I’m after a bit of advice if anyone can help (work/stress).

13»

Comments

• welkman wrote:
    I am having an absolute nightmare trying to stop taking Zopiclone which I was prescribed for insomnia. It had the side effect of relieving anxiety during the day and I think I may have become overly dependant on it. I am trying to use this week to stop taking it and have had serious issues sleeping and have felt awful during the day.

Not saying don't but be wary of coming off these before the situation is more resolved positively. When you have a more relaxed job situation and are sure of being more positive - less anxious and more likely to sleep narturally then of course. I have friends who came off similar drugs too early thinking they were so much better without the rest of the situation being calmer and they weren't, by a long shot. But glad you've got exit strategy sorted and new route to travel down too.
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • cyclingprop
    cyclingprop Posts: 2,426
    If you're worried about it, speak to the doc about it. They can work out a safe and doable way of winding down thezopiclone.

Glad you seem to be coping better with the other bits
    What do you mean you think 64cm is a big frame?
  • only one way to deal with work stress - ride ride the bike, its free, the more you ride the less stress you get, and the job - well its only a job - maybe get something less stressful.