Bulk 'Welcome to Hoogerland' t-shirt order. Who wants one?

Comments

• graeme_s-2
    graeme_s-2 Posts: 3,382
    davis wrote:
    Shout if we need to throw more cash your way - you shouldn't be out of pocket, especially given the hassle of organizing it.
    What he said - Would far rather chip in an extra few quid than see you out of pocket on this.
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    suzyb wrote:
    davis wrote:
    Shout if we need to throw more cash your way - you shouldn't be out of pocket, especially given the hassle of organizing it.
    +1

+2
  • Wrath Rob
    Wrath Rob Posts: 2,918
    +3. Can do cash on collection in the Morpeth.
    FCN3: Titanium Qoroz.
  • Koncordski
    Koncordski Posts: 1,009
    Wrath Rob wrote:
    +3. Can do cash on collection in the Morpeth.

What he said.

#1 Brompton S2L Raw Lacquer, Leather Mudflaps
    #2 Boeris Italia race steel
    #3 Scott CR1 SL
    #4 Trek 1.1 commuter
    #5 Peugeot Grand Tourer (Tandem)
  • PO Paul
    PO Paul Posts: 114
    and again
  • Frostys
    Frostys Posts: 277
    Hi mate

if you have any fat bloke sizes left I'll take one can send paypal or cheque for T and p&p drop me a pm if you do.
    Ribble Gran Fondo
    Guerciotti Lyra Cross
    Trek 6000 S/S
  • lastant
    lastant Posts: 526
    Right, got them!

Thanks to City's game against Sunderland being moved to Monday evening I've got a free weekend so will try and get them all sorted into packets etc. and shifted out on Saturday. Failing that I can get them out on Monday morning so those of you that wanted them posted should get them by the middle of next week.

In regards to those who wanted to collect them, is there a day that's best for the Morpeth (if that's the best option)? If not I can arrange some sort of delivery schedule in and around my commute (Clapham Junction < > Soho) or nearby.

PMs will follow shortly to individuals...
    One Man and LEJOG : End-to-End on Two Wheels in Two Weeks (Buy the book; or Kindle it!)
  • Wrath Rob
    lastant wrote:
    Right, got them!

In regards to those who wanted to collect them, is there a day that's best for the Morpeth (if that's the best option)?
    Erm, Friday for t-shirt and beers? Sounds like the best night to me. Doesn't have to be this Friday mind.
  • This Friday at the Morpeth would be good if you're up for it.
  • Mr Plum
    Mr Plum Posts: 1,097
    What was the sizing like on these? Struggling to decide between a S or M for the cav shirt...

What brand were the t-shirts? Any measurements on pit-to-pit, pit-to-hem? Cheers :)
    FCN 2 to 8
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,948
    Mr Plum wrote:
    What was the sizing like on these? Struggling to decide between a S or M for the cav shirt...

What brand were the t-shirts? Any measurements on pit-to-pit, pit-to-hem? Cheers :)

Ditto, am around a 37" chest with a 32/33" waist, so based on that I am thinking Medium.

But would be interested to hear measurements, as obviously not as easy to to send these puppies back!
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    Daniel B wrote:
    Mr Plum wrote:

Ditto, am around a 37" chest with a 32/33" waist, so based on that I am thinking Medium.

But would be interested to hear measurements, as obviously not as easy to to send these puppies back!

I'm about the same as you but I want for a small on the Hoogerland t-shirt. Fits me fine.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • daniel_b
    Asprilla wrote:

I'm about the same as you but I want for a small on the Hoogerland t-shirt. Fits me fine.

Good to know - how is the fit would you say, fairly close, or a bit of room for manoeuvre?

Any chance of the pit to pit measurement when you get a mo?

Thining about it, why do size guides not include a pit to pit measurement, would give people a more viable means of comparing garments.
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Scott Foil 18
  • asprilla
    Daniel B wrote:
    Asprilla wrote:

Good to know - how is the fit would you say, fairly close, or a bit of room for manoeuvre?

Thining about it, why do size guides not include a pit to pit measurement, would give people a more viable means of comparing garments.

Will have a look tonight.

Fit is slim, but that's how I like it. I think I'm actually a 39" chest so I'll measure that tonight as well and get back to you.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Sun - Cervelo R3
  • Wrath Rob
    So, when's the meet to hand these babies over? I'm off to watch the track Nationals this weekend and wouldn't mind wearing one for that.
  • Oh yeah, the weather being as it is - who's up for some morpeth pints in the sun on fryday?
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • Mr Plum
    Mr Plum Posts: 1,097
    Asprilla wrote:
    Daniel B wrote:
    Asprilla wrote:

Fit is slim, but that's how I like it. I think I'm actually a 39" chest so I'll measure that tonight as well and get back to you.

