X factor

13»

Comments

• Initialised
    Initialised Posts: 3,047
    I know you shouldn't post your perosnal details online but if you need to chat about anything give me a call on 0906 61 611 01

Wagner FTW - So many great songs murdered tonight and the judges pathetic attempts to fix it for the weasel after crap performances feck em everyone vote Wagner and screw up the show.
    I used to just ride my bike to work but now I find myself going out looking for bigger and bigger hills.
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    Matt's so dreamy ...no wait that's not what I meant :lol:

Seriously though WTF is with Wagner, he's creepy like an even older slimmer GregT

plus it's in the mirror it must be true, he could always blame contaminated beef.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/11/28/wagner-s-drug-deals-on-x-factor-115875-22745712/
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    Oh dear, just looked on Youtube and saw Wagner in action for the first time, massacring Radiohead :shock:
    Could be an inside job by RATM
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    It is and has always been about Rebecca, she's like a likeable Leona and a genuine Alexandra.

She could be Britain's Alisha Keys.

She's amazing, amazing. The Power Amazing.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,355
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    It is and has always been about Rebecca, she's like a likeable Leona and a genuine Alexandra.

She is a talented singer but there is something uncomfortable about watching her sing.

The final 3 will be Rebecca, Matt and One Direction. Either could win it.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • DonDaddyD wrote:

Changed your tune a bit from the previous page, haven't you? :P

Rebecca's got a lovely voice, but she can seemingly sing only one type of song in one manner. There's no doubt, however, that she does that well.

The one last night where she sang (shock horror) without a mic stand is the closest she's come to actually moving and singing at the same time. I thought she might take a step at one point.
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Changed your tune a bit from the previous page, haven't you? :P

Rebecca's got a lovely voice, but she can seemingly sing only one type of song in one manner. There's no doubt, however, that she does that well.

The one last night where she sang (shock horror) without a mic stand is the closest she's come to actually moving and singing at the same time. I thought she might take a step at one point.

+1

I would also add that Simon REALLY likes her and I do mean REALLY
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • DonDaddyD wrote:

Rebecca's got a lovely voice, but she can seemingly sing only one type of song in one manner.

Absolutely! Matt's the same: nice singer, but one-trick-pony?

Can you imagine listening to an entire album of any one of them this year?

What's with all the ass kissing from the judges too??

• Rebecca's got a lovely voice, but she can seemingly sing only one type of song in one manner.

Absolutely! Matt's the same: nice singer, but one-trick-pony?

Can you imagine listening to an entire album of any one of them this year?

What's with all the ass kissing from the judges too??

I'm a little bit biased when it comes to Matt, but although he does well on the show with the big high-pitched ballads, they're really not his style at all. Search 'Darwyn' on iTunes if you're interested.

It's only just occurred to me that the same may be true for Rebecca. :oops:
  • DonDaddyD
    I still like Matt, - insert LiT baiting sarcastic and narky comment about how juxtaposed a painter/decorator is to bording school I mean WTF happened.

But seriously, I like the guy he's got talent and I would and could listen to an entire album of him.

Rebecca the same I think she's amazing. One Direction don't offend me and that's the main thing.

Having said that Cher does offend me. I bet that's not even her real name....
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Agent57
    Agent57 Posts: 2,300
    Pretty happy with that. I'd have been happy with either of the final 2, really. Not that I watched it - I was too busy levelling my Worgen.
    MTB commuter / 531c commuter / CR1 Team 2009 / RockHopper Pro Disc / 10 mile PB: 25:52 (Jun 2014)
  • That XF can be won by someone who's had a sore throat for the last 4 shows shows it ain't much of a singing contest.
  • Agent57
    I wouldn't know about that, 'cause I stopped watching about 3 or 4 weeks ago (and fast forwarded through most of it before that); but sore throats do generate those nice gravelly voices. Works for Joe Cocker, anyway. O_o
    MTB commuter / 531c commuter / CR1 Team 2009 / RockHopper Pro Disc / 10 mile PB: 25:52 (Jun 2014)
  • DonDaddyD
    snailracer wrote:
    That XF can be won by someone who's had a sore throat for the last 4 shows shows it ain't much of a singing contest.

Or maybe he is just that good a singer. :roll:

Anyway, I wanted Rebecca to win and voted three times for her. She didn't, Matt did and though I'm disappointed I don't mind as I wrote this in October:
    Secretly I was a fan when he first performed on the show, always wanted him in the Final.

Rebecca will still likely get a record deal and hopefully go the route of JLS (who lost, but have completely overshadowed Alexandra Burke, who won). It is likely that I will be buying Rebecca's album.
    Food Chain number = 4

• Agent57
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Rebecca will still likely get a record deal and hopefully go the route of JLS (who lost, but have completely overshadowed Alexandra Burke, who won). It is likely that I will be buying Rebecca's album.

Yeah, that's always possible. Girls Aloud lost to One True Voice; "Who," you're thinking? Precisely.
  • Week by week voting %s here

One horse race from week 2, it seems. And Cher twice saved by the Judges.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • Greg66 wrote:
    Week by week voting %s here

Blimey, yeah, Cher got lucky there.... I'm amazed by that!
  • DonDaddyD
    How much of a fan do you have to be to have the voting percentage pdf armed and ready for online X-factor discussions....

:lol::lol::lol:
    Food Chain number = 4

• Greg66 wrote:

Hey! You don't have time to be posting on here! You've got some fete-related business to be sorting out!! :mrgreen:
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • <closet X-factor watcher>
    I thought the worst song I'd seen Rebecca Ferguson do was the one that she would have released if she'd won. It's probably as well she didn't, she'll do very well if she's well advised.

</closet X-factor watcher>
  • Greg66 wrote:
    Greg66 wrote:

Hey! You don't have time to be posting on here! You've got some fete-related business to be sorting out!! :mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol: