I want to tell you about a superb UK graphics & decals maker

Comments

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232
    Haha, you'll never get that bit of your life back.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    So its unlikely to happen in my lifetime then... Pity, it was all i was hanging on for
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    This is the first time I've read this thread. I skipped from page 2 to 23. Did anything interesting happen on pages 3-22?
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    To be fair, there were some superb graphics, have a flick through and check them out!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    johnfinch wrote:
    This is the first time I've read this thread. I skipped from page 2 to 23. Did anything interesting happen on pages 3-22?

You skipped the best bits. Worth a read if we're boring you.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • symo
    symo Posts: 1,743
    I am just checking in; has EZY actually posted a pic or email addy yet?
    +++++++++++++++++++++
    we are the proud, the few, Descendents.

Panama - finally putting a nail in the economic theory of the trickle down effect.
  • pinno
    symo wrote:
    I am just checking in; has EZY actually posted a pic or email addy yet?

What? and end this epic thread? That just wouldn't be cricket.
  • Paul 8v
    He hasn't logged on for about two years, I wouldn't hold your breath!
  • symo
    symo Posts: 1,743
    Paul 8v wrote:
    He hasn't logged on for about two years, I wouldn't hold your breath!

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
    +++++++++++++++++++++
    we are the proud, the few, Descendents.

Panama - finally putting a nail in the economic theory of the trickle down effect.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,604
    Once this thread got going properly, would you log in again iof you were him? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Once this thread got going properly, would you log in again iof you were him? :)

He owe's us big time.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Stevo 666 wrote:

If he actually posted again I think the servers would go into meltdown with the response he would generate.
    If someone less scrupulous than I owned the site, they might consider posting on his behalf to generate traffic for their ads... :wink:
  • Ezy pm'd me after changing his username, and I promised not to reveal his new identity.....
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232
    hEF3E1F8D

I haven't seen an o'rly/yarly posing for a good while now.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Paul 8v
    I haven't seen any superb decals for a while either :-(
  • pinno
    Ezy pm'd me after changing his username, and I promised not to reveal his new identity.....

Give it up sloppy or else...
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Ezy pm'd me after changing his username, and I promised not to reveal his new identity.....

Give it up sloppy or else...

I would sloppy, Piña is in the recycling business :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    I'm waiting...
  • pinno
    I found ezy rider:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3Ht0j8U4052tcuo1-80kcf-BB6VKhTPwtlPNDyn_9hnkEEPuv
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,604
    LampreGuy1.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    I've not heard anything about the decals all year. Have there been any updates?
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    RDW wrote:

Oh this is soooo last Year, and the one before that, and the one before that and yes the one before that!!!
    Must have ordered through City Link!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    tim wand wrote:
    RDW wrote:

Oh this is soooo last Year, and the one before that, and the one before that and yes the one before that!!!
    Must have ordered through City Link!

TW, did you get any Xmas boxes on your rounds?
  • Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,160
    I didn't find 2014 a good vintage for bonkers posters. The hope of finding the quality of 'decals/raisin diet/broken chain/ripped off/motorised bike/beware/do something ' is all that keeps me coming back in the winter months. Best thing about these was that the OPs appeared to be for real, or were sufficiently entertaining to keep them going.
  • Paul 8v
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    TW, did you get any Xmas boxes on your rounds?

Yes thanks , I do a rather affluent rural area, so not bad at all. I do tell the old girls and boys to put it in the Church pot on Xmas eve or the Army Benevolent fund, doesn't seem right to accept money off pensioners just for doing your job, but they are always the first with a card.
  • Mad_Malx wrote:
    Best thing about these was that the OPs appeared to be for real, or were sufficiently entertaining to keep them going.

They were all the same person with lots of email addresses
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    I thought it would be helpful to bump this thread, as there was recently a request for information about decals in one of the Road forums.
  • meursault
    meursault Posts: 1,433
    RDW wrote:
    I thought it would be helpful to bump this thread, as there was recently a request for information about decals in one of the Road forums.

Good bump. I just ordered some names on frames type deal. Will I go as fast as Sir Wrad Biggins?
    Superstition sets the whole world in flames; philosophy quenches them.

Voltaire