A nice friendly sport...

13»

Comments

• stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    Done the North and Mid Wales trail centres to death to be honest. Looking for somewhere different thats not to far from Merseyside & West Lancs. Is there anything else in the Midlands trail centre wise that could be joined up to Cannock to make a decent weekend. Pity there isnt something in the Peak District, I dont normally do much on trail centres but as its a lads away weekend we want marked trails and cafes.
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Unfortunately the midlands really isn't that great for biking, I'd really recommend you make a trip to Cannock for a day at least at some point though. Have you done any of the 7 stanes before, probably a bit further to drive, but if it's for a long weekend then definitely worth it IMO. Mabie, Dalbeattie, Ae are all quite close to eachother.
  • Try the Mynd-Eastrifge trails are great fun and a bit mental in places, you also have Hopton Wood and the Mynd itself.
  • No-one likes a grass. Guy with the cam was pushing it verbally and with his riding style regardless of etiquette and all that. When you do that you have to expect that someone is going to deck you one day. C'est la vie. Can't believe that the guy didn't shove the camera where the sun doesn't shine though.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    No-one likes a grass. Guy with the cam was pushing it verbally and with his riding style regardless of etiquette and all that. When you do that you have to expect that someone is going to deck you one day. C'est la vie. Can't believe that the guy didn't shove the camera where the sun doesn't shine though.
    That would have made for a more interesting video.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools