guilty pleasure: men you 'would' but really shouln't

Comments

• NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    All girls go commando when weaing lycra.

And with that thought I always ride happy...

ah but if a girl is wearing something over said lycra then the lycra becomes the underwear and therefore no longer commando. :lol:
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Lets not overthink it...
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Lets not overthink it...
    #

ahhh that's just you men with simple minds :lol::wink:
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    To me, going commando is not having a layer (underwear) inbetween your outerwear and your nether regions.

So, if you went commando whilst wearing (outerwear) jeans and then put on some overalls (even more outerwear), the jeans don't become underwear.

Going commando whilst wearing lycra with another layer on top of the lycra is still going commando.

Hows that for overthinking!
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • Headhuunter
    Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    I'm confused about who is male and female in this thread.

Does it matter, stud?

Like with Headhunter not really. But much like gender specific/stating avatars it helps paint a picture in the minds eye.

I to this day I think Roberto Baggio is quite fetching.

no homo

Hmmm... I've been trying to think of some naughty pleasure story to regale you all with (full on homo), but I can't. I'm afraid I've never taken part in an 11 way orgy or anything (not that I didn't appreciate the episode of Family Guy when Peter becomes gay) and most of the people I fancy are pretty uncontroversial. Pretty boring really.... Must try harder...

So how about you, supposedly hot blooded males on here.... Come on, someone out there must be gay. 1 in 10, 1 in 10.... Don't leave me standing out here on my own. Or at least, anyone had a bisexual experience? Desire? Come along.... Out with it....
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.
  • EKE_38BPM
    HH wrote:
    So how about you, supposedly hot blooded males on here.... Come on, someone out there must be gay.
    ITB and Dhope spent a long time in the toilets at the Morpeth together the other day and when they came out (of the toilets) ITB didn't sit on a stool when offered.

Now I think about it, when he rode away I don't remember him sitting on his saddle either.
    Hmmmm???...

The nearest I get to a bisexual experience is sharing a naked sauna with my then girlfriend and her lesbian friend. At one point a bloke started trying it on with the lesbian so she cuddled up to me to put the bloke off and my gf cuddled up to me on the other side. Queue very jealous looks from the bloke.
    Unfortunately, nothing else happened.

No homosexual experiences whatsoever (and I like it that way).

• Headhuunter
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    HH wrote:
    So how about you, supposedly hot blooded males on here.... Come on, someone out there must be gay.
    ITB and Dhope spent a long time in the toilets at the Morpeth together the other day and when they came out (of the toilets) ITB didn't sit on a stool when offered.

Now I think about it, when he rode away I don't remember him sitting on his saddle either.
    Hmmmm???...

The nearest I get to a bisexual experience is sharing a naked sauna with my then girlfriend and her lesbian friend. At one point a bloke started trying it on with the lesbian so she cuddled up to me to put the bloke off and my gf cuddled up to me on the other side. Queue very jealous looks from the bloke.

No homosexual experiences whatsoever (and I like it that way).

Well ITB is married and dhope's got a girlfriend (hasn't he?) and the sum total of your own gay experiences is cuddling up to a lesbian in a sauna.... disappointing... 2/10...

Anyone else? There's a prize for the best (true) story...
  • EKE_38BPM
    HH wrote:
    ITB is married...
    Elton John was married.

• notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    Ray Mears. For obvious reasons.
  • Headhuunter
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    HH wrote:
    ITB is married...
    Elton John was married.

That's true.... So ITB, anything to say? Are you Elton John on a bike?
  • Headhuunter
    notsoblue wrote:

Really??
  • EKE_38BPM
    notsoblue wrote:

His knowledge of knots?

• notsoblue
    notsoblue wrote:

Really??

Well clearly I'm thinking wilderness, life or death survival situation here, not dinner and a movie. If it had to be someone, it would be handy if they could hunter gather me a sandwich afterwards. Also, Ray looks like a cuddler.
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    notsoblue wrote:
    notsoblue wrote:

Really??

Well clearly I'm thinking wilderness, life or death survival situation here, not dinner and a movie. If it had to be someone, it would be handy if they could hunter gather me a sandwich afterwards. Also, Ray looks like a cuddler.

If I was stuck in the wilderness with Ray I'd watching him build a shelter, a fire, a way of collecting fresh water, a way to attract search and rescue and some way of keeping away.

Once he'd done all that I'd kill him and eat him. There's a lot of meat on that chap.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • Headhuunter
    Asprilla wrote:
    notsoblue wrote:
    notsoblue wrote:

Really??

If I was stuck in the wilderness with Ray I'd watching him build a shelter, a fire, a way of collecting fresh water, a way to attract search and rescue and some way of keeping away.

Once he'd done all that I'd kill him and eat him. There's a lot of meat on that chap.

He was in the SAS, I bet you'd have a tough job killing him! He probably knows more ways to kill someone than you know ways to cook pasta...
  • notsoblue
    Asprilla wrote:

Well it would depend on how long you were stuck in the wilderness for really, I mean, he is indeed a husky fellow but you'd have to be very sure that he'd last you long enough for rescue. If it was likely to be a long time, you'd better be sure to have him teach you how to butcher, dress and preserve (air dry, or smoke) a "large mammal". I'd rather go for the co-habiting option.

