So, to sum up:

1. Ambition: not sure
    2. Funniest thing: can't remember
    3. Meal: pasta bake
    4. Who do you trust: don't know

Questions: can't think

Good luck with those job interviews...

Would you like to nominate someone to answer your questions for you, or is that too much trouble?
  • Frank the tank
    So, to sum up:

1. Ambition: not sure
    2. Funniest thing: can't remember
    3. Meal: pasta bake
    4. Who do you trust: don't know

Questions: can't think

Good luck with those job interviews...

Would you like to nominate someone to answer your questions for you, or is that too much trouble?

That made me laugh my owd.
    Tail end Charlie

• Aggieboy
    willhub wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:

Questions for Rick Chasey -

1. You can live anywhere in the world, where? Pretty happy where I am now. If I had to pick somewhere else, probably either the Hague or Amsterdam (though the Jordaan area).

2. What is your most prized/sentimental personal possession? Not very sentimental about possessions really. Something someonne bought me.Probably the espresso cups my 'rents bought me from Venice. But like I said, I'm not that attached to stuff.

3. What skill/hobby would you like to learn/have? Would love to be able to write & produce my own records.

4. What is your most embarrassing moment? A lot to choose from (unsurprisingly)! I was a terrible teenager. Around 15 I was going to go on a school trip with another school. Through the grapevine me and my friends had heard that one of the girls going was apparently very fit. Anyway, when we met her, I managed to come out with "we heard you were fit but you're obviously not". Anyway, we're friends now (took a while though - I wonder why? and she is quite fit), and I still get really very embarrased about that.

I'd like to ask Johnfinch the same questions :P

1. Anywhere in the world would be Slovenia, although I'd have to be able to take my family with me.
    2. My most prized possession would be my bed, cos it's the first time I've ever had a bed that isn't too small for me. Not that I'm seeing much of it at the moment - I'm voluntarily sleeping on my inflatable mattress so my snoring doesn't prevent my pregnant wife from sleeping. :cry:
    3. Skill - I'd like to be able to ride a bike. :lol: Actually, I'd like to be able to kite-surf.
    4. Most embarrassing moment - having just bought some roller blades, I attempted to go downhill without bothering to check out the technique beforehand. The hill looked very shallow, and I thought if anything went wrong I'd just skate towards the grass bank and fling myself down on there. So anyway, down I went, accelerated horrifically quickly, couldn't slow down. Headed for the grass bank, but my skates got their before my body, I bounced off the kerb and went shooting off the other way. I eventually came to a halt by losing my balanced and slamming arse-first on to the concrete path. I couldn't sit down for a fortnight afterwards.

1: My ambition? I'm not so sure, I'd just like to be able to earn a decent living, have a nice house one day, be happy, and maybe make a good road racer or time trialist one day.

2:Can't remember, not much funny happens in my life.

3: Best meal? Pasta bake.

4: I don't know, I'm careful who I trust and I don't trust many people at all. People lie a lot, and people make stuff up a lot. I take most things with a pinch of salt.

I know I'm supposed to ask questions back, but I can honestly not thing of anything at the moment.

Hubster - Well, at least you answered and with obviously genuine answers. Re Q2 - surely you've read Bhima's threads!! If we ever meet I'm going to take you out for a proper meal and it won't be pasta bake.

OK, I'll start the ball rolling again then...

Questions for Cornerblock -

1. If a film was to be made of your life, which actor would most resemble your looks/character and get the part?

2. What is your worst habit?

3. You can have tickets to any concert by any band, past or present. Who would you choose?

4. You get one bullet and have to choose any person in the world to kill in order to save your family's life. Who deservedly gets the bullet?
  • Aggieboy
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Cornerblock - you playing?
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    maybe he's having fun with his puppy. :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Aggieboy
    maybe he's having fun with his puppy. :D

Just checked - he hasn't been sighted since last night. Perhaps he's gone for a long walk. I'll give him a while longer, perhaps ignoring people is his worst habit :lol:
  • Frank the tank
    This thread deserves more respect from us cake stoppers, it's quality, come on but into it folks.
    Tail end Charlie

• cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Just waiting to see who we will be facing in Munich, would you believe it, it's Munich. Kein problem.

1. This is a tough one, there are not that many devilishly handsome actors that spring to mind! :| So I am giving the role to Eddie Marsan, probably my favourite actor and one of the most underrated. Looks nothing like me though, honest!

2. Until 18 months ago it was smoking, thankfully that filthy habit is no more. Now my wife would say it's always thinking I'm right, I usually am though!

3. I think I would like to return to The Marquee Club where I saw The Jam when they did a secret gig as John's Boys. What an exciting, brilliant gig that was.

