Comments

• CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    Nah.

It's changed.

No-one asked for it to be changed.

We're being told it's better this way.

It's not.

If you think this way is better, where are all the threads & posts pre-changeover complaining about the forum being non-compliant? It's still not a big thing for me, but I do dislike being told that because some other web sites do it this way and a focus group says this is how it must be and it generates more ad revenue, it has to change. For one I don't go with any of those arguments, and more to the point the number of times I've closed BR because out of habit I look at a link then shut it to get back here rather than Go Back must be as high as 7, maybe 8. It's mildly annoying but as we have a rants thread that's spawned 209 pages of annoyances, I don't thinks it's much of a problem for this to voiced.
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    notsoblue wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Anyway, t'was fun while it lasted.
    Polite observation; You don't need to go into full on alpha domination mode for something as trivial as this. Comes across as a bit "ranty". Its possible to have a discussion on the internet without trying to "win".
    To be fair you could be accused of exactly the same thing.

Perception being subjective and all that.... :roll:

\Selfrighteousmuch'd
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game