guilty pleasure: men you 'would' but really shouln't

124»

Comments

• Headhuunter
    Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
    SimonAH wrote:
    Holy flying hell, what is going on with the threads today - every single one I dip into seems to have got more man-on-man action orientated than a lock-in at the Colehearne.

Please people, restrain your lust! You're frightening the horses!

Just give into the daaaark side and tell us who you would do....

Someone's getting a lil excited me thinks.

Who, me?
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,949
    edited July 2011
    Who, me?

Ja, jij!
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    I don't think there is anything wrong in admitting that some men are or could be considered attractive.

For example: Judge John Deed is a good looking guy. No Homo.
    Doesn't mean I'm gay.

As for being on an Island having survived a Nuclear war, currently living in the midst of the zombie apocalypse and eating human meat to survive. Who wouldn't?
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • rick_chasey
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    I don't think there is anything wrong in admitting that some men are or could be considered attractive.

Why would it be wrong?
  • DonDaddyD
    edited July 2011
    Whoa I'm not getting into all of that.

All I'm saying is that it is OK to say that that guy is a good looking bloke. No Homo.

And some people disagree with the above. Not me and I'm not accusing anyone here of this.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Headhuunter
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Why would it be wrong?

Yeah.... YEAH! Why?!
  • NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    I will admit to having a bit of a liking for Bradley Wiggins, I think its the mod thing going on there :lol:

Also Nathan Fillion (the guy from Castle) is rather lovely.

However the unnamed man shall remain so, for fear of embarssement and a possible glaring match at the next formal dinner.
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    DDD didn't say it was wrong. Are HH and Slick Rick giving DDD grief for something he hasn't said or is this all tongue in cheek?

Or, in keeping with this thread, tongue between cheeks?
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    Tongue and groove?
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • EKE_38BPM
    NGale, you've narrowed it down to every bloke who goes to the formal dinners. Jake will be glaring at all of them, rather than none of them as you were hoping!

Take a stop watch with you and be sure to spend an equal amount of time speaking to all of them.

• Headhuunter
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    DDD didn't say it was wrong. Are HH and Slick Rick giving DDD grief for something he hasn't said or is this all tongue in cheek?

Yep, only kidding DDD. Come on back. My tongue is firmly locked in my cheek...
  • DonDaddyD
    NGale wrote:
    I will admit to having a bit of a liking for Bradley Wiggins, I think its the mod thing going on there :lol:

However the unnamed man shall remain so, for fear of embarssement and a possible glaring match at the next formal dinner.

Right so it's someone on here, that knows you and Jake who also enjoys a 'formal' dinner with you both (you two a proper fecking scary, don't you two ever just scum it down, wild out and get kebabs?)... who is it?
    Food Chain number = 4

• rick_chasey
    EKE_38BPM wrote:

Slick Rick? Sounds like a p0rnstar name.
  • EKE_38BPM
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    NGale wrote:

Right so it's someone on here, that knows you and Jake who also enjoys a 'formal' dinner with you both (you two a proper fecking scary, don't you two ever just scum it down, wild out and get kebabs?)... who is it?

I think you're wrong DDD. I don't think its someone on here. I think its someone who is part of their military circles. Those officer types love a formal dinner. Pass the port and all that.

• EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM wrote:

Slick Rick? Sounds like a p0rnstar name.

Actually he is a rapper. Born in London, but moved to Yankland as a kid and made it big over there rapping with Doug E Fresh. But you are a young'un and can't be expected to know your hip hop history.

• NGale
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    NGale wrote:

I think you're wrong DDD. I don't think its someone on here. I think its someone who is part of their military circles. Those officer types love a formal dinner. Pass the port and all that.

Indeed it isn't someone on here, but it is someone he has known for a few years.

DDD: when I don't go to formal mess dinners most of my eating habits involve kebabs and currys :lol:
  • NGale
    worryingly I might have to put James Murdoch into my list.

I now feel slightly sick :( :oops:
  • Headhuunter
    NGale wrote:

Yes, I understand.... It's something about bad boys that grabs your attention...
  • NGale
    NGale wrote:

Yes, I understand.... It's something about bad boys that grabs your attention...

I don't know about that, I just know I feel a bit ill at even thinking it let alone admitting it :shock: