Comments

• DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    MattC59 wrote:
    dizzydane wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    @dizzydane

See what you've started now !!!!! :wink:
    Nice! There are places that cater for people with fetishes.. and I don't mean horse shows.
    I wouldn't say appreciating a shapely ar*e in jodhpurs is a fetish :wink:

Well I have to agree that there's nothing better than half a ton of pure Irish muscle between your legs.

Spent enough time doing that myself...

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • dizzydane
    dizzydane Posts: 322
    Is that Buckingham Palace in the background?
  • dizzydane
    Whilst we're talking, I have to ask, is your Avatar a pic of your eye, or just a random pic ?
    Not my eye... Peeps who know me think it is. My secret!
  • DIESELDOG wrote:
    Well I have to agree that there's nothing better than half a ton of pure Irish muscle between your legs.

Spent enough time doing that myself...
    gt-lgb-paranoid.gif

/checks his family tree

/grins and licks his eyebrows
  • irezumi
    irezumi Posts: 142
    I realise that this may constitute a relatively serious post in this thread (or indeed on bikeradar) so I'll keep it brief (bad pun noted).

Get off the dating websites. You will get lots of nutters and people who are cheating on their partners etc. If youre of the age where most of your friends are probably married (mid 30's up) then that's what you'll get.

P.S. How many dodgy private messages have you received since starting this thread lol?
  • dizzydane
    @irezumi

Late 20's and am surrounded by cycling mates in long term relationships or friends who are married... That's why I thought extracting the single ones may be worth a try.

I do cycle with a bunch of guys and the chances of trying to talk to others on the road are nil!

So I tried training on my own, but by the time I've left Richmond Park, chances are I've already bumped into someone I know and we're riding out together. Same with Box Hill.

As to the dodgy messages, surprisingly none!!! Received more private Good Luck messages from people who said it worked. I'll be sure to entertain you should a good laugh come through. I'll put that down to not posting any pictures in the lycra or leather.

:lol:
  • DIESELDOG
    DD, (Eh? WTF, sounds like I'm talking to myself), anyhooo, I speak from experience, places like BR you "meet" some fantastic people, you also "meet" some rather weird ones.

Those you choose to meet in RL are down to you. I have only met a few people on here, although there are apparently quite a few I would know i just don't know their usernames.

This place worked for me albeit very unintentionally. When it lands in your inbox so to speak you'll know about it...

Love n hugs

DD

• DIESELDOG wrote:
    When it lands in your inbox so to speak you'll know about it...

Woz dat dere wun of dem ewefamismzumanumz?
  • DIESELDOG
    ^^ That's easy for you to say.

Love n hugs

DD

• alan_a
    alan_a Posts: 1,546
    Lots of slagging off dating sites on here. Well I'm here to offer an alternative view. I can heartily recommend online dating. I met my wife on match.com. My 2 month subscription fee was the best £48.98 I've ever spent.

There are lots and lots of normal people on match. Yep there are a few nutters, but no more than you would find in your average pub, nightclub, tesco, starbucks etc. Conversely there is a huge amount of good looking people with cracking personalities.

Because of the amount of info you put in your profile and the manner in which you can use the database to search for people with specific physical, political, moral, financial attributes it means that you can find out more about someone in 2 or 3 private messages than in 6 months of dating.

The first rule is to be honest about what you are looking for and who you are.

Don't be afraid to ignore / block unwanted online advances from other users.

Be careful what contact details you give to someone. DO NOT give out your work email or mobile number until you have met the "date" a couple of times. Set up a hotmail or gmail account for the sole purpose of online dating communication.

Don't be ashamed about chatting online or arranging a date with more than one person at a time. In fact I actively encourage it. Meet as many people as you can, but be frank that you are also meeting others from the site... think of it as test driving a series of potential future partners rather than "dating".

Don't be ashamed about admitting to your friends that you are online dating. In fact ask them to help you refine your profile and search database it you. Think of it as a modern version of "my pal fancies your pal"

Anyway here's the proof that it works.

n838862785_2659672_775484.jpg

GOOD LUCK

• Alan A wrote:

GOOD LUCK
    Grats, looks like you scored and she is very pretty.

Nice to see the other side of the coin and I am sure the OP will find your views and information handy.

Nice that you shared that, well done.
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    Alan A wrote:

GOOD LUCK
    Grats, looks like you scored and she is very pretty.

Nice to see the other side of the coin and I am sure the OP will find your views and information handy.

Nice that you shared that, well done.

Well done, she looks lovely, but I should keep away from the MTB Crudcatcher 'Redhead of the Day' thread for a while :wink:
  • nottscobb
    nottscobb Posts: 147
    I still reckon my wife got the bargain of the century - I paid full price for a 3 month subscription to datingdirect.com but my wife only paid for 1 month when they did a reduced introductory offer just after Christmas. A fact I like to remind her of from time to time.

I would echo the comments from Alan A. You can meet some unusual people but in reality it is easy to spot the nutters within 2 or 3 emails and then you can just block/ignore them.

I also made a point of trying to come up with suggestions for dates first and tried to make them more interesting than just meeting in a pub, at least this way if there wasn't the spark I'd still enjoy something.
  • bobtbuilder
    bobtbuilder Posts: 1,537
    nottscobb wrote:
    I still reckon my wife got the bargain of the century - I paid full price for a 3 month subscription to datingdirect.com but my wife only paid for 1 month when they did a reduced introductory offer just after Christmas. A fact I like to remind her of from time to time.

