Meetings: Where the hell do you put your eyes

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    These are clearly the ramblings of someone who doesn't get enough.
  • Rushie
    Rushie Posts: 115
    Social evolution is in advance of physical evolution by about 3000 years. We're all built to breed. She performs a display in order to attract a potential sexual partner. Your natural instinct is to become more than just a "potential". We're just animals at the end of the day. So I suggest you go for it, and if Mrs DDD catches you at it, come up with something about David Attenborough or something. She'll absolutely buy it (ahem).
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Ooo I sense a how big is your sex drive, or how many times a week do you ride type thread coming on.

Go on Rick, I dare ya to make it.

3-4 times a week if I average out the whole month, I'd say. :o

You?
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • rick_chasey
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Ooo I sense a how big is your sex drive, or how many times a week do you ride type thread coming on.

You?

Enough is a relative term DDD...

We're not writing into the sun or nuts saying what great lads we all are.
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD wrote:

You?

Enough is a relative term DDD...

We're not writing into the sun or nuts saying what great lads we all are.

:lol::lol::lol:

I got a little bit hot under the collar previously.... wowza
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Rushie
    Rushie Posts: 115
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    3-4 times a week if I average out the whole month, I'd say. :oquote]

Yeah, about the same here.

Not all of those occasions involve another person, obviously...
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    Asprilla wrote:
    I think I've been identified as a letch, I've just noticed today that whenever the young girl employed to to the PMO role on this project talks to me she overs her chest with something (her arm, a note book, etc).

I'm disappointed in myself for getting caught and her for blocking the view.

I'd suggest from now on with her, you look her in the eye every time from now on and also mention her hair if you do happen to notice something new. Will show you aint looking elsewhere. Do not mention she has a nice notebook.

I appreciate it when people make the effort to look at my face. I'M UP HERE DAMN IT.

We did have a girl in my office that had a "G" cup.....and showed them off. As a manager, you have to show best example, but keeping my eyes fixed on her face was the most difficult task I have ever encountered.....I had to "have a word" with a few subordinates about their conduct around her....she was a fox too.

We now have a girl in our office who is an ex-catwalk model - at 6ft 1" everyone looks up at her when she is in heels. She is stunning, but wants to work in computing?!?!?!?
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,404
    I was going to ask if you are still commuting on PT, but I think you posts confirm my suspicions.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • Pufftmw
    Pufftmw Posts: 1,941
    gtvlusso wrote:
    We now have a girl in our office who is an ex-catwalk model - at 6ft 1" everyone looks up at her when she is in heels. She is stunning, but wants to work in computing?!?!?!?

We had one too - wanted to be an Office Manager/PA so we obliged. 5'11 & she always wore at least 3 inch heels. Absolutely stunning & a really nice person plus she did the job very well.
  • gtvlusso wrote:

What better place to have men (alright, geeky men) worshipping her every move, yet not bothering her with even the slightest hint of an overture?

Oh yes, a Bike Club. That would be better.

So, she's chosen the second best environment in which to work. Not bad.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    Pufftmw wrote:
    gtvlusso wrote:

We had one too - wanted to be an Office Manager/PA so we obliged. 5'11 & she always wore at least 3 inch heels. Absolutely stunning & a really nice person plus she did the job very well.

+1

Must agree our gal is doing a bang up task of learning coding....suffice to say that every developer in here is offering help and advice :roll:
  • This thread is worthless without pictures. :P
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • DonDaddyD
    Good bless secretaries, receptionists and PAs!
    Food Chain number = 4

• Pufftmw
    Pufftmw Posts: 1,941
    Just as an aside (& with reference to the thread the other day) when looking for a partner, she went on match.com. Suffice to say, she wasn't on there long & she's happily beein going out with the lucky chap for about 3 years now.
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,120
    Asprilla wrote:
    I think I've been identified as a letch, I've just noticed today that whenever the young girl employed to to the PMO role on this project talks to me she overs her chest with something (her arm, a note book, etc).

I'm disappointed in myself for getting caught and her for blocking the view.

I'd suggest from now on with her, you look her in the eye every time from now on and also mention her hair if you do happen to notice something new. Will show you aint looking elsewhere. Do not mention she has a nice notebook.

I appreciate it when people make the effort to look at my face. I'M UP HERE DAMN IT.

If you put goods in the shop window, don't blame me for stopping to look :wink::lol:

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • secretsam
    Pufftmw wrote:
    gtvlusso wrote:

I once interviewed for a new office manager. 3 candidates, all excellent:
    Number 1 was a dragon. No way was I working with her
    Number 2 was a total lovebundle, cute as the sun is hot, but in an office full of geeky men (myself excluded) there was no way that would work
    Which left
    Number 3 - a lovely girl, not unattractive, but less overt than number 2. She got the job. And was utterly superb at it.

DDD - the simple solution is to GROW UP and treat your colleague as just that - she's a colleague. We all take a look from time to time, but FFS. Suggest in future you think about Maggie Thatcher, naked, taking a dump when you're in a room with her. Or hold the meeting with a desk between you. :lol:

• rick_chasey
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Good bless secretaries, receptionists and PAs!

