Weather Warning - not the best....

13»

Comments

• Wallace1492
    Wallace1492 Posts: 3,707
    Yeah, can't wait. What pressure should they run at for (a) fresh snow and (b) ice/packed snow?

a) 100psi
    b) 100psi

Pump it up, pump it up!!
    "Encyclopaedia is a fetish for very small bicycles"
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Cold tonight, wind against, was 10C according to the car temp gauge. May have to layer up and start wearing gloves from now on.
  • Wallace1492
    Wallace1492 Posts: 3,707
    Joelsim wrote:
    Cold tonight, wind against, was 10C according to the car temp gauge. May have to layer up and start wearing gloves from now on.

10C cold? Your having a laugh!! That is a summer's day here...... Meant to be 1C overnight, so maybe 2 or 3 for morning commute.... that's fine, but driving rain with it aint so good.
    "Encyclopaedia is a fetish for very small bicycles"
  • Initialised
    Initialised Posts: 3,047
    My jacket is marketed as being 'ideal for riding under 15C', I wore it this morning, the temperature display on the Valley said 8C, by that point I was wishing I'd worn less. #stillinshorts tho.
    I used to just ride my bike to work but now I find myself going out looking for bigger and bigger hills.
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    still in shorts for me today, rather blustery aswell. i got woken up this morning about 6am but what i thought was hail hitting the windows...turns out it was sideways rain :shock:

nice ride in this morning getting chillier though
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • gbsahne001
    gbsahne001 Posts: 1,973
    moved to 3/4 this morning as the forecast is for rain this afternoon :(

still only wearing a running top though
  • 6259635693_7c25d1f16c_z.jpg

Lovely weather down south! ;-)

Met the wife in Bushy and had a sit by the wee bridge and watched Deer, and other animals getting a little colder but lovely weather at mo!
  • ss jersey and shorts but might go up to fingered mitts...

thumbs were cold.
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    2C (0C with windchill). Decided on tights and trying the new Castelli Mannaggia jacket. Made the mistake of taking the conservative route and wore a very thin s/s Nike Pro baselayer - and cooked (even with the vents on the jacket open).
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH