Girls, do you think the person behing is checking you out?

Comments

• As loosely as I use the term 'working from home', I think posting a pic of my own ars* on the internet probably doesn't qualify :lol:

I have been reliably informed that it is of a particularly high standard though :D Honed by cycling of course!

reliably informed my @rse, let us be the judge of that
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Aidy wrote:
    I just drank some Haterade...

Before I even read your post I knew...
    339613824v3_480x480_Front.jpg
    Seriously. You have a problem with this.

You're not a player if you're happily taken.
    On the other hand, if you are unhappily taken and playing around...

Mrs DDD doesn't read this forum does she?
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • JonGinge wrote:
    Blowing your own trumpet again? ;)
    At least I told you I have a trumpet :lol:
    But seriously, it is apparently an ass-et of mine. Er...I'll get me coat. :oops:
    "I think the phrase rhymes with Clucking Bell"

FCN = 4
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    suzyb wrote:
    No because they're never behind me long enough. As soon as anyone gets close enough to see my butt they're pulling out to pass :(

As Mos Def says (as a compliment) in Ms Fat Booty:
    "An ass so fat you could see it from the front"
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • JonGinge wrote:
    But seriously, it is apparently an ass-et of mine. Er...I'll get me coat. :oops:

words are cheap, a pictures tells a 1000 words
    dont get your coat, get your camera
  • tri-sexual wrote:
    JonGinge wrote:

words are cheap, a pictures tells a 1000 words
    dont get your coat, get your camera
    ol :D
    Coveryourcar.co.uk RT Tester
    north west of england.
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    Greg T wrote:
    Half your luck. You can spot mine from the next county. They'd have to start an overtake at around the braking distance for an HGV at 70mph. In the wet.

Do you drink Martini?

Jose' - drag over the trolley and don't go easy on the Vodka my boy . . .

I feel as though I should understand this......

Don't try - the sayings of GregT are sometimes beyond the wit of man :wink:
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    EKE_38BPM wrote:

You're not a player if you're happily taken.
    On the other hand, if you are unhappily taken and playing around...

Mrs DDD doesn't read this forum does she?

Yo! Quit sweatin' me man!

No harm in trying to make sure everyone is who they say they are. I don't even want to see the bumper, honest.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Bassjunkieuk
    Bassjunkieuk Posts: 4,232
    Isn't it only natural for both sexes to do this? There have been plenty of times when I've been admiring the lady ahead of me but have had to try and make a concious effort to make it less obvious since getting the helmet cam just in case the missus should watch the footage and ask why I'm not watching the road :-D

I've also fallen foul of the shapely bottom and calves with long hair only to find the owner having a beard when I've passed.....

Can't say I've ever noticed it happening with me as for the commute I've always got baggies over the lycra but I do get a bit tiny attention in the summer once the tat's are on display :-)
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    Asprilla wrote:
    Why restrict this to girls?

I know that people behind me are checking out my butt.

this.. women drivers don't tend to rush past me... amusing if a little weird
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • Clever Pun wrote:
    Asprilla wrote:
    Why restrict this to girls?

I know that people behind me are checking out my butt.

this.. women drivers don't tend to rush past me... amusing if a little weird
    :lol:
  • hatbeard
    hatbeard Posts: 1,087
    recently I've been noticing people who pass me staring at my shorts and it's quite plainly obvious they're staring at my massively thick long hard D-lock...
    that's hanging from the holster on my belt

:lol:
    Hat + Beard
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,355
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    There are occasions like when a lady cyclist was cruising along at my speed and I really didn't see the point of overtaking simply to be ahead of her riding at her speed. Of course she noticed me behind her (I'm minding my own business) and immediately started slowing down so I had no choice to overtake.
    Can you feel the heat of awesome crawling all up over your back, clawing its way over your neck, flitering through every strand of hair until it reaches your scalp!

