Restoration of the Death Penalty

Comments

• cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    People who wear sunglasses in nightclubs. WTF is that about?

And those types who wear their jeans around the backs of their knees, so they walk like penguins.
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 61,116
    People who drive too slowly when you're in a hurry (in the car, obviously). Especially where there's more than one lane and they're in the outside one and won't move over.

Bike thieves.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    People that buy Jamie Oliver cookbooks.
  • jejv
    jejv Posts: 566
    Working, or having worked, for NewsCorp or its subsidiaries.

Giving away £7bn to folks who buy you nice dinners. Well, in this case, could cut off a couple of fingers by way of encouragement, and allow 24 hours to come up with the £7bn, and the juice on the £7bn.
  • Bicycle thieves!*

* obviously a 'lefty' like me would never actually advocate the death penalty! :wink:
    "That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college! " - Homer
  • W1
    W1 Posts: 2,636
    Hypocritical pinko lefties please.

Thank you.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,683
    NGale wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    NGale wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    NGale wrote:
    People who cycle in running shoes - and pedal with their instep.

My eyes... my eyes....

when I cycle on flat pedals I'm afraid I'm one of those who pedal with my instep

sorry always have done, always will unless I am cycling clipless.
    [rolls up newspaper borrowed from LiT] NO! Bad NGale!
    :lol:

It's a habit I've had since I learned to ride a bike, no going back on it now.

I cycle clipless these days so it saves on the instep but it does give me problems with my knees as a result because it is changing my style to something alien to me.
    Pedalling with the right bit of your foot shouldn't put any more load on your knee than the instep. If anything, it should be better as you can use your whole leg.

It's just a case of getting used to a different position on my ligaments (which have always been a bit weak) I am also a little flat footed anyway so it's a combination of things.

NGale has a point - off road you re a re better with your foot further back so the pedal sits "in" your foot better - especially on downs...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • desweller
    desweller Posts: 5,175
    Lawyers, accountants and football players. For being.
    - - - - - - - - - -
    On Strava.{/url}
  • Supermarkets who have special offers on wine which could never sell at the stated price even if the Dave/Gideon Show does crash and burn in the expected manner. Fume, Fume, Fume.
    The older I get the faster I was
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,773
    People that drive with their fog lights on when it's not foggy.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,341
    Public Sector strikers
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • desweller
    desweller Posts: 5,175
    Public Sector strikers

You are such a WUM.
    - - - - - - - - - -
    On Strava.{/url}
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    Jamie Oliver

FTFY
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    cjcp wrote:

And those types who wear their jeans around the backs of their knees, so they walk like penguins.

There are two types of people who wear sunglasses indoors.

Blind people and arseholes.
  • cjcp wrote:

There are two types of people who wear sunglasses indoors.

Blind people and arseholes.

I'd like to add: people who wear blue tooth headsets inside. No, you do not look hi-tech and funky. You look like a d1ck.

and shouting out your 'conversation' because you were a cheap skate and didn't buy a decent one, does not enamour you to the rest of the office. You d1ck.
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • Gussio
    Gussio Posts: 2,452
    Met a decorator this morning whose Great Grandfather was quite literally hanged for stealing a horse :shock:
  • veronese68
    If I were to put a +1 to every post I agree with there'd be a lot of +1s.
    This might be considered a bit extreme by some, but what if we take the most extremist 10% from each group of people, be it religious, political, merchant bankers, RLJers, Jeremy Clarkson and what have you and just kill them. The people left over would have a much more pleasant time without all these lunatics banging on. It would also help with population control.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Gussio wrote:
    Met a decorator this morning whose Great Grandfather was quite literally hanged for stealing a horse :shock:

If you are having some work done I would get some references, he might be a cowboy. :oops:
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    Veronese68 wrote:
    This might be considered a bit extreme by some, but what if we take the most extremist 10% from each group of people, be it religious, political, merchant bankers, RLJers, Jeremy Clarkson and what have you and just kill them. The people left over would have a much more pleasant time without all these lunatics banging on. It would also help with population control.
    It goes without saying that anyone who advocates killing 10% of the population must be among the most extreme 10%...
  • clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    People that park in Mother and Baby spaces when they don't have babies.
  • Gussio wrote:

If you are having some work done I would get some references, he might be a cowboy. :oops:

Was his name Russell?
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    The Brown Paper Kid?
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • People that park in Mother and Baby spaces when they don't have babies.

Gets on his "militant involved-Dad" high horse: People who say "Mother and Baby" for anything relating to children.
  • W1
    W1 Posts: 2,636

You mean mother and child? It's why I always take my mum shopping with me.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    W1 wrote:

PrincipalSkinner.png
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    Grumpy bleeder today, so sadly for you lot it's everyone. Hang everyone. Slow drivers, the people in charge of the weather that generates short dark cold wintry days, overly chirpy breakfast presenters on the wireless, lefties, Clegg, Merkel, Sarkozy (twice, greasy frog oaf), Surralecfergusssson, Emille Sinclair for scoring an equaliser on Saturday, the bloke on the market yesterday who didn't see the joke in me covering up his half a million Chelsea, Man U & Man C calendars with the only three Leicester City calendars on his stall, shop assistants who block whole aisles with themselves + a trolley whilst they chat about last night's escapades, and anyone who crosses my path today. Grumble f****ing grumble indeed.

All might be released on appeal tomorrow hopefully, or when I feel like it. :evil:
  • veronese68
    bompington wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    It goes without saying that anyone who advocates killing 10% of the population must be among the most extreme 10%...
    Oh yes, I fully appreciate that I'm in the top 10% of the people that advocate killing the top 10% group. Probably a few others as well, smart alec urine extracting bankers being one.
  • veronese68
    CiB wrote:
    Grumpy bleeder today, so sadly for you lot it's everyone. Hang everyone. Slow drivers, the people in charge of the weather that generates short dark cold wintry days, overly chirpy breakfast presenters on the wireless, lefties, Clegg, Merkel, Sarkozy (twice, greasy frog oaf), Surralecfergusssson, Emille Sinclair for scoring an equaliser on Saturday, the bloke on the market yesterday who didn't see the joke in me covering up his half a million Chelsea, Man U & Man C calendars with the only three Leicester City calendars on his stall, shop assistants who block whole aisles with themselves + a trolley whilst they chat about last night's escapades, and anyone who crosses my path today. Grumble f****ing grumble indeed.

All might be released on appeal tomorrow hopefully, or when I feel like it. :evil:
    Excellent, you make me seem like a well balanced and tolerant individual.
    I must confess I can't watch Grumpy Old Men on telly because I want to join in. And another thing...
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,341
    The 57% of voters who said they supported Cameron's veto in Europe.

On the reasonable assumption that they don't know what a veto is, couldn't pick Europe out on a map but know that their grandfather didn't fight Hitler so that we could give up the pound.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,372
    W1 wrote:

PrincipalSkinner.png

Hah! I was thinking more
    psycho-2-number-1.jpg
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition