Girls, do you think the person behing is checking you out?

13»

Comments

• SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Happened on the train. I felt 15 all over again. Maggie Thatcher, thank you.

Whoa! Maggie Thatcher gave you the horn when you were 15? I know it takes all sorts, but Jeez. :?

No! I meant she stopped me from having one on the train, on the way to Liverpool street in my lycra. I didn't want to get done for carrying an offensive weapon see....

You know it's only considered an offensive weapon if it's over 3"..... ;-)

This is also another good example of why baggies over lycra is the way forward, at least for commuting!

Or like Adam Clayton being charged for having public sex with Naomi Campbell and being done for "having an offensive person about his weapon"? :D
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Whoa! Maggie Thatcher gave you the horn when you were 15? I know it takes all sorts, but Jeez. :?

No! I meant she stopped me from having one on the train, on the way to Liverpool street in my lycra. I didn't want to get done for carrying an offensive weapon see....

You know it's only considered an offensive weapon if it's over 3"..... ;-)

This is also another good example of why baggies over lycra is the way forward, at least for commuting!

Baggies over Lycra, is that Baggies FCN or Lycra FCN?
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • Bassjunkieuk
    Bassjunkieuk Posts: 4,232
    dhope wrote:
    Baggies over Lycra, is that Baggies FCN or Lycra FCN?

I think I used the baggie FCN adjuster, not that I pay strict attention to that. My real goal is to just be the fastest thing on 2 wheels :evil:

Also means I don't have to faff around for building pass and bike lock key in my bag as I have pockets/belt clips to stash things :-) Given the correct placement of card readers I sometimes don't even have to get my pass out as I can just knee the card reader :-D
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • If you're wearing lycra as is or under you get the lycra fcn. Hiding it doesn't make a difference.
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,404
    If you're wearing lycra as is or under you get the lycra fcn. Hiding it doesn't make a difference.

Absolutely. I'm sure we've all bumped into a racing snake in disguise - Castelli bib shorts poking out from under cut-off denim or the like - you're fooling no-one.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • Bassjunkieuk
    OK, just checked the FCN calculator, the modifier for Lycra is +0 and for baggies it's +1, so at best I could take myself up to a 4 if I forgo the baggie adjuster :-)

Also agree with RJ, it is amusing finding the stealthed proper quick guys and then picking up on the castelli kit and sidl carbon shoes :-D
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • fatboy slim acid 8000: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8l7PJjUBco
    If you don't make your booty move, your booty must be dead
    If you don't make your booty move, your booty must be dead
    If you don't make your booty move, your booty move, your booty move
    Your booty move, your booty move, your booty move, your booty move

Your booty move, your booty move
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    OK, just checked the FCN calculator, the modifier for Lycra is +0 and for baggies it's +1, so at best I could take myself up to a 4 if I forgo the baggie adjuster :-)

Also agree with RJ, it is amusing finding the stealthed proper quick guys and then picking up on the castelli kit and sidl carbon shoes :-D

sidl?

Is that one Sidi shoe and one Lidl? :lol:
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • Bassjunkieuk
    dhope wrote:

sidl?

Is that one Sidi shoe and one Lidl? :lol:

Argh! Proper Monday head on all day today!! Nearly left the house without the undercrackers and actually did leave my mobile at home...hopefully the brain will be in gear tomorrow.
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • DonDaddyD wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

I believe this is known as a 'Fred Dibnah' for the late steeplejacks fondness of collapsing big sturdy towers ref Profanasaurus rex Viz.
    Bianchi Nirone C2C FCN4