Turbo Session v Road miles

12346»

Comments

• reacher
    reacher Posts: 416
    Pokerface wrote:
    I'm not the first person to express the *opinion* that your posts are difficult to understand. I was *suggesting* that you 'dumb' it down a bit.

I have a Mensa-level IQ with a university education. And I DO understand what you are trying to say in your posts. However - the majority of people who can also understand what you are saying already have the knowledge base for this type of training (ie coaches) so you're not helping them.

The fact that 'you've had this problem on other forums' *might* be a clue to you that simplicity is better. Jim and other coaches manage to get the same information across in such a way that *everyone* can understand and learn from it.

Take it as you will - it's not meant to be a "F.U." to you - just a friendly suggestion. As I said - I'm sure you have some great info to share - but if you can't express it in such a way that everyone understands - why bother posting it?

you do like the way you sound on a post m8 ,
    let others make their own mind up will you instead of answering for everybody , its not your forum