MZ-male_nurse.jpg
  • DonDaddyD
    edited December 2010
    SecretSam wrote:
    DDD - the simple solution is to GROW UP and treat your colleague as just that - she's a colleague. We all take a look from time to time, but FFS. Suggest in future you think about Maggie Thatcher, naked, taking a dump when you're in a room with her. Or hold the meeting with a desk between you. :lol:

Does growing up mean not getting myself hot and bothered when a pair of superb legs, smooth as they are long, in steel heels find themselves in front of me? Does growing up mean not feeling odd when said feet slip genetly from shoe and point towards me almost inviting me to nibble. And does growing up mean not enjoying the odd fantasy about being forced to work late by the rigid, conservative hair up, thick rimmed glasses, battle axe pencil skirted boss who is strict and evil until circumstance has me feeding her a length as she clings desperately to the desk with one hand while seperating my flesh with the nails on her other hand.

Because if growing up means not sharing the enjoyment of that with my fellow man/person, then I'm not interested in growing up. The alternative is so much more enjoyable.

Secondly I don't think that in a World where all these fantasies, clothing and antics exist growing up has anything to do with it. We're all children at heart and someones child at least.
    Food Chain number = 4

• dvdfoz
    dvdfoz Posts: 62
    SecretSam wrote:
    Suggest in future you think about Maggie Thatcher, naked, taking a dump

Thanks for that mental image, gonna take a lot of beers this evening before I risk closing my eyes to go to sleep.
    Dalston --> Canary Wharf, and all pubs inbetween
  • rjsterry
    dvdfoz wrote:
    SecretSam wrote:

Thanks for that mental image, gonna take a lot of beers this evening before I risk closing my eyes to go to sleep.

I think it's actually an Ali G quote.
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• secretsam
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    SecretSam wrote:

Does growing up mean not getting myself hot and bothered when a pair of superb legs, smooth as they are long, in steel heels find themselves in front of me? Does growing up mean not feeling odd when said feet slip genetly from shoe and point towards me almost inviting me to nibble. And does growing up mean not enjoying the odd fantasy about being forced to work late by the rigid, conservative hair up, thick rimmed glasses, battle axe pencil skirted boss who is strict and evil until circumstance has me feeding her a length as she clings desperately to the desk with one hand while seperating my flesh with the nails on her other hand.

Because if growing up means not sharing the enjoyment of that with my fellow man/person, then I'm not interested in growing up. The alternative is so much more enjoyable.

Secondly I don't think that in a World where all these fantasies, clothing and antics exist growing up has anything to do with it. We're all children at heart and someones child at least.

Feckin' hell, mate, do they have cold showers where you work? :lol::lol::lol:

• dvdfoz
    dvdfoz Posts: 62
    rjsterry wrote:

Nope, knowing that doesn't really make it any better. I'll still resort to the alcohol :wink:
    Dalston --> Canary Wharf, and all pubs inbetween
  • secretsam
    rjsterry wrote:
    dvdfoz wrote:
    SecretSam wrote:

It most certainly is not, at least, not intentionally - I only ever saw Ali G once, the Beckham interview on (I think) Comic Relief? I claim those words as my own. I don't plagiarise or take on loan, then claim the words as my own (Morrissey) - it was all my own work.

Nice image, though, huh?

• secretsam
    dvdfoz wrote:
    SecretSam wrote:

:lol: Glad to be of service :twisted:

• rjsterry
    SecretSam wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    dvdfoz wrote:
    SecretSam wrote:

It most certainly is not, at least, not intentionally - I only ever saw Ali G once, the Beckham interview on (I think) Comic Relief? I claim those words as my own. I don't plagiarise or take on loan, then claim the words as my own (Morrissey) - it was all my own work.

Nice image, though, huh?

I beg your pardon. I think it was actually "Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day".
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• secretsam
    rjsterry wrote:
    SecretSam wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    dvdfoz wrote:
    SecretSam wrote:

Nice image, though, huh?

I beg your pardon. I think it was actually "Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day".

I think mine is worse, just. Both are really nasty, mind. Ewwww

• DonDaddyD
    Someone had to find Maggie in a pencil skirt a bit'o alright. She has kids...
    Food Chain number = 4

• secretsam
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Someone had to find Maggie in a pencil skirt a bit'o alright. She has kids...

Well, she certainly shafted the miners...

• Coach H
    Coach H Posts: 1,092
    SecretSam wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    SecretSam wrote:
    DDD's Quote.............quote]

Feckin' hell, mate, do they have cold showers where you work? :lol::lol::lol:

Or an HR dept. I am assuming, DDD, you have already checked that no one where you work (especially the lady in question) surf these forums! The Political Correctness at Work Dept (you work in the public sector so you will have one) would have a field day if they read this. Can I respectfully suggest an edit for your own safety, especially as you probably typed and posted it from a work computer.

I found it ammusing in a non serious jest kind of way but you may have crossed a professional line there my man :wink:
    Coach H. (Dont ask me for training advice - 'It's not about the bike')
  • DonDaddyD
    edited December 2010
    Fun, was such a novel concept back in the 80s.

It sadly became extinct during the Politically Correct war of the mid-late 90s. The war was fought between two gender inclusive shades grey as not to offend any other colours of course. Religion wasn't discussed.

The slightly different shade of grey politically correct armies won. They outlawed the human ability to laugh at ones-self and changed the nursery rhyme of baa baa black sheep to baa baa any sheep as not to offend.
    Food Chain number = 4