Double entendre (and a half!)

Comments

• Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    Headhunter is right... the usual phrase is "Teabag me b!tch"

Walkingbootweather I feel any perforations will change the flavour and the shape of said bag
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Clever Pun wrote:

As in "I'm off to teabag me [sic] b!tch"? Or "I'm telling you to teabag me, b!tch"

:lol:
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    the latter... also I rather comically misread your username then
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • kelsen
    kelsen Posts: 2,003

This has all the hallmarks of becoming a legendary thread!
  • Gussio
    Gussio Posts: 2,452
    It will only become legend when someone posts pictures.....
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    TeaBag_72010.jpg
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • bails87 wrote:
    Clever Pun wrote:

As in "I'm off to teabag me [sic] b!tch"? Or "I'm telling you to teabag me, b!tch"

I disagree. The first reference to the term I can remember id from the 1994, Robert Rodriguez film Road Racers. It goes like this:

Dude: How did you fare with that little number the other night?
    Nixer: I got the muff punt.
    Dude: Should've at least tea bagged her.
    Nixer: Tea bagged her... What's that?
    Nixer: It's when you dip one of your 'nads in and out of her mouth.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111002/quotes?qt=qt0107491
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    I have to agree - the act of tea-bagging is to dip. When you make a cuppa, you don't lift the cup to the tea bag now do you?

Ohhhhh I've just side-lined into two women, one cup.
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • Gussio
    edited May 2011
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    TeaBag_72010.jpg

Now it is a legendary thread :)
  • Damn you all. We've only got PG Tips at work and the mental image of being teabagged by one of those chimps is more than I can stomach. I shall have to drink Gold Blend now
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • DonDaddyD
    edited May 2011
    Damn you all. We've only got PG Tips at work and the mental image of being teabagged by one of those chimps is more than I can stomach. I shall have to drink Gold Blend now

WTF,

Not knowing your gender or sexual orientation I'm going to assume that you are (i) male and (ii) hetrosexual.

I'm now going to ask you to go to the toilet stand in front of the mirror and take a long hard look at yourself and be honest -when asking the following question: Did you make all the right and honest choices in life?

Why?

You see here's the thing; when thinking about teabagging I visualise myself as the dunker, not the dunkee. The casting of that role in my minds eye is determined by my sexuality. I assume that if I was female (and hetrosexual) my minds eye would cast me in the role of the dunkee.

It's the same for sex, I'm the one on top the giver, the one pointing in the mirror clenching a bicep.
    american-psycho.jpg

At no point am I ever the taker from another man - especially in my minds eye, where my sexuality influences the imagery. That's a cast iron certainty*

So how you can visualise yourself as the taker in that scenario (assuming you're male and hetro) I'll never know...

*Unless girl on top
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • OK OK, for comic effect I may have got the wrong end of the er stick.

But trust me my friend, when it come to these chimps you would much rather be a dunkee than a dunker.
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • greg66_tri_v2.0
    greg66_tri_v2.0 Posts: 7,172
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    I assume that if I was female (and hetrosexual) my minds eye would cast me in the role of the dunkee.

Sure as hell certain if you were female you'd have trouble casting yourself as the dunker.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • DonDaddyD
    Sure you can. Only it wouldn't be teabagging. It would be something like tea straining.....

A-di-Alessi-Te-O-Tea-Strainer-Red-ASP09-R-0.jpg

I'm told it vibrates....
    Food Chain number = 4

• Kieran_Burns
    edited May 2011
    Greg66 wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    I assume that if I was female (and hetrosexual) my minds eye would cast me in the role of the dunkee.

Sure as hell certain if you were female you'd have trouble casting yourself as the dunker.

could be a new line in strap ons? Complete the set as it were.

In fact this could work, you could have infusions to add flavour to the experience....
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
  • greg66_tri_v2.0
    greg66_tri_v2.0 Posts: 7,172
    A curious, but I accept, not impossible fetish (for either participant).

I'd forgotten: there is no perversion that is unknown on the internet. Not a one of them.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • Gussio
    Greg66 wrote:
    A curious, but I accept, not impossible fetish (for either participant).

I'd forgotten: there is no perversion that is unknown on the internet. Not a one of them.

So sayeth Rule 34
  • bails87
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    [
    At no point am I ever the taker from another man

Oh yeah, because it's much less gay (I assume this is what you're trying to remove yourself from) to be the 'pitcher' rather than the 'catcher'. :wink:
    MTB/CX

• Kieran_Burns
    bails87 wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    [

Oh yeah, because it's much less gay (I assume this is what you're trying to remove yourself from) to be the 'pitcher' rather than the 'catcher'. :wink:

I DDD is firmly in the "any hole's a goal" camp

(poor use of the word camp there....)
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
  • bails87
    bails87 wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    [

I DDD is firmly in the "any hole's a goal" camp

(poor use of the word camp there....)

Any? If it can fit up a nostril then frankly you should be allowed to do what you want with it, out of pity more than anything else.
    MTB/CX

• clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    teabagging is child's play - docking is where its at - and rubbish girls cant play so its one for the lads only.
  • Kieran_Burns
    teabagging is child's play - docking is where its at - and rubbish girls cant play so its one for the lads only.

I had to look that up.

I wish I hadn't now. :shock:
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
  • clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    of course if you're really close to your cycling buddies then why not enjoy a munroe transfer after a hard ride - an under-rated delicacy IMO.
  • kelsen
    kelsen Posts: 2,003
    of course if you're really close to your cycling buddies then why not enjoy a munroe transfer after a hard ride - an under-rated delicacy IMO.

Without even looking up any of these terms, I think we have just crossed the line...
    :?
  • bartimaeus
    bartimaeus Posts: 1,812
    I am no longer 'watching' this topic... I think the line was crossed a long while ago :shock:
    Vitus Sentier VR+ (2018) GT Grade AL 105 (2016)
    Giant Anthem X4 (2010) GT Avalanche 1.0 (2010)
    Kingley Vale and QECP Trail Collective - QECP Trail Building
  • sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238

Why did I look that up?
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • graham.
    graham. Posts: 862
    Allways wondered what that meant. Sounds like there's a lot of trust involved for both parties!
    Graham. :shock:
  • DonDaddyD

Are you gay/bi and have you tried either, if not then how do you know this stuff?

You see I only know things that guys do to girls... even I had to check urban dictionary (on my iphone) to find out what those terms were.
    Food Chain number = 4

• jamm13dodger
    jamm13dodger Posts: 106
    Dear God - I really shouldn't have googled that :shock:

on the original subject of double entendres I was told (after fixing a young ladies laptop the other day) "I didn't think you'd be able to get it up so quickly!"

made me laugh and she blushed rather nicely when she realised what she'd said ;)
  • shouldbeinbed
    shouldbeinbed Posts: 2,660
    hambones wrote:
    When this was discussed in the office last week as part of a general conversation about balls, surprisingly few people had heard of it...

Presumably the receptionist did know?

yeah, but her explanation was a bit muffled