Dating/Man Advice Part 2......Yes its time to take the pi$$!

13»

Comments

• Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Point of view you daft cow!
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    kaiser83 wrote:
    Kitty wrote:
    hmmmm...

Have man 1 fight man 2. To the victor go your spoils :lol:

insert image stuff

And video it! POV style!

fixed

you want to see man on man action - you are wrong Project, very wrong! :shock:

:lol: only you would think that... I was reffering to missbint rewarding the victor.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    :lol: only you would think that... I was reffering to missbint rewarding the victor.

you qouted the POV bit, therefore you thought it, you like uphill gardening, SICKO :shock:
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Andy wrote:
    Point of view you daft cow!

Well, you never know with you lot?!

And behave or I will delete you off facebook smelly!
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Kitty wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Kitty wrote:
    Tartanyak wrote:
    Man 1 = Slightly scared of you, but wants to.

Man 2 = Wants to.

This, I'd go for man one. But man two might be worth keeping talking too, you nee to find out if he just wants sex or a relationship too.

Now, may I add to this that I hate you, you hae two guys to pick from whereas I have zero interest! Damn you! :p

You serious!!? The first time they chat at length he tells her he's had a 3's up and enquires whether she's had one or would like one, and you wonder whether he just wants sex or a relationship. Hardly the 'building blocks' is it?

I'm sorry but men work in mysterious ways, and this might of been his way of showing off, because come on lets be honest, some of you aren't all that bright when it comes to women.

Try re-reading this thread, I think you've got your accusation the wrong way around.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    kaiser83 wrote:

you qouted the POV bit, therefore you thought it, you like uphill gardening, SICKO :shock:

you only got as far as man 1 vs man 2... even kitty got as far as missbint putting out for the winner.

I'm guessing you've never watched anything with POV in :lol:
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Aggieboy
    MissBint37 wrote:
    For anyone who remembers the dating advice thread of last year, this is similarly bad!!! In fact, I think I will name it as such.....
    This is one of those things I should not be asking you lot advice on...but, for amusement as much as anything else I shall throw it out there.
    Men, I am totally and utterly pathetic with them, particularly understanding what the hell they are thinking. I have not one but 2 issues at the moment which I would like decoding ...pretty please?????!!!

Man 1:

Been out with a few times, very funny and easy to chat to, keeps arranging to meet up with me again but nothing ever happened. So, last week, I jumped on him. The good news is he didn’t throw me off but then he soon went to sitting back at the other side of my sofa. Hmm. Although he did give me a goodbye kiss when he left. Next time I saw him, same thing, I had to jump on him again....and again, afterwards, sat far away from me no post kiss hug or anything.
    So being the idiot I am, I text him and asked him what was wrong with him (bad move I know) and got some apologetic message saying he did want to be jumped on but he was just rubbish with this kind of thing. Now I am a wuss as far as this stuff goes, and I usually don’t have a clue if someone is interested until they jump on top of me, but, once they do, I am fine. This boy, has been jumped on a couple of times and is still a social retard!

My thoughts, if he is still this bad, is it really going to get any better? He is a nice guy, but just seems to lack that bit of something so I’m not sure about him. What are your thoughts?

Man 2:

Is HOT, and is a friend of a friend who I have recently got to know a little from working at Xscape. We have been trying to arrange sharing a lift on a Thursday evening when I work. No way I would have thought he would ever be interested in me, because not only is he hot, he has many muscles and has a good job and isn’t a total dropout like most of the idiots I usually end up with.
    Anyway, he started coming up to me and giving me hugs a couple of weeks ago, to which I obliged of course!!! Then I saw him in the car park and he managed to get his back protector tangled up somehow and couldn’t get it off, so he called me over and told me I was going to have to help him, which of course, I did.....and enjoyed doing..... But, me being a social retard, ran away as soon as I had freed him.
    Thinking I made a fool of myself, when I got home I apologised for running off without saying goodbye on facebook chat, citing the excuse that I had to go check if there was anyone on my lesson. A 3 hour chat came of this about random crap then he turned the conversation to how he had had a 3some, and asked if I had ever had one or wanted one. I skirted round all the questions he kept asking me but he asked me if I wanted to sleep with him. To which I replied that I thought he was hot but I don’t just jump into bed with people. I then made the excuse I needed to go to bed. I got a text the following morning apologising for if what he had said had been too much. I told him not to worry about it but he kept texting me all day but it was nothing suggestive just random stuff. He has gone on holiday now for a while.
    Thoughts on this one too please???

Ok I’m done now, if you made it through all that feel free to laugh at me and my crapness!!! Hey, it’s been a while since I’ve given you any real information to rip the pi$$ out of me for!!!

Is this a trick question? Man 1 is your younger brother who feels guilty at the moment about giving you one and Man 2 is your older brother who wants to get you involved with him and your older sister?
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,704
    Kitty wrote:
    Worst. Threat. EVER.
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    whyamihere wrote:
    Kitty wrote:
    Worst. Threat. EVER.

