I feel violated!

13»

Comments

• Two good 'uns - from both sexes.......(and hopefully for different reasons)

Cycling through Clydebank early one morning, stopped at the lights, then heard the slow approach of a diesel van behind and the sound of a side door being opened. "Here we go" I thought, girding my loins for combat. As the lights changed and the van slowly passed, a bloke in work gear and hi viz leaned out the van and blew a kiss at me - "Nice ars mate" - accompanied by gales of laughter from the front of the van. I blew him a kiss and sat up in the saddle and suggestively touched my chamois. The door was shut pronto and the van sped off to further howls of laughter.

Yesterday out on a wee run through deepest darkest Ayrshire, we'd stopped in some little village ("stay on the roads lads") for a quick route check and snack. My mate was waving at the house directly behind us, and I could hear girly laughter. As I turned round, two girls were pressed up against the window, lips puckered against the glass and chest furniture mashed against the pane. Turning back casually as if I'd seen nothing was quite difficult :oops: More so since they weren't much older than my own teenage daughter. Hope her and her pals don't do stuff like that to poor unsuspecting MAMILS... must have a word......

Sounds like anything with a heartbeat in Glasgow ;)

Glasgow? I'm talking about North Ayrshire which makes Alabama look positively enlightened. It's the sort of place you check the number of fingers on a lassie's hand before you hold it :wink:
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain
  • NGale wrote:
    Ahhh but then he would argue that with his family being of Highland stock they are made of stronger stuff and therefore you soft southern jessies know nothing :lol:

Clearly they don't have West Coast midges then........ :shock:

My family are from Islay and Lairg in Sutherland so I'm a bit conflicted......maybe just a thick layer of Assos would be the honourable compromise? :lol:
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain
  • cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    JZed wrote:
    cjcp wrote:
    Never.

I may reconsider my route, mind.

I'd reconsider those pink shorts :wink:

Yeah, may have to get those out again. It may be the mtb shoes spoiling the look though. :)
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • MonkeyMonster
    MonkeyMonster Posts: 4,629
    I'm talking about North Ayrshire which makes Alabama look positively enlightened. It's the sort of place you check the number of fingers on lassie's paw before you hold it :wink:

ftfy
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    NGale wrote:
    Ahhh but then he would argue that with his family being of Highland stock they are made of stronger stuff and therefore you soft southern jessies know nothing :lol:

Clearly they don't have West Coast midges then........ :shock:

My family are from Islay and Lairg in Sutherland so I'm a bit conflicted......maybe just a thick layer of Assos would be the honourable compromise? :lol:

I will point out that he was actually born in Surrey and his ancestors moved to England at the time of King James so he is a soft southern jessie :lol:
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men