Can't think why they would want to force the overtake.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    There was a female jockey that was quite successful. The secret to her success? Tight white leggings and red underwear :lol: none of the male jockeys wanted to pass her.
    In answer to the Q by DDD. I'm guilty of looking :roll: Must find a better route home in the summer and be where all the office girls are leaving work.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • there used to be a female cyclist i would end up riding behind on a friday afternoon. she had a lovely shapely backside . and the tight lycra that showed of the pattern on her pants also helped. could have folowed her for miles.
    Veni Vidi cyclo I came I saw I cycled
    exercise.png
  • pst88
    pst88 Posts: 621
    She was wearing pants under her lycra? Some people never learn.
    Bianchi Via Nirone Veloce/Centaur 2010
  • Peter88
    Peter88 Posts: 50
    Ended up behind Gemma Atkinson at last years Sky Cityride in Manchester.

No matter how hard i tried i couldnt overtake her !!!
  • Bassjunkieuk
    Peter88 wrote:
    Ended up behind Gemma Atkinson at last years Sky Cityride in Manchester.

No matter how hard i tried i couldnt overtake her !!!

/googles Gemma Atkinson

:-D I can fully understand that! I did get to follow 2 gourgeous ladies around the London Skyride tho - my 2 eldest ;-)
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    sorry, this has to be done........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ImZTwYwCug
  • if the girls were that bothered, I'd have been banned from the velodrome for life a long long time ago
    Crafted in Italy apparantly
  • this is a very important thread.
  • Nifer
    Nifer Posts: 102
    kelsen wrote:
    Nifer wrote:
    No, because I'm usually at the back.

Pull on a pair of see-through leggings and you'll inadvertently find yourself faster than most blokes out there

:lol: And the subject of a sausage thread on BR!

I have actually inadvertently done that before. In my earlier cycling days. A leisurely trip along the Bristol-Bath path and my other half says to me "I can see your knickers!".
  • Girls? There are GIRLS on your commute?

Whew, we don't have those in Glasgow........ my commute is slow enough as it is without added complications.

Even if there were, a numb perineum helps :oops:
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain
  • DonDaddyD
    I'm seeing more and more girls on road bikes during my commute. Could be that the route as these two, today, looked well seasoned.

One was wearing knickers and the other wearing full length and shorts. Pearl izumi, I think.

What? When I get to work everyone looks at my junk. It's one of the rare cases when I'm glad its cold.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Bassjunkieuk
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    What? When I get to work everyone looks at my junk. It's one of the rare cases when I'm glad its cold.

Wait until it warms up, then there is nowhere to hide :-D
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Wait until it warms up, then there is nowhere to hide :-D

Happened on the train. I felt 15 all over again. Maggie Thatcher, thank you.

It's amazing that no matter what you could be looking at or thinking about, it never happenes while riding the bike. Why is that I wonder?
    Food Chain number = 4

• DonDaddyD wrote:

Whoa! Maggie Thatcher gave you the horn when you were 15? I know it takes all sorts, but Jeez. :?
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Whoa! Maggie Thatcher gave you the horn when you were 15? I know it takes all sorts, but Jeez. :?

No! I meant she stopped me from having one on the train, on the way to Liverpool street in my lycra. I didn't want to get done for carrying an offensive weapon see....
    Food Chain number = 4

• DonDaddyD wrote:
    It's amazing that no matter what you could be looking at or thinking about, it never happenes while riding the bike. Why is that I wonder?

Cos you are sitting on/near one of the primary nerves for the guy. Hence in the past if you did lots of cycling on old school saddles you might have had issues coming to attention. Tis why some male saddles in particular now have that slot in them.
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • Bassjunkieuk
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

No! I meant she stopped me from having one on the train, on the way to Liverpool street in my lycra. I didn't want to get done for carrying an offensive weapon see....

You know it's only considered an offensive weapon if it's over 3"..... ;-)

This is also another good example of why baggies over lycra is the way forward, at least for commuting!
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5