Im gonna shave them

13»

Comments

• Bordersroadie
    Bordersroadie Posts: 1,052
    At least most of you [shaved legs] guys are man enough to admit it's because you're vain and care about the way your legs look.

Each to their own. If you want to shave them then I'm happy with that. I'm comfortable enough with my own sexuality to admit that I rather admire a smooth suntanned pair of well-toned cyclists legs, male or female. I'll remain happy with my hairy "guns" whislt secretly admiring your hairless legs! :shock:

The thing that makes me laugh is when you can't just admit it's because you like how your legs look, and have to come up with some complete myth like "it's better for road rash". Oh yes, we're always falling off our bikes, aren't we? And having a cut or graze on a hairy leg is just so, oh my gosh, unthinkable, dahling!
  • buzzwold
    buzzwold Posts: 197
    I just hope that the outside world doesn't get hold of this thread.
    Someone's just passed me again
  • plife
    plife Posts: 97
    No issue with men shaving their legs, as a retired swimmer and occassionally shaving everything apart from those bits covered by material, it does feel good! I don't shave them now, and would struggle to stop at just the legs......surely just having shaved legs looks a bit odd when you get naked?
    Boardman FS Pro 2010
    Felt F5 2011
  • Rushmore
    Rushmore Posts: 674
    you are all gay....

that is all...
    Always remember.... Wherever you go, there you are.

Ghost AMR 7500 2012
    De Rosa R838
  • navrig
    navrig Posts: 1,352
    dodgy wrote:
    Navrig wrote:
    I would rather maintain somesort of decorum in front of the missus than trim a fraction of a second off a ride time.

For crying out loud! It's nothing to do with aerodynamics. That's the kind of tosh spouted by non cyclists in pub conversations.

For crying out loud is this a serious thread or not?

OR NOT I would suggest.