Double entendre (and a half!)

Kieran_Burns
Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
edited May 2011 in Commuting chat
Poor guy in the office has just gone an astonishing shade of red :shock: :lol:

In the office kitchen there's the 3 of us (guys) and one of the more attractive women all dancing around each other making various cups of tea and coffee.

Tony is making a cup of tea and after squeezing the teabag carries it to the bin (just behind attractive lady)

Not wanting to get in her way he politely says "don't step back or you'll get a teabag in your back"

We ALL heard "don't step back or you'll get a teabagging" :shock: :shock:

Bloody good thing she has a sense of humour! :lol:
Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
2011 Trek Madone 4.5
2012 Felt F65X
Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter

Comments

• A girl in my office asked me for a double entendre, so I gave her one....
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • Gussio
    Gussio Posts: 2,452
    Is "teabagging" a Derby colloquialsm for something rude?
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    I don't do double entendres very often, but I do like to slip in a big one occasionally.
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • bails87
    Gussio wrote:

'Urban Dictionary' is your friend.
    MTB/CX

• greg66_tri_v2.0
    greg66_tri_v2.0 Posts: 7,172
    Gussio wrote:

Yes, but it is not limited to Derby.

Google it on someone else's pc.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • Kieran_Burns
    Gussio wrote:

in hindsight it may have been wise to state that there is no way on God's green Earth I am going to explain what tea-bagging is to anyone that does not know
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
  • Teabagging stunts your growth. Just look at those Tetley Tea folk if you don't believe me.
  • bails87
    Gussio wrote:

in hindsight it may have been wise to state that there is no way on God's green Earth I am going to explain what tea-bagging is to anyone that does not know

Just be glad you've never had to explain a Reverse Dutch Steamboat.....
    MTB/CX

• Gussio
    Ah ha. All is now clear. I have led a sheltered life....
  • Headhuunter
    Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
    You can't teabag a woman anyway can you, so if I'm being pedantic, he would be getting the teabagging, not her!
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.
  • Kieran_Burns
    You can't teabag a woman anyway can you, so if I'm being pedantic, he would be getting the teabagging, not her!

I think you need to google what it means... :wink:
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
  • Headhuunter

I know what it means, OK lets not beat about the bush, it's basically sucking a man's balls... Women don't have balls. Unless my knowledge of biology is seriously flawed or yuo have some other definition of teabagging!
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756

I know what it means, OK lets not beat about the bush, it's basically sucking a man's balls... Women don't have balls. Unless my knowledge of biology is seriously flawed or yuo have some other definition of teabagging!

You haven't been up to the peak much have you?

:P
  • sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238

Read this as I'm not going to explain

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... teabagging
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • bails87

I suppose it's whether you see it as something that a man 'does' to a woman. IE, he puts them in her mouth because she's a woman and that's what she's there for. Or something that a woman willingly does for a man, IE, she sucks them because she wants him to enjoy himself/she enjoys it. Possibly some interesting take on sexual politics shown by the choice of phrase :wink:
    MTB/CX

• hambones
    hambones Posts: 407
    When this was discussed in the office last week as part of a general conversation about balls, surprisingly few people had heard of it...
    Still breathing.....
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    hambones wrote:
    When this was discussed in the office last week as part of a general conversation about balls, surprisingly few people had heard of it...

Presumably the receptionist did know?
  • Headhuunter
    Sketchley wrote:

Yes, I read that... And? It's still something a woman does to a man... I'm confused by what you mean....
  • Headhuunter
    bails87 wrote:

I suppose it's whether you see it as something that a man 'does' to a woman. IE, he puts them in her mouth because she's a woman and that's what she's there for. Or something that a woman willingly does for a man, IE, she sucks them because she wants him to enjoy himself/she enjoys it. Possibly some interesting take on sexual politics shown by the choice of phrase :wink:

Oh I see, so there is some debate as to who is the active and passive player in the teabagging act. Does the man do it to the woman by imposing his balls on her, or does the woman offer her services, so to speak. I always thought it was the latter... That's the confusion....
  • bails87
    Yes, I'd say the latter. You're in an extremely vulnerable position, so it's not really something you want to force on someone else, especially if they're likely to be a bit annoyed by it!
    MTB/CX

• Gussio
    Sketchley wrote:

Yes, I read that... And? It's still something a woman does to a man... I'm confused by what you mean....

In the description that I read, it would be hard for the woman to be actively involved if she was asleep....
  • Wrath Rob
    Wrath Rob Posts: 2,918
    bails87 wrote:
    Yes, I'd say the latter. You're in an extremely vulnerable position, so it's not really something you want to force on someone else, especially if they're likely to be a bit annoyed by it!
    The (falsetto) voice of experience?
    FCN3: Titanium Qoroz.
  • essex-commuter
    essex-commuter Posts: 2,188
    This thread is the bollox!
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    bails87 wrote:

Oh I see, so there is some debate as to who is the active and passive player in the teabagging act. Does the man do it to the woman by imposing his balls on her, or does the woman offer her services, so to speak. I always thought it was the latter... That's the confusion....

A woman can't teabag you.

Firstly who's holding the teabag.

Secondly the person who is dunking the teabag is the 'teabag-er' and the person receiving is the 'teabag-ee'. So the person receiving is getting a teabaging and the person dunking is giving the teabagging.

Personally I prefer to dunk the HobNob.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • bails87
    Gussio wrote:
    In the description that I read, it would be hard for the woman to be actively involved if she was asleep....
    Ah right, didn't know the woman had to be asleep. What's it called if she's awake and willing then!?
    :lol:
    MTB/CX

• bails87
    Wrath Rob wrote:
    bails87 wrote:
    The (falsetto) voice of experience?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-13159145

Fortunately not for me!
    MTB/CX

• Something an old boss and the PA were rummoured to engage in, until she choked and got the sack.
  • bartimaeus
    bartimaeus Posts: 1,812
    A girl in my office asked me for a double entendre, so I gave her one....

A female singer asked for a sound-check, so the engineer gave her one too.
    Vitus Sentier VR+ (2018) GT Grade AL 105 (2016)
    Giant Anthem X4 (2010) GT Avalanche 1.0 (2010)
    Kingley Vale and QECP Trail Collective - QECP Trail Building
  • Kieran_Burns
    God help me. I've started a DDD thread. :oops:
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
  • So can anyone tell me, does the shape of the bag or type of perforations have any influence on the flavour?