guilty pleasure: men you 'would' but really shouln't

Comments

• Headhuunter
    Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
    mudcow007 wrote:
    this place stinks of man love, an for that reason i'm out..........

Eh? You're the one that suggested Hambones have a 3some with the secretary and his mate...!
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    mudcow007 wrote:

Eh? You're the one that suggested Hambones have a 3some with the secretary and his mate...!

ahh but at least there was some "veg" in thats sandwich!
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,947
    mudcow007 wrote:

Too worried you'll be too tempted by all the man to resist your closeted urges?

:roll:
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    No homo, for earlier.
    I know, shocker right? Just that DDD seems to worry if there isn't a gender defining picture so I thought I'd clear that up :lol:

Post a picture or you're lying

(You're scouse too, so I'm expecting Hollyoaks levels of fitness here).
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • mudcow007
    DonDaddyD wrote:

wash your mouth out!!

Hollyoaks is chester!!! how bloody dare you
  • DonDaddyD
    mudcow007 wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

wash your mouth out!!

Silence! I'm trying to get the really fit burd to post her really fit picture (with a bike) on this website. It may even be a contender for the 'girls in lycra' thread in Cake Stop and your ruining it!
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • mudcow007
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    mudcow007 wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

wash your mouth out!!

Silence! I'm trying to get the really fit burd to post her really fit picture (with a bike) on this website. It may even be a contender for the 'girls in lycra' thread in Cake Stop and your ruining it!

cutecat.png
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,374
    I never knew Cookie Monster was a burd. Who'd have thunk it.
  • DonDaddyD
    Only if SpaceBadger (and that user name now serves a higher - amusing - meaning to me) posts or sends a picture. If not you'll forever be in my bad books.
    Food Chain number = 4

• mudcow007
    dagnamit!

SpaceBadger if you hear my cry for help, please post a picture or i feel i might receive the wrath of a Don.....
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    mudcow007 wrote:
    dagnamit!

SpaceBadger if you hear my cry for help, please post a picture or i feel i might receive the wrath of a Don.....

SpaceBadger said she hadn't posted here for a while. Can anyone think why that might be?
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • Headhuunter
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    mudcow007 wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

wash your mouth out!!

Oi, this this is a thread about men other rmen would do. You've already got the "Fit WOmen in Lycra" thread or whatever it is, leave this one alone!
  • Headhuunter
    mudcow007 wrote:
    mudcow007 wrote:

ahh but at least there was some "veg" in thats sandwich!

But I always thought that a 3 way for a straight man was only ever him and 2 women.... So you, as a straight man, would consider a 3 way as in you, another bloke and a woman?
  • bdave262000
    bdave262000 Posts: 270
    A gay mate of mine had a thing for Eamon Holmes
    Fat lads take longer to stop.
  • DonDaddyD

Oi, this this is a thread about men other rmen would do. You've already got the "Fit WOmen in Lycra" thread or whatever it is, leave this one alone!

What about David Cameron, Ed Miliband or David Miliband?

Personally I think David Cameron would be the giver. Ed the taker and David Miliband is the all rounder who'd take and give graciously. (HH which are you?)

Personally, if I was trapped on an Island due to a Nuclear war that bought about the Zombie apocalypse and I had already lost my mind to cannibalism. Then if I had to choose, as needs must, it would have to be David Miliband. After all, give and take and all that.

No homo.
    Food Chain number = 4

• rick_chasey
    Who's your guilty top 5 then Headhunter?
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Personally I think David Cameron would be the giver. Ed the taker and David Miliband is the all rounder who'd take and give graciously. (HH which are you?)

Personally, if I was trapped on an Island due to a Nuclear war that bought about the Zombie apocalypse and I had already lost my mind to cannibalism. Then if I had to choose, as needs must, it would have to be David Miliband. After all, give and take and all that.

I thought that with your left leaning politics you'd be happier 'giving it' to a Tory? But anyway, now that we know you would all we are doing is haggling over the price......
    No homo.
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • Headhuunter
    DonDaddyD wrote:

No homo.

Wehay! We've forced DDD into choosing a man he would "do"... Albeit no homo...

I've got a mate who fancies Ed or David Miliband... Can't remember which...
  • Headhuunter

I generally fancy sportspeople, I like the athletic frame! Tennis players are hot.... Andy Murray is pretty cute... Would he be classed as a guilty one?

How about you?
  • rick_chasey

I generally fancy sportspeople, I like the athletic frame! Tennis players are hot.... Andy Murray is pretty cute... Would he be classed as a guilty one?

How about you?

Bit of a man crush on Boonen.
  • Headhuunter

How about you?

Bit of a man crush on Boonen.

Definitely. If he's interested, do you fancy a 3some? :wink:
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    Holy flying hell, what is going on with the threads today - every single one I dip into seems to have got more man-on-man action orientated than a lock-in at the Colehearne.

Please people, restrain your lust! You're frightening the horses!
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    Blimey! I go to the bike shop to have a look at a new fixie frame and DDD tells the whole internet that he fancies blokes.

DDD, I didn't hold it down. It was very steamy so eke may or may not have been noticed by the other people in there. My GF did though and when we got home I got a present for being a good boy!
    The lesbian probably noticed, but is too much of a lady to, ahem, bring it up again.
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • veronese68
    Saw this in sickipaedia and thought of this thread:
    I'm so homophobic, I devised a way of spanking the monkey without touching my own knob.

My mate Dave does it for me.
  • SpaceBadger
    SpaceBadger Posts: 113

David, surely? :shock: I mean he's no hottie (can't believe I've just used that word) but if it's between him and Ed it's no contest (except when it's a leadership one).

Any minute now I will post a pic of me in lycra with an awesome bike.....maybe.... :lol:
    "I think the phrase rhymes with Clucking Bell"

FCN = 4
  • Headhuunter
    SimonAH wrote:
    Holy flying hell, what is going on with the threads today - every single one I dip into seems to have got more man-on-man action orientated than a lock-in at the Colehearne.

Just give into the daaaark side and tell us who you would do....
  • veronese68
    So does DDD think David Milliband is Lucky Pierre? Can't remember if that term comes from Urban Dictionary or the Profanasaurus.
  • Headhuunter

David, surely? :shock: I mean he's no hottie (can't believe I've just used that word) but if it's between him and Ed it's no contest (except when it's a leadership one).

Any minute now I will post a pic of me in lycra with an awesome bike.....maybe.... :lol:

Yeah must be Ed, you must be right...
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    Wish i'd never started this thread.....

DDD does Dallas?:

roster_full_1960.jpg
  • rick_chasey
    SimonAH wrote:

Just give into the daaaark side and tell us who you would do....

Someone's getting a lil excited me thinks.