BR really is full BS *****

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    freehub wrote:
    My mum sticks some steak in the oven with onions and water, then 20 mins turns the water into gravy then its in for like an hour.

It works out with nice steak and I don't care what any of you say YOU WOULD NOT SAY NO TO EATING IT.

Maybe it was some other cut of meat, but its good.

Hahahaha, quality, you mean a casserole?
  • lemoncurd
    lemoncurd Posts: 1,428
    Any more yummy recipes freehub?
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    Where is the secret cooking forum?

I know, Bike Radar is a cooking forum in disguise, you've all blown your cover because you all claim to be expert cooks.

Who here has caviar for breakfast as well?

Who ties a ribbon around their sarnies for presentation?

I suppose when I make a cheese and tomato sarnie I have to make sure every slice of tomato is the same size, and all cheese slices are the exact same thickness, or it would look like sick and you'd not even give it to a dog?
  • lemoncurd
    lemoncurd Posts: 1,428
    freehub wrote:
    Who ties a ribbon around their sarnies for presentation?

Well I tried that with my sausage and mash but my wife just laughed.
  • freehub
    Yossie wrote:
    freehub wrote:
    My mum sticks some steak in the oven with onions and water, then 20 mins turns the water into gravy then its in for like an hour.

It works out with nice steak and I don't care what any of you say YOU WOULD NOT SAY NO TO EATING IT.

Maybe it was some other cut of meat, but its good.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

It was braising steak.
  • Interesting thread title progression...

I've evolved into shite. :lol:
  • freehub
    Capture.JPG

Would you eat this?
  • freehub
    Am I called Steve?
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,603
    Am I called Rick?
  • freehub
    Am I called Steve tho?
  • Monkeypump
    Monkeypump Posts: 1,528
    This thread - simply brilliant.
  • freehub
    freehub wrote:
    Capture.JPG

Would you eat this?
  • desweller
    desweller Posts: 5,175
    freehub wrote:
    freehub wrote:
    Capture.JPG

Would you eat this?

Yes. Looks tasty.
    - - - - - - - - - -
    On Strava.{/url}
  • Another BR classic thread. Steak in water; genius. :D:D:D:D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • freehub
    Another BR classic thread. Steak in water; genius. :D:D:D:D

Yeah, cause it's called braising.
  • Am I missing something here?

Sorry, is Sh$te the original title of this thread and why did it start with a picture of something freehub had "prepared"....is there another thread that explains all this?

Also, steak in water.....WTF.

What are you studying at yooooni?

However, I will now be answering all difficult questions in my life with the response -"Am I Called Steve tho"....I am sure in time, the world will start leaving me alone.
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    edited September 2011
    Anyway, with the greatest respect Steve, never mind your Mother's cooking skills, what we all want to know is if you have any pictures of her norks you can post up here.

A bit of cleavage would suffice if you have nothing else.
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    I thought I was a crap cook, but Steve's 'effort' makes me feel that I could challenge Heston!

Steak in water! Classic.

I would suggest going back to basics. Start at Pot Noodle and work your way up to cheese on toast. After that, ask mum to teach you how to cook steak in water (whislt posing with her baps out so that you can post pictures of them on here).
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • Yossie
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    I thought I was a crap cook, but Steve's 'effort' makes me feel that I could challenge Heston!

Steak in water! Classic.

I would suggest going back to basics. Start at Pot Noodle and work your way up to cheese on toast. After that, ask mum to teach you how to cook steak in water (whislt posing with her baps out so that you can post pictures of them on here).

Not just any steak, but braising steak - don't you go forgetting that :D
  • freehub
    edited September 2011
    I've come to the conclusion that most of bike radar is in fact tw@ts.

75% of this thread is full of real *****

I think the majority of BR are real bullshitters, and whilst trying to accuse me of not being able to cook, whilst I'm not that good, I'm able to eat the right stuff despite people talking bs and telling me all I eat is junk.

For example, this microwave mars bar crap, everyone assumed I ate like a million a day, I've only ever had 3 in my whole life.

The fact of the matter is most of BR is probably shite cooks and they get someone else to do it, or failing that have to go spent ££££ at a michelin star restaurant to satisfy their cravings for perfection.

I'll let you all toss off over how awesome you think you all are, the only stupid thing I've done on this forum is continue posting on it... whoops!
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,603
    freehub wrote:

:(
  • Yossie
    freehub wrote:

I think the majority of BR are real bullshitters, and whilst trying to accuse me of not being able to cook, whilst I'm not that good, I'm able to eat the right stuff despite people talking bs and telling me all I eat is junk.

For example, this microwave mars bar crap, everyone assumed I ate like a million a day, I've only ever had 3 in my whole life.

The fact of the matter is most of BR is probably shite cooks and they get someone else to do it, or failing that have to go spent ££££ at a michelin star restaurant to satisfy their cravings for perfection.

I'll let you all toss off over how awesome you think you all are, the only stupid thing I've done on this forum is continue posting on it... whoops!

So we're not going to get the pictures of your Mother's norks then?
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    This thread just gets better and better

I'm going to hide behind he settee when the pics of mummy's knockers appear.
    :D

To keep you going, tomato soup is fairly easy. You'll need tin opener skills for that though. Perhaps you could post a pic of your dad showing you how to do it. With his flies open and his old man peeping out?

Pretty please?
    Peter
  • Yossie
    DF33 wrote:
    This thread just gets better and better

I'm going to hide behind he settee when the pics of mummy's knockers appear.
    :D

To keep you going, tomato soup is fairly easy. You'll need tin opener skills for that though. Perhaps you could post a pic of your dad showing you how to do it. With his flies open and his old man peeping out?
    Pretty please?

Now that's just wrong and disrespctful.

If I were you I'd apologise to Steve now or risk his full wrath and fury that, in this case following that comment, would be fully and deservedly justified.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    It would be fair to say some of the comments left in this thread haven't been too supportive.
  • What does it matter how it is presented? it all ends up looking and smelling of shit when it exits.
  • Yossie
    RichardSwt wrote:
    It would be fair to say some of the comments left in this thread haven't been too supportive.

All we asked for was nork and wiener piccies - and I did say that the wiener request was out of order - now if that's not being supportive to Steve what is?
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Yossie wrote:
    RichardSwt wrote:

All we asked for was nork and wiener piccies - and I did say that the wiener request was out of order - now if that's not being supportive to Steve what is?

Quite right Yossie. Sorry Steve.

Maybe a piccie of dad wearing your mums dress then. All covered up. Nice and pc.
    Oh, and with the tin opener and a can of soup.
    Peter
  • Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    Speedking has a successor!

Blame Wiggle for your shite cooking skills.