Double entendre (and a half!)

13»

Comments

• I'm a bit confused by this monroe transfer thing - is it a bit like when Liverpool transferred Torres to Chelsea (although I hadn't realised he had to travel by Tube)?
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • graham.
    graham. Posts: 862
    Reminds me.
    I got to photograph a young band called "Angry Dragon" a few weeks back.
    I Googled the name to see if they had a web pressence......rather wish I had'nt. :shock:
    Graham.
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Hmmm, I've heard of an angry pirate, but not an angry dragon.....
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • I'm a bit confused by this monroe transfer thing - is it a bit like when Liverpool transferred Torres to Chelsea (although I hadn't realised he had to travel by Tube)?

I should imagine that they would have sent him by plane, surely. I think that when Sol Campbell moved from Spurs to Arsenal the logical thing would have been to go by tube, it's a relatively short trip along the Picadilly line isn't it?
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    I remember the good old days (pre-Internet) when anal* meant you were the freakish side of adventurous.

Nowadays what with t'internet pushing the boundaries with what them wacky American-European-Japanese do it's been relegated to basic foreplay.... Hell, it's almost compulsory...:x

*not for me that one...
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Aidy
    Aidy Posts: 2,015
    <pedant> A mis-hearing, not a double entendre. </pedant>
  • Big Wib
    Big Wib Posts: 363
    bails87 wrote:
    Hmmm, I've heard of an angry pirate, but not an angry dragon.....

I've learnt so much on this thread, lots of which I wish I hadn't :shock:

worth following the related links after googling angry pirate - although not at work.

The internet on your phone is your friend.........
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 61,153
    Wish I hadn't read this now as it hurts when I laugh....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    Wish I hadn't read this now as it hurts when I laugh....

A consequence of too much reverse Dutch steam-boating, no doubt. You filthy swine.
  • DonDaddyD
    Rusty trombone.... I learned that at the Morpeth...

Thanks GregT.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    Aidy wrote:
    <pedant> A mis-hearing, not a double entendre. </pedant>

Would you like a cup of tea? 8)
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    hambones wrote:
    When this was discussed in the office last week as part of a general conversation about balls, surprisingly few people had heard of it...

Presumably the receptionist did know?

yeah, but her explanation was a bit muffled

:lol: nice

The idea of doing a houdini always made me chuckle. There are a few classics been missed so far as well.. The Dirty Sanchez for you disgusting types... and the flaming Amazon for the pyros...
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • DonDaddyD
    W.T.F is doing a houdini.

What amazes me is that people actually have tried and enjoyed these things.
    Food Chain number = 4

• greg66_tri_v2.0
    greg66_tri_v2.0 Posts: 7,172
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Urban dictionary.

It sounds like someone's imaginative fantasy rather than something anyone would really do (even by the standards of some of the other practices mentioned above).
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    DonDaddyD wrote:

do you honestly think someone would stick a finger up your partners jacksee and then wipe it under their nose... seriously?

these were all going round in emails when you were still in school young fella me lad
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • Flyingbogey
    Flyingbogey Posts: 352
    I got dirty Sanchezed while receiving treatment on a physio table at a rugby game. Still makes me gag when i think about it. Instead of the classic it was from the beneath the hood and not a little cheesy. uggh, scuse me i'm having a flasback
    Bianchi Nirone C2C FCN4