Sounds good. If you're a 39" and the S fits you well then I'll go for that. I'm about a 37/38" chest with a 31" waist.
    FCN 2 to 8
  • Agent57
    Agent57 Posts: 2,300
    lastant wrote:
    PMs will follow shortly to individuals...

Have you sent these yet? I haven't had one, you see. Sent payment on July 24th, and I used a reference of "AGENT57 HOOGERLAND". I'm happy to chuck another couple of quid your way to cover the surplus customs charges.
    MTB commuter / 531c commuter / CR1 Team 2009 / RockHopper Pro Disc / 10 mile PB: 25:52 (Jun 2014)
  • asprilla
    Mr Plum wrote:
    Asprilla wrote:
    Daniel B wrote:
    Asprilla wrote:

Sounds good. If you're a 39" and the S fits you well then I'll go for that. I'm about a 37/38" chest with a 31" waist.

Righto, confirmed that I'm a 39" chest across the fullest part of my breasts and a 32" waist. The t-shirt measures 19" from pit to pit.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Sun - Cervelo R3
  • FoldingJoe
    FoldingJoe Posts: 1,327
    Asprilla,

Are you from Newcastle, or just a Newcastle supporter?

I'm starting to doubt your heritage with those body measurements!!! ;):)
    Little boy to Obama: "My Dad says that you read all our emails"
    Obama to little boy: "He's not your real Dad"

Kona Honky Tonk for sale: http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40090&t=13000807
  • asprilla
    edited September 2011
    FoldingJoe wrote:
    Asprilla,

Are you from Newcastle, or just a Newcastle supporter?

I'm starting to doubt your heritage with those body measurements!!! ;):)

Yorkshire born, Northumberland raised, in the town of Morpeth; I was always destined to end up here.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Sun - Cervelo R3
  • daniel_b
    Asprilla wrote:
    Righto, confirmed that I'm a 39" chest across the fullest part of my breasts and a 32" waist. The t-shirt measures 19" from pit to pit.

Awesome, thankyou for taking the time Asprilla, sounds like a small is the one to go for then 8)
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Scott Foil 18
  • lastant
    Apologies for the delay in this everybody, in the middle of trying to sort out a transfer of job amongst other things. PMs will be sent in a minute, but thought I'd fire off this message beforehand regarding distribution of them all.

Delivery - Agent57, antlaff, davis, Graeme_S, Jay dubbleU, Luv2ride, Hamish D, suzyb, [TIM]

NOTE: HamishD and [TIM], I need addresses for you two!

I've been to the Post Office this morning and got prices quoted for delivery (to make sure I wasn't shocked when posting). With a minimal difference in cost I will be sending them recorded to ensure they are received. Thank you to everybody that's put forward an extra couple of quid, it will cover the cost of sending them and is very much appreciated.

Collection - Donnic, fidbod (x2), pangolin, phy2sll2, PO Paul, rowing_sculling, Wrath Rob

I'm happy to head to the Morpeth this Friday if people want to collect then, weather looks like it'll suit a few ales in the evening too which is a bonus. I'm on flexi-time so can do whenever really, but does 17:30/18:00ish 'til say 19:30ish sound reasonable for people to get there?

If there's a better day / place for me to get them to you let me know and I'll try to accommodate. I'm off to Manchester for the weekend (to hopefully see City secure a shock away win...!), but will be back in London on Sunday evening.

Not sure - hfidgen, FoldingJoe, Koncordski, notsoblue

Haven't had confirmation from you four as to whether you want them delivered or posted. Let me know and happy to accommodate...

P.S. No...I won't be sorting out a bulk order of the Manx Missile t-shirts...!
    One Man and LEJOG : End-to-End on Two Wheels in Two Weeks (Buy the book; or Kindle it!)
  • fidbod
    fidbod Posts: 317
    Friday at the Morpeth suits me
  • Wrath Rob
    Yup, Morpeth for me too
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    Pickup at the Morpeth would suite me, but would have to be a 5:30 flying visit because I need to be somewhere by 7.
  • lastant
    Bumped as a reminder, The Morpeth tonight for t-shirts if anybody wants to collect them.

I'll be there from 17.30ish, could do with getting away by 19.00 though to be honest. Forgot the carnation and the Russian Telegraph, but I'll be the shifty one in jeans, white shirt and howies chevron bag...
  • lastant
    Final bump for today from me, just about to head down from work.
  • asprilla
    Right, who is up for a group order of this one?

http://dailymash.shotdeadinthehead.com/ ... x?pid=2908
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Sun - Cervelo R3
  • Torvid
    Torvid Posts: 449
    The guy on the T-shirts fit is all worng....
    Commuter: Forme Vision Red/Black FCN 4
    Weekender: White/Black - Cube Agree GTC pro FCN 3