I would echo the comments from Alan A. You can meet some unusual people but in reality it is easy to spot the nutters within 2 or 3 emails and then you can just block/ignore them.

I also made a point of trying to come up with suggestions for dates first and tried to make them more interesting than just meeting in a pub, at least this way if there wasn't the spark I'd still enjoy something.

That's positive to hear. I would love to meet someone nice, but most of my friends are married and I just don't seem to meet any new single women ever!

I may have to give this online dating a go. :idea:
  • stfc1
    stfc1 Posts: 505
    random man wrote:
    I should keep away from the MTB Crudcatcher 'Redhead of the Day' thread for a while :wink:

Speaking as someone who has never before ventured into the MTB section of this website, can I just thank you for alerting me to the existence of that thread :D
  • alan_a
    stfc1 wrote:
    random man wrote:
    I should keep away from the MTB Crudcatcher 'Redhead of the Day' thread for a while :wink:

Speaking as someone who has never before ventured into the MTB section of this website, can I just thank you for alerting me to the existence of that thread :D

+1 and I'm sure if my mrs makes it there she'll also add a +1 :wink:
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Alan A wrote:

Oh aye, I remember her; wondered where she went to. Ask her if she's finished with the strap on and ball gag, I need them for the weekend. :)
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • OffTheBackAdam
    OffTheBackAdam Posts: 1,869
    riding-590x590.jpg
    :D
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • alan_a
    edited July 2011
    Alan A wrote:

Oh aye, I remember her; wondered where she went to. Ask her if she's finished with the strap on and ball gag, I need them for the weekend. :)

She's tried her best to repair them for you, but no matter how hard she polished she can't get your mum's teeth marks out of the gag ball or your dads blood off the strap on. :wink:
  • alan_a
    Alan A wrote:

She's tried her best to repair them for you, but no matter how hard she polished she can't get your mum's teeth marks out of the gag ball or your dads blood off the strap on. :wink:
  • Alan A wrote:
    Alan A wrote:

Love - Fifteen, Nice Ace. :lol:

(Very Jimmy Carr, bravo!)
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Alan A wrote:
    Alan A wrote:

:D:D

Looks like i'll have to do me sister then.....again. :)
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • /orders the popcorn (Special packet for DD) and gets out his credit card to pay for the first round for Aggie, Matt and himself
  • pauldavid
    pauldavid Posts: 392
    Alan A wrote:
    Lots of slagging off dating sites on here. Well I'm here to offer an alternative view. I can heartily recommend online dating. I met my wife on match.com. My 2 month subscription fee was the best £48.98 I've ever spent.

There are lots and lots of normal people on match. Yep there are a few nutters, but no more than you would find in your average pub, nightclub, tesco, starbucks etc. Conversely there is a huge amount of good looking people with cracking personalities.

Because of the amount of info you put in your profile and the manner in which you can use the database to search for people with specific physical, political, moral, financial attributes it means that you can find out more about someone in 2 or 3 private messages than in 6 months of dating.

The first rule is to be honest about what you are looking for and who you are.

Don't be afraid to ignore / block unwanted online advances from other users.

Be careful what contact details you give to someone. DO NOT give out your work email or mobile number until you have met the "date" a couple of times. Set up a hotmail or gmail account for the sole purpose of online dating communication.

Don't be ashamed about chatting online or arranging a date with more than one person at a time. In fact I actively encourage it. Meet as many people as you can, but be frank that you are also meeting others from the site... think of it as test driving a series of potential future partners rather than "dating".

Don't be ashamed about admitting to your friends that you are online dating. In fact ask them to help you refine your profile and search database it you. Think of it as a modern version of "my pal fancies your pal"

GOOD LUCK

Had a good look at the picture you've posted and thought you needed to know that in cricketing terms you are batting way above your average my friend, well done :D:D
  • MountainMonster
    MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
    /orders the popcorn (Special packet for DD) and gets out his credit card to pay for the first round for Aggie, Matt and himself

I'm not bringing an SC unless I get in on this round too. Pass it to the left?

Also, once the communal bondage session is done with the gag and strap on, could I borrow it? I've been itching for a kinky 1-1 sessions with this one armed hooker named steve.
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    stfc1 wrote:
    random man wrote:

Where do you think Aggieboy goes when he's not posting on Girls in Lycra/Knitwear?
  • DIESELDOG
    /orders the popcorn (Special packet for DD) and gets out his credit card to pay for the first round for Aggie, Matt and himself

Also, once the communal bondage session is done with the gag and strap on, could I borrow it? I've been itching for a kinky 1-1 sessions with this one armed hooker named steve.

No SC tonight I'm afraid, it's "Turbo Time". And just whos' sloppy seconds, (or thirds) are you after?

Just askin like...

Love n hugs

DD

• /orders the popcorn (Special packet for DD) and gets out his credit card to pay for the first round for Aggie, Matt and himself

See the missus response for use of our sex toys, she's rather fond of them though so I doubt it..

Still not sure of this "Share the SC" bit though, it does not compute. :?