Bah, screw you.
  • Aggieboy
    I see DD's logged in. She's been around the block a few times, so expect some pearls of wisdom any minute. If not, at least you'll get the love and hugs that Man 1 wasn't forthcoming with.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,718
    Funniest thing is that after the replies you got last time round from us on dating, you come back and ask the same bunch of retards and webbos for advice :lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bartimaeus
    bartimaeus Posts: 1,812
    Kitty wrote:
    If you're just wanting to get some, then man two. Relationship = man one.
    This... though to be honest I think you need to be looking for:

the+third+man.jpg
    (just add liver and string...)
    Vitus Sentier VR+ (2018) GT Grade AL 105 (2016)
    Giant Anthem X4 (2010) GT Avalanche 1.0 (2010)
    Kingley Vale and QECP Trail Collective - QECP Trail Building
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Funniest thing is that after the replies you got last time round from us on dating, you come back and ask the same bunch of retards and webbos for advice :lol:
    Because it was really funny.....and where there was a lot of taking the pi$$ there were also some pearls of wisedom! Was hoping for the same here....perhaps.

Anyway, I saw man 1 again today, I waited 2 hours before I jumped on him, I think he might have manned up a bit more today if I didn't inform him that I was 'with sheep' but I guess I will never know!
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • CraigXXL
    CraigXXL Posts: 1,852
    edited April 2011
    MissBint37 wrote:
    Anyway, I saw man 1 again today, I waited 2 hours before I jumped on him, I think he might have manned up a bit more today if I didn't inform him that I was 'with sheep' but I guess I will never know!

Not manned up but more broken knowing he can't fight you off and succumbed to knowing that he will be your b1tch for the taking. Cover him when you're finished so that he may cry in peace.
  • MissBint37
    To be fair I think anyone who I jump on is likely to cry!!!
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Just get really kinky with him, and really get him out of his comfort zone. You dont have to actually do t, just see what his reaction is when you suggest it.

He'll either man up and bring his A game with him, or crumble to dust
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissBint37
    Ha I really don't think he could handle that! Man 2 actually WANTS that from the sounds of it. Although looking at my May rota for Xscape I might not run into him much :(
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    I'm guessing you've never watched anything with POV in :lol:

the only things i have seen in recent days with POV is smut, pure and simple smut! :oops:

Gazlar wrote:
    He'll either man up and bring his A game with him, or crumble to dust

i reckon he'll go for the second one
    last-crusade-grail_1148452486-000.jpg - and we all know what happens here!
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    MizzBint,

Life is weird and wonderful, you'll probably find "Mr Perfet" when you're least expecting it
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    Bartimaeus wrote:
    [(just add liver and string...)

wtf ive just got my head round limes

LIVER :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • Gazlar
    Ok last piece of advice, and this is because I feel I let myself and the crudcatcher down by trying to offer constructve advice, so how bout

Both you and kitty have bemoaned your luck with men, so maybe there's an answer to both your problems. Don't for one second think I'm suggesting you make an Abi Titmuss style video of any "physicals" it could lead to (although moderators may invoke the internationally recognised law of POIDH), but what harm would it do, just once, maybe go to a nice hotel in the countryside, no one needs to know about it, but just to try her melted strawberry mini milk just lolling on the Tongue.

And we all know the Lancashire and Yorkshire peoples are the best of friends
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Aggieboy
    Gazlar wrote:
    Ok last piece of advice, and this is because I feel I let myself and the crudcatcher down by trying to offer constructve advice, so how bout

Both you and kitty have bemoaned your luck with men, so maybe there's an answer to both your problems. Don't for one second think I'm suggesting you make an Abi Titmuss style video of any "physicals" it could lead to (although moderators may invoke the internationally recognised law of POIDH), but what harm would it do, just once, maybe go to a nice hotel in the countryside, no one needs to know about it, but just to try her melted strawberry mini milk just lolling on the Tongue.

And we all know the Lancashire and Yorkshire peoples are the best of friends

Nice try. I see where this is leading..........you're Man 2 aren't you??
  • Gazlar
    Hmm, man 2, attractive and muscular apparently, he wishes he was me, gangly and physicallyawkward with a 1980s selleck chest rug and a luxuriant mane of back hair (I grew it for the winter).
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    it works for me gaz, it's the chest rug gets everyone excited :p
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    MizzBint,

Life is weird and wonderful, you'll probably find "Mr Perfet" when you're least expecting it

now show us your tits and stop moaning about men on the internet, it makes you sound weird

i +potato
  • Gazlar
    it works for me gaz, it's the chest rug gets everyone excited :p

if your impressed by my chest rug then you should see my b0llocks
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • bartimaeus
    bartimaeus Posts: 1,812
    mak3m wrote:
    Bartimaeus wrote:

More importantly Harry Lime is a Third Man. He also happens to have a stash of penicillin, which may come in handy after Man1 and Man2 have been seen to.
    Vitus Sentier VR+ (2018) GT Grade AL 105 (2016)
    Giant Anthem X4 (2010) GT Avalanche 1.0 (2010)
    Kingley Vale and QECP Trail Collective - QECP Trail Building
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    mak3m wrote:
    Bartimaeus wrote:

you put it into a coffee jar and smash your obvious away like a monkey with a dead frog.
  • mak3m wrote:
    Bartimaeus wrote:

you put it into a coffee jar and smash your obvious away like a monkey with a dead frog.

Spat tea all over the laptop reading that.
    *goes onto youtube to find hilarious monkey clip*
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,718
    MissBint37 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Because it was really funny.....and where there was a lot of taking the pi$$ there were also some pearls of wisedom! Was hoping for the same here....perhaps.
    Yep t'was funny, though it might have got you an undeserved rep as a female webbo :)
    MissBint37 wrote:
    Sounds like you need to jump on man 1 more decisively, if you get my drift. Unless of course you think the latest rug-munching suggestions are a better idea :lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]