Bulk 'Welcome to Hoogerland' t-shirt order. Who wants one?

Comments

• Wrath Rob
    Wrath Rob Posts: 2,918
    Thanks agian, I'm looking forwards to the Morpeth handover already
    FCN3: Titanium Qoroz.
  • PO Paul
    PO Paul Posts: 114
    lastant
    Just to let you know I'll be on holiday for a couple of weeks starting next week, so if the Tshirts turn up and you don't hear from me, don't think I don't want it anymore. I'll be in touch when I get back.
    Thanks
    PO Paul
  • Koncordski
    Koncordski Posts: 1,009
    Wrath Rob wrote:

I can pick up from the Morpeth as well.

#1 Brompton S2L Raw Lacquer, Leather Mudflaps
    #2 Boeris Italia race steel
    #3 Scott CR1 SL
    #4 Trek 1.1 commuter
    #5 Peugeot Grand Tourer (Tandem)
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    Koncordski wrote:
    Wrath Rob wrote:

I can pick up from the Morpeth as well.

And my axe!
  • lastant
    lastant Posts: 526
    Just heard from Kacha at Stomach of Anger, 'should all be set' is the word so I think it's safe to say the order's in and the t-shirts are ready to be posted.

Their contact page suggests delivery outside of the U.S. should be in the third week of August (or later), so I hope to update you all in the near future...
    One Man and LEJOG : End-to-End on Two Wheels in Two Weeks (Buy the book; or Kindle it!)
  • Wrath Rob
    Wrath Rob Posts: 2,918
    Great, once again thanks for this
    FCN3: Titanium Qoroz.
  • dodgerdog
    dodgerdog Posts: 292
    Bugger! Missed this until now!
    Allez Triple (hairy with mudguards) - FCN 4
    Ribble Gran Fondo
  • suzyb
    suzyb Posts: 3,449
    Awesome.

Thanks for the update.
  • Norky
    Norky Posts: 276
    davis wrote:
    I'm after a medium-size man

FTFY
    The above is a post in a forum on the Intertubes, and should be taken with the appropriate amount of seriousness.
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    Wrath Rob wrote:
    Great, once again thanks for this

+1
  • lastant
    Having heard nothing from Stomach of Anger and not seeing any progress update through google checkout I decided to drop another e-mail off to them to see what's going on (as the website suggests delivery should be this week).

Reply has come back: 'Been a bit backlogged with orders, but I'm bumping yours to the front of the queue to get it to you asap. Thx!'

So, that's the current state of the order. I do apologise for the delay people, but will keep you all posted as and when I hear anything else. Thanks.
    One Man and LEJOG : End-to-End on Two Wheels in Two Weeks (Buy the book; or Kindle it!)
  • pangolin
    pangolin Posts: 6,633
    Cheers for the update Lastant. Still have your gloves hostage! Do you want me to just stick them in the post to you? PM me your address if so.
    - Genesis Croix de Fer
    - Dolan Tuono
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    lastant wrote:
    Having heard nothing from Stomach of Anger and not seeing any progress update through google checkout I decided to drop another e-mail off to them to see what's going on (as the website suggests delivery should be this week).

Reply has come back: 'Been a bit backlogged with orders, but I'm bumping yours to the front of the queue to get it to you asap. Thx!'

So, that's the current state of the order. I do apologise for the delay people, but will keep you all posted as and when I hear anything else. Thanks.

Thanks again - don't worry about the delay
  • lastant
    And as always seems to happen when you say something like 'I haven't heard from...', I've had an e-mail from google checkout: 'Your order from StomachofAnger has shipped'.

Just have to wait for the call (or letter, no idea what happens) from Customs now!
  • suzyb
    I think you get a letter through the postbox telling you you have to go pick up the package because there is an extra charge to pay.

Good news about the order though :D
  • Koncordski
    Koncordski Posts: 1,009
    Cool, looking forward to the distribution point drinks. Is that happening for the London bods?
    :D

#1 Brompton S2L Raw Lacquer, Leather Mudflaps
    #2 Boeris Italia race steel
    #3 Scott CR1 SL
    #4 Trek 1.1 commuter
    #5 Peugeot Grand Tourer (Tandem)
  • antlaff
    antlaff Posts: 583
    lastant wrote:
    And as always seems to happen when you say something like 'I haven't heard from...', I've had an e-mail from google checkout: 'Your order from StomachofAnger has shipped'.

Just have to wait for the call (or letter, no idea what happens) from Customs now!

:lol::lol:
  • PO Paul
    Any update/news lastant?
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    I'm wearing mine today. Nice piece of kit.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • PO Paul
    Oh Oh, have I missed something?
    I've been keeping my eye on this thread and haven't received any PMs.
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    PO Paul wrote:
    Oh Oh, have I missed something?
    I've been keeping my eye on this thread and haven't received any PMs.

Sorry, I'm not in the bulk buy. I ordered mine a couple of days before this thread appeared.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • lastant
    Still waiting, but it can't be long now if someone's received one!
  • I didn't get in on the bulk order (to my regret) but I have just ordered an alternate version:

300_115701a.jpg
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • lastant
    Just got a letter through from Parcel Force and they've got the t-shirts in their possession and will deliver after receipt of a Customs charge. Unfortunately it's higher than I thought it would be, coming in at £130.40 (!) - with the cost of ordering twenty two of these coming in at £378.94 that makes the cost per shirt £23.15.

I do appreciate that I factored in a cost for customs and gave a quote based on that, but I may need to appeal to the goodwill of those of you that have asked for it to be delivered for another couple of quid to cover that (antlaff and [Tim] excluded, they rounded up to £25.00 initially) else I'm going to be spending £40.00+ on my own t-shirt!

Anyway, I'll get this charge paid, get hold of the goods and then get a PM out to you all to sort delivery / collection.

Have to admit this seemed a much simpler idea at the time...!
  • Mate - if any XL ish t-shirts are left at the end, consider me and I'll throw a cheque for £25 your way.
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • pangolin
    pangolin Posts: 6,633
    Cool, that's good they've arrived at least! Did you get the gloves in the end?

Will give the you the extra 15p when we meet up for collection :)
    - Genesis Croix de Fer
    - Dolan Tuono
  • HamishD
    HamishD Posts: 538
    will buy you a pint - will that help?

thanks again

H
  • MARKF
    MARKF Posts: 29
    Lastant,I only noticed this thread last week so I did'nt get to order one in time but if you've got a spare one in small I'll happily pay £25, just let me know
  • davis
    davis Posts: 2,506
    Shout if we need to throw more cash your way - you shouldn't be out of pocket, especially given the hassle of organizing it.
    Sometimes parts break. Sometimes you crash. Sometimes it’s your fault.
  • suzyb
    davis wrote:
    Shout if we need to throw more cash your way - you shouldn't be out of pocket, especially given the hassle of organizing it.
    +1