Meetings: Where the hell do you put your eyes

124»

Comments

• Women in the workplace can be really cruel to men. They can dress in a way that says "Look at me, don't I look great!" and then say, "Oi, stop looking at me like that!"

Just ignore the second bit. If she *really* didn't want you to look at her like that, she'd wear a smock.
  • EKE_38BPM wrote:
    You may take care to, but accidents happen (especially if they are smuggling peanuts).

Peanuts are ignored which tends to get the point across, had that in another house...
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    You may take care to, but accidents happen (especially if they are smuggling peanuts).

Peanuts are ignored which tends to get the point across, had that in another house...

Some women are better at smuggling peanuts than others. The ones who fail are the ones that are harder to ignore.

3776810082_4064a0712d.jpg
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    EKE_38BPM wrote:

Some women are better at smuggling peanuts than others. The ones who fail are the ones that are harder to ignore.

Are those Avid Juicy 9's?

:shock:
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    changed the nursery rhyme of baa baa black sheep to baa baa any sheep as not to offend.

Point of order: That never happened :wink:

Just in case anyone wasn't clear (plus I can't tell how much of that post (or the entire thread) was genuine! :lol:)
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,120
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    EKE_38BPM wrote:

Oh, man, remember that advert from the 1970s (I think) for Golder Wonder peanuts?

"Golden Wonder, they're jungle fresh...PEANUUUUUTS!!!!!!!" <<Goes off on mad Rhumba around his room>>

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • EKE_38BPM
    SecretSam wrote:
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    EKE_38BPM wrote:

Oh, man, remember that advert from the 1970s (I think) for Golder Wonder peanuts?

"Golden Wonder, they're jungle fresh...PEANUUUUUTS!!!!!!!" <<Goes off on mad Rhumba around his room>>

I don't remember the advert, but I thought I'd quote you so that the post would move up the page and more people could practice not looking at the girl smuggling peanuts!

• DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    I dunno they just seem a bit pointy to me....

Don't get me wrong I like flickable ones but not ones that can take your eye out.

OK, so what does Roger Merriman do for a living that means he has to clean women. Ewwww... Dude, women are for looking at, not cleaning!
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Chieftain Tank starter buttons.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    SecretSam wrote:
    gtvlusso wrote:
    blown out of the water!

An interesting choice of phrase in the context of working in the p0rn0 industry

Hardly working in the p0rn industry! I was a gopher for a month or so! Saw nothing of any "entertainment", but met some lovely people!
  • secretsam
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    I dunno they just seem a bit pointy to me....

Don't get me wrong I like flickable ones but not ones that can take your eye out.

OK, so what does Roger Merriman do for a living that means he has to clean women. Ewwww... Dude, women are for looking at, not cleaning!

I suspect Roger was/is a professional carer for some form of Social Care organisation; either that or a nurse. Either involves cleaning people who are unable to do it for themselves.

Either that or he was the Queen's butler or something, given the Wikileaks thing about Andrew it seems we are constantly having to clean up the Royals' sh17

• DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    SecretSam wrote:
    I suspect Roger was/is a professional carer for some form of Social Care organisation; either that or a nurse. Either involves cleaning people who are unable to do it for themselves.

Fair enough, mad respect for carer's, social care workers and the like.

'Tis not something I could do.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • secretsam
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    SecretSam wrote:

Me neither. And the pay's, er, sh17...

• EKE_38BPM
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    SecretSam wrote:

+10000000

• SecretSam wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    SecretSam wrote:

Me neither. And the pay's, er, sh17...

ah but the work is fun, not the wiping and cleaning, but the being paid to go out to pubs and so on and chat with folks or day trips to brighton or so on.

but yes the pay is as you'd expect!