2012 Team Kits

Comments

• Looks like the dodgy Chinese website one from the first page.
  • Doobz
    Doobz Posts: 2,800
    Team Type 1 Sanofi

martijnverschoor.jpg
    cartoon.jpg
  • rebs
    rebs Posts: 891
    Type 1 Kit is horrendous. About time cycling kits started to look like this again! :P
  • durhamwasp
    durhamwasp Posts: 1,247
    Are SKY unveiling new strips? I notice their current ones are all discontinued from sale on Wiggle.
    http://www.snookcycling.wordpress.com - Reports on Cingles du Mont Ventoux, Alpe D'Huez, Galibier, Izoard, Tourmalet, Paris-Roubaix Sportive & Tour of Flanders Sportive, Amstel Gold Xperience, Vosges, C2C, WOTR routes....
  • Doobz
    an post sean kelly

20111214-095109.jpg
    cartoon.jpg
  • Doobz
    If Geox had got a sponsor..

20111214-074150.jpg
    cartoon.jpg
  • coldeportes.jpg
    colombia-coldeportes.jpg
    Cofidis
    look.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • I would put money on 'new' Sky kit being unveiled in January when they can wheel out Cav in world champs jersey with Sky emblazoned on it.

If you look at the latest training camp gallery on their website there isn't a single shot of Cavendish, yet he is attending the camp.(perhaps he is riding in BC kit rather than HTC kit?) Sky look to be carefully stage managing this one.
  • rozzer32
    rozzer32 Posts: 3,920
    I would put money on 'new' Sky kit being unveiled in January when they can wheel out Cav in world champs jersey with Sky emblazoned on it.

If you look at the latest training camp gallery on their website there isn't a single shot of Cavendish, yet he is attending the camp.(perhaps he is riding in BC kit rather than HTC kit?) Sky look to be carefully stage managing this one.

Cav will probably be riding in HTC gear or at least he should be, his contract with HTC runs till the 31st December so he has to wear HTC kit up to that date.
    ***** Pro Tour Pundit Champion 2020, 2018, 2017 & 2011 *****
  • rozzer32 wrote:
    I would put money on 'new' Sky kit being unveiled in January when they can wheel out Cav in world champs jersey with Sky emblazoned on it.

Cav will probably be riding in HTC gear or at least he should be, his contract with HTC runs till the 31st December so he has to wear HTC kit up to that date.

There's also an obligation to wear the WC jersey at every opportunity isn't there (UCI rule), which means he wouldn't be allowed to wear the BC kit?
  • sonny73
    sonny73 Posts: 2,203
    colombia-coldeportes.jpg
    Nice jersey.
  • Doobz
    Katusha,

20111214-162123.jpg?w=595
    cartoon.jpg
  • Doobz
    Sonny73 wrote:
    Nice jersey.

+1
    cartoon.jpg
  • Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    rozzer32 wrote:

There's also an obligation to wear the WC jersey at every opportunity isn't there (UCI rule), which means he wouldn't be allowed to wear the BC kit?

I've seen Cav out training in Essex with BC kit on.
  • :wink:
    tumblr_lvsv6iUEXj1qacyk6o1_400.jpg
    Pauline Ferrand-Prevot
    Contador is the Greatest
  • deejay
    deejay Posts: 3,138
    RoyPSB wrote:
    Am sure this isn't necessarily legit but some of the "replica" websites are carrying this jersey claiming it to be "GreenEdge".

Hideous!
    What you prefer another team in "Black"
    Organiser, National Championship 50 mile Time Trial 1972
  • cal_stewart
    cal_stewart Posts: 1,840
    I would prefer Pauline Ferrand-Prevot naked and covered in chocolate
    eating parmos since 1981

Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Aero 09
    Cervelo P5 EPS
    www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40044&t=13038799
  • roypsb
    roypsb Posts: 309
    deejay wrote:
    RoyPSB wrote:
    Am sure this isn't necessarily legit but some of the "replica" websites are carrying this jersey claiming it to be "GreenEdge".

Hideous!
    What you prefer another team in "Black"

I just think it's an ugly jersey. But not half as bad as that pig ugly katusha one - who designs such crap?
  • shinyhelmut
    shinyhelmut Posts: 1,364
    colombia-coldeportes.jpg
    I agree, nice jersey however;
    coldeportes.jpg
    Ugly bike.
  • patchy
    patchy Posts: 779
    Gazzaputt wrote:
    rozzer32 wrote:

I've seen Cav out training in Essex with BC kit on.

Maybe all his WC jerseys were in a whites wash?
    point your handlebars towards the heavens and sweat like you're in hell
  • sonny73
    sonny73 Posts: 2,203
    Node4-Giordana

11141|000006909|037b_node4kit.png
  • TimB34
    TimB34 Posts: 316
    Vacansoleil 2012. Not sure how this differs from 2011, unless it's the reinforced strip at the bottom of the jersey for increased protection against barbed wire.

tenue2012_600.jpg
  • Doobz
    TimB34 wrote:
    Vacansoleil 2012. Not sure how this differs from 2011, unless it's the reinforced strip at the bottom of the jersey for increased protection against barbed wire.

Did you say bottom? more of a camel toe man man myself.
    cartoon.jpg
  • to get back on topic ;) its a bit more white at the top
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    to get back on topic ;) its a bit more white at the top

It's a lot more white. This is 2011:

sponsorbanner_webshop.jpg
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Doobz
    keeping on the topic of ladies.. :)

Specialized-lululemon Women's Team