The Walking Dead Season 2

Comments

• darn americana, need new comic soon, need more visual stimulus,
    Zombie,
    ZOMBIE!
  • 1996 GT Borrego - 2009 Specialized Rockhopper Expert - 2010 Specialized enduro expert
  • Not going to watch the teaser, I'll wait for the full episode.

Does anyone know if it's going to be on FX the same day as the states? Or at least within a few days?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,718
    Good trailer - still gutted it's not on Freeview anymore :-(
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    Good trailer - still gutted it's not on Freeview anymore :-(

Ah, at last, they move off the farm and we can see some action opposed to the "happy families" episodes that had me yawning most of the way through them.

Stevo, available from most good Torrent sites, usually a few days before the air on pay to view in the UK :D
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,718
    Stevo, available from most good Torrent sites, usually a few days before the air on pay to view in the UK :D
    Ta, but you'll need to recommend me a few sites as I'm a techno-dunce and have never used 'em before...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • I used to watch them from some online site, but not sure if that will work still because of the SOPA stuff and all that.
  • Does anyone know if it's going to be on FX the same day as the states? Or at least within a few days?

Anyone?
  • Does anyone know if it's going to be on FX the same day as the states? Or at least within a few days?

Anyone?

Apparently it kicks off in March again
  • Episode 8 “Nebraska” on AMC in America last night, watched it today - meh. Nothing realy happens.
    1996 GT Borrego - 2009 Specialized Rockhopper Expert - 2010 Specialized enduro expert
  • Also on KAT torrent sites for download.
  • Back on fx this friday at 10pm. :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:
    Never argue with an idiot, he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
  • Without doing a "spoiler", the latest episode had a lot more action than the previous ones.
    I really did enjoy the last scene in the bar.. most excellent
  • Very cool episode. Very happy their coming back out weekly finally!
  • Series 2 Episode 9 available on Torrents.
    Will be viewing it shortly
  • That was a good episode that just came out this Sunday. Anyone else seen it so far?
  • bluechair84
    bluechair84 Posts: 4,352
    Thanks for the reminder, completely forgot about the season finaley (finalley? finalle? sp?). Looking forward to getting this down.
  • IhateDNS
    IhateDNS Posts: 380
    S02E10
    First kill - Nice
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work!
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    S02E12.. things get very interesting.. enough said... well, without doing a spoiler.. Rick and Shane do settle their differences
  • S02E12 - Quality episode
    1996 GT Borrego - 2009 Specialized Rockhopper Expert - 2010 Specialized enduro expert
  • That was an amazing episode. I'm happy with the outcome though, good on em!
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    Am I right in saying that 12 is the penultimate episode? then its another years wait..... booo
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • Wait their taking another break? NOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • IhateDNS
    IhateDNS Posts: 380
    Looks like there one more: S02E13 Beside the Dying Fire Mar. 18, 2012

S02E11 - Good ending needed to happen
    S02E12 - Bad ending needed shouldn't have happened. :roll:
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work!
  • Thank god there is one more still :D
  • - Season 3 will be filming in the first quarter of 2012
    - It was announced that David Morrissey had been cast as The Governor
    - Presumably the third "Walking Dead" season will be targeting the show's traditional October premiere window.
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    If the Governor is there, that must mean there is a prison?

Of course, the TV series doesn't follow the books really closely so who knows where they'll go
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338

A prison would be amazing but I think it would cost too much of their budget trying to re-create something like that?

There was the national guard depot in the book that they find though. its possible that they would work it on a slightly smaller scale.

I also recon that those 2 guys in the bar are going to be connected to the governor some how.
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • Abra wrote:

A prison would be amazing but I think it would cost too much of their budget trying to re-create something like that?

There was the national guard depot in the book that they find though. its possible that they would work it on a slightly smaller scale.

I also recon that those 2 guys in the bar are going to be connected to the governor some how.

Only make the next part big if you've seen the most recent episode, bit of a spoiler.

Or that other boy they kidnapped and shane killed from the last few episodes. I have a feeling that since he was only 17 or something, he's going to be someones son, and all hell will break loose soon. With the knowledge there is a group somewhere nearby full of a bunch of farked up dudes, and now this governer thing, I'm really excited to see what happens in the next episode. If they go back the ways towards Atlanta or something it would end up awesome, or even somewhere like a national guard depot, but I don't think they should stay at that farm any longer, none of them should. The other group will be looking I bet. Mrs. MM feels the same as well.
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    MM, on your spoiler

They were part of the same group. I think Woodbury, where the Governor resides was a community of around 30 and they were heavily armed in the books so it could work out that way.