Bear Grylls on the other hand, you'd *have* to kill and eat him fairly soon to prevent him from a) killing you with sh!t survival advice and b) spoiling the meat by drinking his own p1ss.
  • EKE_38BPM
    Asprilla wrote:
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    EKE_38BPM

:oops:

Wow! Really!!!

Just remember that once you do you'll never go back!

LOL (element of truth in it though)

Either of you to watch Sirens last night?

I started watching Sirens yesterday.
    My favourite joke so far:
    Trainee paramedic talking to gay paramedic
    Trainee: "I don't think gay guys are as versatile as you're made out to be, I think you have preferences."
    Gay paramedic: "What do you mean?"
    Trainee: "I think some prefer to bowl and some prefer to bat. So, are you a bowlie or a batty?"

Maybe not laugh out loud funny, but lots of chuckles all the way through.

Also, ITB's and Dhope's absence from this thread is notable to me.

• cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    Asprilla wrote:
    notsoblue wrote:
    notsoblue wrote:

Really??

Easy. Use the flames you've already started to set fire to the trees. Then run.

This thread: :lol:
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • DonDaddyD
    HH wrote:
    Hmmm... I've been trying to think of some naughty pleasure story to regale you all with (full on homo), but I can't. I'm afraid I've never taken part in an 11 way orgy or anything (not that I didn't appreciate the episode of Family Guy when Peter becomes gay) and most of the people I fancy are pretty uncontroversial. Pretty boring really.... Must try harder...

Oh come on, not even docking? Outdoors, walking the dog!? Booo Not even a threeway, like you and two blokes all lying in a bed facing the same direction back-to-chest back-to-chest?

EKE wrote:

How'd you keep it down?
    HH wrote:
    Anyone else? There's a prize for the best (true) story...

One time at school I was having an argument with a friend and as we squared up our open mouths clashed (no tongue or movement) and then we both went ewwww and walked away. I think he leaned into me.

Also my foot touched my best friends, we only had socks on. We vowed never to speak of it again.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • SpaceBadger
    SpaceBadger Posts: 113
    Jose Mourinho. And I shouldn't because I'm a Liverpool fan :oops:

Haven't posted on here for a while so I might as well re-join with a bang (as it were) and report that despite being entirely hetero, I once had a 3some with a married couple. :shock: T'was interesting..!
    "I think the phrase rhymes with Clucking Bell"

FCN = 4
  • Headhuunter
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    HH wrote:

Oh come on, not even docking? Outdoors, walking the dog!? Booo Not even a threeway, like you and two blokes all lying in a bed facing the same direction back-to-chest back-to-chest?

Not "EVEN" docking? I think docking is something from the advanced school, not an introductory experience....

"a threeway, like you and two blokes all lying in a bed facing the same direction back-to-chest back-to-chest?"
    You and EKE seem to know more about this than you're letting on.... Never tried that but there's always a 1st time :wink:
  • davis
    davis Posts: 2,506
    Haven't posted on here for a while so I might as well re-join with a bang (as it were) and report that despite being entirely hetero, I once had a 3some with a married couple. :shock: T'was interesting..!

POIDH.

Errr. I mean "welcome back".
    Sometimes parts break. Sometimes you crash. Sometimes it’s your fault.
  • Headhuunter
    Jose Mourinho. And I shouldn't because I'm a Liverpool fan :oops:

Don't be embarrassed, there's no black and white, it's shades of grey, my man, shades of grey....

Not sure I'm with you on Jose Mourinho though...
  • DonDaddyD
    Jose Mourinho

If I was gay, I would. And Thierry Henry too!
    Food Chain number = 4

• clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    you forgot to write 'no homo'
  • SpaceBadger
    Very much in the 'shouldn't' category, I would also include Gil Grissom from CSI and Jack Malone from Without A Trace on my list. Possibly tells me it's more about blokes in a er....'position' of power than anything else.

I am a burd by the way, just in case DDD is struggling with any of this :lol:

FCN = 4
  • Headhuunter
    Very much in the 'shouldn't' category, I would also include Gil Grissom from CSI and Jack Malone from Without A Trace on my list. Possibly tells me it's more about blokes in a er....'position' of power than anything else.

I am a burd by the way, just in case DDD is struggling with any of this :lol:

You're a woman? Geddouda here!
  • SpaceBadger
    I know, shocker right? Just that DDD seems to worry if there isn't a gender defining picture so I thought I'd clear that up :lol:

FCN = 4
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    Asprilla wrote:
    notsoblue wrote:
    notsoblue wrote:

Really??

He was in the SAS, I bet you'd have a tough job killing him! He probably knows more ways to kill someone than you know ways to cook pasta...

He wasn't in the SAS, he started his bushcraft tours when he was 19. He is, however, a blackbelt in Judo and, as a result, wrestling champion of Mongolia.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    this place stinks of man love, an for that reason i'm out..........
    Keeping it classy since '83