4. Well depending on who won tonight,it would be either Ronaldo or Ribery. Seriously though it would have to be a despot, someone who is causing misery to millions of others, so Simon Cowell would get it. Changed my mind, Kim Jong-un, he looks a mad bast*rd and better to take him out now to save the world from misery later.
  • Aggieboy
    Just waiting to see who we will be facing in Munich, would you believe it, it's Munich. Kein problem.

1. This is a tough one, there are not that many devilishly handsome actors that spring to mind! :| So I am giving the role to Eddie Marsan, probably my favourite actor and one of the most underrated. Looks nothing like me though, honest!

2. Until 18 months ago it was smoking, thankfully that filthy habit is no more. Now my wife would say it's always thinking I'm right, I usually am though!

3. I think I would like to return to The Marquee Club where I saw The Jam when they did a secret gig as John's Boys. What an exciting, brilliant gig that was.

4. Well depending on who won tonight,it would be either Ronaldo or Ribery. Seriously though it would have to be a despot, someone who is causing misery to millions of others, so Simon Cowell would get it. Changed my mind, Kim Jong-un, he looks a mad bast*rd and better to take him out now to save the world from misery later.

Had to look him up, seen him in a few things I realised. Your turn to pass the buck on...
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Ah of course. My '4 for' are for Jim 453, I do like the cut of his jib.

1. If you had to share a cell for 5 years with someone else, who would you least/ most like to be cooped up with?

2. What is your favourite book?

3. If you had a £1,000,000 to make an indecent proposal, who would it be to?

4.What is the best view in the British Isles?
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360

1. If you had to share a cell for 5 years with someone else, who would you least/ most like to be cooped up with?

How terribly flattering. I hardly know whether to do the decent thing and take this seriously or to treat it with utter contempt and take the pi@@.

In any event, it's late and I don't have the time to answer right now. Please allow me to get back to you over the next couple of days. I expect I'll probably be taking the pi@@ though.

In the meantime I'd like to post the same questions to Matt C59
  • Aggieboy
    jim453 wrote:

How terribly flattering. I hardly know whether to do the decent thing and take this seriously or to treat it with utter contempt and take the pi@@.

In any event, it's late and I don't have the time to answer right now. Please allow me to get back to you over the next couple of days. I expect I'll probably be taking the pi@@ though.

In the meantime I'd like to post the same questions to Matt C59

Your prerogative Jim, but I must say I'm enjoying seeing how people genuinely answer these questions.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    No-ones asked me any questions yet.................. :cry:
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    notinvitedtotheparty.sad
  • Aggieboy

Not everyone knows you yet - you f*cked off and left us.
  • Anonymous
    Aggieboy wrote:

Not everyone knows you yet - you f*cked off and left us.

I had to, for the good of our relationship. True I may have been on other forums but they meant nothing to me. It wasn't you guys, it was me. I'm a better person now, improved and happy.

Please let me into your special 5 question gang, please ?

:P
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    I had to, for the good of our relationship. True I may have been on other forums but they meant nothing to me. It wasn't you guys, it was me. I'm a better person now, improved and happy.

Please let me into your special 5 question gang, please ?

:P

No, Sod Off. I've been really nice to everybody on here for the last 3 years, day in, day out, man and boy. If I haven't been invited into the 5QClub, then there's no way a forum-tart like you should get a look in. Go back to KnittingRadar!

My answers would be:

1. Yes, sometimes.
    2. Gymnasts' front bottoms.
    3. Only when I pee, or if I shut it in the fridge door.
    4. Arial 14 pt, italic or non-italic. Doesn't really matter despite all the conflicts and the recent deaths.
    5. I hate him so much that if he was on fire I wouldn't know whether to stamp on him to put him out. I'd love to stamp on him, but I'd also love to see his fat ugly face writhing in agony.
  • Anonymous
    Knitting radar, as if. I have been on AngryB'stard.com venting my spleen, primal scream therapy seminars and salvation army jamborees. It hasn't been easy, missing, the "girls in..." threads, teagar, Aggie, Frank, Ekimike, Spen666 etc, but I have been strong, motivated and keen. Plus I have stopped riding Ti and got a carbon Felt so I can also be in the road carbon gang. trying to be a cakestopper again is meat and drink to me and I have been too hungry, too long. :D

5 questions please ?
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Pick on someone, ask them 4 questions and then await reply. They then do the same etc..........

Frank the tank
    -

1. Choose 3 people (dead or alive) to have dinner with.

2. When was the last time you cried?

3. If you could change one thing in your life, big or small, what would it be?

4. If I magically offered you tickets to any sporting event between any team or with any person past or present involved, where, what, who would it be?

If you two can't even be bothered to even read the thread properly as others have, what do you expect???? :roll: