'He's caught the beer baron'

Lenny 'He's caught Homer'.

Gets me every time.
  • "The fingers you are using to dial are too fat. To order a special dialling wand, please mash the keypad with your palm."
    Not lost, just exploring...
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    Same as Postie

The new cop (Costner in Untouchables spoof) is on the cliff above the time and goes "You re out there somewhere beer baron, and i ll find you..

Homer's voice drifts out of nowhere - No you won't!

i'm really enjoying this thread!!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • "Sweet liquor, eases the pain"

Lionel Hutz, attorney at law.
  • The one where the school gets snowed in and Skinner ends up tied up in the PE Ball bag and at the end of the episode he asked the school hamster to nibble through his ball sack.

Oh and

Call Mr Plough,
    That's my name,
    That name again is Mr Plough.
    Giant Escape M1....
    Penny Farthing
    Unicycle
    The bike the Goodies rode
    Pogo Stick
    Donkey on Roller skates.......OK I'm lying, but I am down to one bike right now and I feel bad about it,
  • Airwave
    Airwave Posts: 483
    The art critic comes into the room to tell Homer his work is going to be in a gallery-

"wonderful news" she proclaims.

"is it about pies" replies Homer
  • dilemna
    dilemna Posts: 2,187
    Smithers: "Attention all staff, attention all staff. Will the following employees report to Mr Burns' office: Simpson, Homer. That is all."

Anything to do with Marge's ugly sisters.

When the whole family go for counselling, They wear headsets which can give other family members mild electric shocks ............ genius.
    Life is like a roll of toilet paper; long and useful, but always ends at the wrong moment. Anon.
    Think how stupid the average person is.......
    half of them are even more stupid than you first thought.
  • Bart walks in on Homer and Marge 'snuggling'.

Later he's in shock and talking to Millhouse.

Bart: "I just walked in on my parents together"

Millhouse: "That's nothing. You've never walked in on one of your parents alone!"

Genius!

:D:D
  • Homer J
    Homer J Posts: 920
    The episode with "Snake Whacking Day", Homer doing like Bruce Lee in the garden, always cracks me up.
  • lemon63
    lemon63 Posts: 253
    Homer lighting the BBQ, I think of it every time I'm trying to light mine.
    :D
  • Comic Book Guy: Last night’s “Itchy and Scratchy Show” was, without a doubt, the worst episode *ever.* Rest assured, I was on the Internet within minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world.

any of the smithers/burns interplay

and +1 the Homer/Mindy episode, Oh Mindy, you came and you brought me a turkey
  • What is 'gym'?
  • Homer gets out of the shower to answer the phone and says to the caller 'You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel'
  • and +1 the Homer/Mindy episode, Oh Mindy, you came and you brought me a turkey

Was that the one with the C&W song titles?

"I'm basting a turkey with my tears"
    "I'm sick of your lying lips and false teeth"
    "Don't look up my dress unless you mean it"
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    When George Bush Senior moves to Springfield . Homer lying alone in his hammock, watching most of the town going jogging with George.

Homer: Huh. Look at those phonies, sucking up to Bush.

[Santa's Little Helper barks and runs off after them]

Homer: I guess you might say he's barking up the wrong Bush.

Brain: There it is Homer, the cleverest thing you'll ever say and no-one was around to hear it.

Homer: D'oh!
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • slunker
    slunker Posts: 346
    Homer asks a crying marge

"Are you in pain, in any physical pain? The only pain that man can understand"

Homer on finding a trapoline

"tramapapaoline......traammmammpoline....."

Homer to Lisa

"O Lisa you and your story's, Bart's a vampire, beer kills brain cells. Now lets go back to the place where our T.V and stuff are"
  • The chilli cook off - entire episode is great with a talking dog and when he wakes up on a Golf Course after being on a trip.

Best bit, where he is trying to cool his mouth down, steals a kids ice cream cone but its melting faster than he can get it to his mouth.....genius!
  • bigmat
    bigmat Posts: 5,134
    Homer, are you still holding onto the can?

Homer: "You're point being?"

:lol::lol::lol:
  • The who shot Mr.Burns episode where Homer goes crazy after Mr Burns can never remember his name so he breaks into Mr Burns office and writes in 7 foot high red paint font "My name is Homer Simpson" and Mr Burns walks in and says "who the devil are you?"
    What wheels...? Wheelsmith.co.uk!
  • Krusty and four or five other clowns walk into the identity parade room to the sound of a comedy squeak at every step, coming from one of their shoes!
  • Homer talking to Bart: Don't let Krusty's death get you down, boy. People die all the time, just like that. Why, you could wake up dead tomorrow! Well, good night.
  • desweller
    desweller Posts: 5,175
    Errorist wrote:
    Mmm Floor Pie.... Doh!
    From the same episode, 'Mmm.....free goo'

Much Apu About Nothing:
    Homer: Well, there's not a bear in sight. The Bear Patrol is sure doing its job.
    Lisa: That's specious reasoning, Dad.
    Homer: Thank you, sweetie.
    Lisa: Dad, what if I were to tell you that this rock keeps away tigers?
    Homer: Uh-huh, and how does it work?
    Lisa: It DOESN'T work. It's just a stupid rock.
    Homer: I see.
    Lisa: But you don't see any tigers around, do you?
    Homer: ................Lisa, I'd like to buy your rock.
    - - - - - - - - - -
    On Strava.{/url}
  • Airwave
    Airwave Posts: 483
    Bart's about to jump Springfield Gorge on his skateboard when Homer gets on the board himself.Slowy starting go down hill he wipes a tear from his eye as he says"boy i don't think i felt this close to you before".

Half way acroos the gorge"i'm gonna make"

Then the classic slapstick scene of him coming out of the back of the ambulance on a trolly as it hits a tree.Then being whinched up by the helicopter.
  • BigG67
    BigG67 Posts: 582
    The Cape Fear episode where Sideshow Bob keeps standing on the rakes.
  • fleshtuxedo
    fleshtuxedo Posts: 1,853
    the "Happy Birthday Lisa" song from Bart and Michael Jackson. Strangely moving.
  • fleshtuxedo
    fleshtuxedo Posts: 1,853
    ....or the bit when Bart breaks Miss Krabappel's hearts with fake lonely hearts letters, and says "I can't help feeling partly responsible"
  • graeme_s-2
    graeme_s-2 Posts: 3,382
    The chilli cook off - entire episode is great with a talking dog and when he wakes up on a Golf Course after being on a trip.

Best bit, where he is trying to cool his mouth down, steals a kids ice cream cone but its melting faster than he can get it to his mouth.....genius!

I adore this episode. My favourite bit is the discussion with his Coyote spirit guide

Coyote: There is a lesson you must learn.
    Homer: If it's about laying off the insanity peppers, I'm way ahead of you.
  • ....or the bit when Bart breaks Miss Krabappel's hearts with fake lonely hearts letters, and says "I can't help feeling partly responsible"

Homer Simpson: Welcome to Dumpsville, population, you!
  • When Cletus and Brandine are necking in the Nascar paddock
    Brandine "Not in front your folks"
    Cletus "They is your folks too!"
    Cue Rowan and Martin tag music!

Otto at the wheel of the out of control bus hurtling through the Springfield Tyre fire
    "Whoa! Acid flashback"

Otto again, can't remember the cicumstances
    "What am I smoking?" looks at hand "Oh, right!"